Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Mummy - I'm on my way :plane:

Heyy- :hugs: that email was rude, nasty and uncalled for! :grr: you are nothing but truthful, I bit too truthful sometimes lol, but you say it as you find it, which I appreciate :thumbup: I don't like to hear the ins and outs of peoples life, just snippets:winkwink:
Hows the bairns now? :hugs:

New- hope you enjoyed your birthday:winkwink: what did OH get you?
I'm waiting here with baited breath to hear what your work had to say :wacko:

Charlotte- nice to have you around more:flower:

Hopeful - I'm glad your back! We need a few more nice ladies on here to share our babies lives with:winkwink:

Wiggler- how was breakfast and dinner, you'll be stuffed now! But worth it lol

Milos- what size is ava's feet? Has she marked them much?

24/7- how's Sam today, walking? What kind of shoes have you bought him?

We went to town today looking at christening outfits and I found a few I like so hopefully tonight we get a date and I will shop nearer the date for his outfit to ensure he doesn't grow before his christening

We also went into Clarks and they refused to sell me his shoes as they are walkers and not cruisers and he has to be walking 6 weeks before he can wear walkers shoes:wacko: I don't like any cruisers and I'm not paying £30 for a month or twos wear :nope:

Hope its going well new:hugs: How's little George now hun?

Harvey thanks for the homework:winkwink::haha: yay for christening outfits, cant wait to see him in what you decide:happydance: I didnt know that about walking shoes! I always got them walking shoes as soon as they could walk not 6 weeks in, lol they still need to walk in those 6 weeks:wacko:

I got Eilidh some cruising shoes:blush: Got them from target lol as they match her clothes! She keeps sliding on the floor so I went ahead and got them lol, she got a size 2 but they seem a bit big:wacko: I think a 2 here is a 1 in the UK?

Wiggler, hope you're doing ok hun:hugs:

Think I might have the only boy in the whole world who actually throws a tantrum because I wouldnt let him pick up his dogs poop:wacko:

Oh oh Harvey, going to dunkin donuts soon :tease: If you're quick I'll save you one:winkwink:

Eilidhs new physical therapist should be here any minute, last time they saw her she couldnt even crawl! I think they'll come up until she's walking so might not be too long now:cloud9:

Wait cruising shoes are 30 pound? :shock: Thats crazy!

Bethany keeps puking and Dylan has a cough and is a right grump, poorly babies have early night so not long til bedtime :happydance: Seriouly Dylan has made me want to rip my hair out today screaming his head off.

Dinner in about an hour :cloud9:

The friend that Brandi may be talking about is me, I saw her post on the FB group and nt knowing what has been going on as I have been so rubbish keeping up with the thread asked her if she was ok and she gave me her side of the story and told me how the benefits an welfare system in Canada works and from what she told me I said whoever she was having the trouble with (she gave no names) maybe didn't understand how different the system is in the UK compared to Canada (I obviously forgot that some of you are from the US also and I have no idea how different canada and the US are). But now I have a clearer idea of both sides of the story, it all seems very complicated and since I've missed most of it I'm a confused lol! But there seems to be so much going on in her life right now and if I'm confused by it I guess she is too! But Brandi was making out people had been mean to her so I told her how the system works in the uk to try help her make sense of why people may have been blunt with her. Didn't want to cause trouble! So sorry if I have in any way.

Harvey, Sam has "cruising" shoes from Clarks. :thumbup: https://www.clarks.co.uk/p/20346364

Wiggler, sorry you have poorly babies again, lots of cuddles will be required! :hugs:

Now to read back on what I've missed today. x

charlotte- sorry to hear about work. hope 8pm comes quick for you :flower: yay for two steps! :dance: we're still mainly lumpy purees over here. Ava isn't the best chewer yet :haha: but she still will get bites of what we're eating. they just have to be extremely tiny. and no worries about Brandi :hugs: i guess i wasn't entirely in the loop either :shrug: i was trying to stay clear of the drama and not give my opinion on anything. lol

mummy- i assumed we were all friends :shrug: lol. but i dont like being poked and tickled :nope:

harvey- yes, this was all my fault :dohh: i even put it in the phone for 8. the notice alarm went off a half hour before, but we were sleeping so it wasn't heard. i woke up at 8:30. the speech next monday is set for 10. thats why my mind was mixed up. lol. yay for Aaron getting two more teeth :thumbup: why would they be able to tell you when you're allowed/not allowed to buy shoes :shrug: her shoes are fine, no scuffs on them, yet. her feet measure size 3, but i bought 3.5 (size 1UK) for her to grow into.

wiggler- hope things are better for you tonight and Dylan is better tomorrow :hugs:

Charlotte- You didn't cause any trouble hon- and please be aware that by getting her "side" of things you are getting a very skewed view. Me telling her to just go yesterday and my post this morning are the only things I have said that I feel are rude at all, and needed to be said because she wasn't getting it any other way.

If you want to read both sides you may do so starting on page 1911 when she starts talking about her reversal again and New and my responses- it goes on for awhile- stops for a day and a half when she was "leaving" and then kicks back up on Saturday or Sunday when she came back for another go. :wacko:

Ans Canadian benefits are different than US- Here you have to ask for them- there you are just given them. But they are both INCOME based and put in place to help low income families.

Same here wiggler. Im exhausted so will watch tv and bath then bed.
Leos in size 3 shoes. Not proper walking ones yet as he doesnt walk outside much and he hates shoes or socks :dohh: Il need to get him some sandals next month and hope he finds them better. He hates anything on his feet:wacko:

Harvey- I can't believe they would't SELL you shoes :wacko:

Charlotte :hugs: Sorry work sucks

Wiggler- Glad you got the mites in bed- but what keeps making Bethany puke?? No good!

The girls are still sick- Elle bean has a nasty cough, icky eyes and now a low fever- Miss Charlotte has a higher fever, less of a cough, and starting in with the eye goop - and I am coming BACK down with it- Sore throat and a fever.:wacko: Calling the Dr. now, actually- hoping they can see the girls so that if they do need antibiotics we can get them going to healing now. Poor Babas :cry:

So long as I haven't upset anyone as I didn't set out to do that! I think I would rather be blissfully ignorant actually and let whatever happens with it happen as its too conplicated!

I should be around more often :) William has cruising shoes from clarks and he is in a size 4G!! Lol Noah's feet were even bigger, his first shoes were a. 5G which is the largest cruising shoe size lol!

Glad I'm not the only one still feeding purée at least once a day lol my friend was gob smacked that he was still having it! Made me feel like it was unheard of lol!!

Hope Aaron's teeth dont cause him too much trouble Harvey's!

Woo hoo for an early night wriggler and I hope they babes are feeling better in the morning xx

Just on my dinner break finally! It's been so busy! One hour to go!! Can't wait lol!

Aww your poorly little girlies, sending big hugs your way :hugs: I hope everything goes well with the Dr.

No idea what is making madam puke, she was eating, attempted to shove a great big chunk of food in her mouth, gagged then puked and been a biy pukey ever since, but if I puke the slightest thing can set me off again all day so maybe she is like me? Hopefully both my babies will feel better tomorrow.

Charlotte- Just saw your question about the walking- They are sick and don't want to walk at all - but will if I'm mean mommy and go sit a few feet from them :rofl: I only did that once to try it out though- Charlotte cried the whole way to me soI decided that was not a good idea :nope:

heyy- have you ever heard of Jamie Cullum (music artist)? i've been in LOVE with his album called Twenty Something. for some reason i think you might like it? :shrug: hope the girls feel better. i've given Ava some infant ibuprophen and she seems to be a little better :)

testing out the new stroller in the living room :thumbup:

Attachments

• 427073_10150681863967369_512607368_9455100_1617973817_n.jpg
    427073_10150681863967369_512607368_9455100_1617973817_n.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 422998_10150681862082369_512607368_9455098_1162199382_n.jpg
    422998_10150681862082369_512607368_9455098_1162199382_n.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Aww sorry about all the poorly babas:hugs:

Sorry Bethany is being pukey:hugs: How're you feeling now hun is OH looking after you?:hugs:

Stroller testing:happydance: Jamie cullems the guy married to Sophie Dahl right?

Patricks beautiful:cloud9: LOVE his ickle hat:cloud9: I want another baby boy...

Charlotte dont feel bad:hugs: I think benefits are not even really part of the upset anyway:shrug: Thats some crazy big feet, Anjas are the equivalent to a UK 4 atm:wacko:

Milos lolol yeah I dont much like poke and tickle either :rofl: But you know that new:winkwink:

Eilidhs physio didnt go too well:wacko: I was all expecting to impress the pants off them but its ended up with an emergency meeting to set up more regular PT and start the OT straight away:wacko: She's doing really well with her crawling but they're very concerned with her balance and her tone has apparently worsened, I have noticed she falls over a bit more while sitting but I had just thought she was distracted :( The OT is for her fine motor skils, she doesnt do pincer properly and cant feed herself her sippy cup. They also want her back at GI as she hasnt grown again, although we already know why she isnt growing and the woman wasnt listening:dohh: She dont need speech help though, she's got quite the vocab going:haha: She thought it hilarious that she looks about 5 months but was proper shouting and asking for things :rofl: At least they very on the ball here:thumbup:

Jamie Cullum - I had never heard of him, but I like him! Interesting concept of crooner style pop - Thanks for the suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->