Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Poor babies, and poor you! When Sam was poorly all that made him happy was sitting in his carseat watching Mickey mouse! xx

hopeful- i know how you feel. people assume my SIL is the kid's mom. but i swear there's no denying they're mine :shrug:

wiggler- hope they stop bugging you :hugs: i've gotten some friend requests from people i've deleted :blush:

heyy- i'm sorry hun. Ava was awake multiple times with gut wrenching cries :argh: hope they get over this, whatever it is. Ava is watching Mickey Mouse with Milo right now. funny because as soon as we took her into the living room and she saw the tv, she stopped and hasn't made a sound since :dohh:

speech therapy was always at 9 on wednesday. i knew today 9 wasn't open, i went all day and night thinking it was at 10. but it was at 8! :growlmad: the only time they could get us in this week would be 2pm today, but OH has to be to work at 3, so we couldnt. this sucks! but oh well. going to get our double stroller put together today (put the wheels on). supposed to be 70 degrees today :D i believe that's a record high for this time of year for us :shrug:

oh and yesterday my mom came over for about 30 minutes before work to see the kids since she "hasn't seen them in a week". lol. so the kids are going there later on so i can have my time alone :thumbup: but it makes it harder to think about wanting to move out of state when the grandparents say how they miss them so much after just one week :dohh:

Brandi- I know you are still lurking, so lets none of us pretend that you aren't. I am posting your email to me in here- because I want no questions made about any of this- I have conducted all of my communications with you in a public place since the day you had your reversal and I told you you needed to seek professional help. I do not trust you and will NOT have another private conversation with you. I know you have done this to other posters- accused people of bullying or "not being who they claim to be" over and over again. I know you have been kicked out of other threads, and if all my suspensions are true, off other parenting boards as well. I don't know why YOU are obsessed with ME, why you have singled ME out, other than I'm one of the ones who has been blunt about it. But believe me when I tell you I am not alone in these sentiments. YOU ARE MENTAL. GET HELP. LEAVE ME ALONE.

*following is the email in my personal email account from Brandi this morning. Which I will now be blocking as well :wacko:
While I understand that you may be obsessed with me and what doesn't "mesh", it isn't my fault you don't understand the complexity of the situation, nor do you understand the difference between Government Benefits and Welfare.

I'm not exactly sure where you became so two-faced and rude and forgot your filter, but I actually used to like you as a friend, thought you were someone who wasn't judgemental and could be trustworthy. Go ahead and PM all your friends and fill up your inbox with secret stories of me like you likely do, I really don't care anymore.

And while you're at it....don't flatter yourself and think that when I'm responding to a post you make, that it's directed at you. It was directed at Sasha, passing along some information so you guys could still talk to your friend. You might want to go back and read it again. And don't flatter yourself thinking I even look at the Mayhem thread anymore. I don't care to know what you have to say anymore. I didn't respond to half of it anyway. I posted on the FB page because it's rarely posted on. I'll continue to post there if I want to, but I won't be looking in on BnB conversations. I don't care to.

I guess you feel all high, mighty and proud of yourself now, don't you? Guess we all need a little Pick-Me-Up sometimes.

Thank you though, for helping bring out all of your true colours. It's no wonder no one else wants to be your friends.

Brandi- I know you are still lurking, so lets none of us pretend that you aren't. I am posting your email to me in here- because I want no questions made about any of this- I have conducted all of my communications with you in a public place since the day you had your reversal and I told you you needed to seek professional help. I do not trust you and will NOT have another private conversation with you. I know you have done this to other posters- accused people of bullying or "not being who they claim to be" over and over again. I know you have been kicked out of other threads, and if all my suspensions are true, off other parenting boards as well. I don't know why YOU are obsessed with ME, why you have singled ME out, other than I'm one of the ones who has been blunt about it. But believe me when I tell you I am not alone in these sentiments. YOU ARE MENTAL. GET HELP. LEAVE ME ALONE.

*following is the email in my personal email account from Brandi this morning. Which I will now be blocking as well :wacko:
While I understand that you may be obsessed with me and what doesn't "mesh", it isn't my fault you don't understand the complexity of the situation, nor do you understand the difference between Government Benefits and Welfare.

I'm not exactly sure where you became so two-faced and rude and forgot your filter, but I actually used to like you as a friend, thought you were someone who wasn't judgemental and could be trustworthy. Go ahead and PM all your friends and fill up your inbox with secret stories of me like you likely do, I really don't care anymore.

And while you're at it....don't flatter yourself and think that when I'm responding to a post you make, that it's directed at you. It was directed at Sasha, passing along some information so you guys could still talk to your friend. You might want to go back and read it again. And don't flatter yourself thinking I even look at the Mayhem thread anymore. I don't care to know what you have to say anymore. I didn't respond to half of it anyway. I posted on the FB page because it's rarely posted on. I'll continue to post there if I want to, but I won't be looking in on BnB conversations. I don't care to.

I guess you feel all high, mighty and proud of yourself now, don't you? Guess we all need a little Pick-Me-Up sometimes.

Thank you though, for helping bring out all of your true colours. It's no wonder no one else wants to be your friends.

i guess i'm lost here :shrug: i've never had a private conversation with any of the ladies in here until a couple days ago when bnb was down. not sure what "information" she's talking about, or friend. is she talking about Harvey?
and what's the point of spoilers if non-members can view them :dohh:

Because then the ones who don't want to read it don't have to? :shrug:

I do have private conversations with other posters- We talk about things too sensitive to post for all the LURKERS.

what I want to know is who she thinks doesn't want to be my friend? :wacko:
whatev.
The point point being I don't want anything to do with her- even THIS much gives me the creeps.

Going to get some sleep now. Maybe a Christmas miracle will happen while I'm napping and this will all blow over, she'll ACTUALLY leave, and we can get on with it? FXed!

OMG whats up with that.. and she was lurking all early am!! I never even come to this thread till a few days ago when i guess al this crazy started.. and every time i come on the site it says she's on it!

lol. when she said that my thought was "oh no, maybe someone doesn't like me either if others are against Heyy" :rofl: :hugs:

Afternoon ladies, work is rubbish today! Missing my babies I see it's finally working on here now :) what's everyone up to this avo?

Won't d out of here until 8pm!

Hey how are the little ladies doing with their walking now? Are they proper on their feet now? William
Took 2 steps away from my mum earlier apparently but he has jelly legs lol so can't keep on his feet!

:argh:

Hopeful, lovely to see you back! Pics of the shoes:happydance: He has the exact same teeth as Eilidh:haha:

Milos, sorry you didnt get sleep and Ava's a bit poorly:hugs:

Heyy:hugs: Hope they feel better:hugs:

Sorry works been so tough Charlotte:hugs: Eilidh can stand holding on to something, occasional cruising with a plastic box but not her walker:haha:

Wiggler, love the name Grace:hugs:

Harvey :munch::coffee:???? Hurry up n get on the :plane: here :friends: Hope you're having a great day?!

I send pms all the time:shrug: Sometimes there's something private you want to share or some stuff you're wary of putting on a public board completely unrelated to the babies.. Brandi, I think that email to heyy is completely out of line. She said what alot of us have been thinking and I dont think it was said in a harsh way either. Certainly heyy is not two faced:thumbup: You have taken upon yourself to post flaming posts time after time then wonder why people get not only get confused but also wary and suspicious.

Heyy, Milos, I'm your friend :friends: Although new tells me that this icon means I want a poke and tickle?:wacko:

Hopeful, I really do hope you'll stay around now:hugs:

Lol mummy we spend all this money on the babies only for them to use a plastic box or our legs as a perch!

Roll on 8pm that's all I can say hehe!

Do any of you still give the babies lumpy purée? William still has it as r has no teeth cos in worried that he won't be able to chew stuff too wel. He does gum a sandwich to death lol

mummy- aww thanks for the kind words.. i'm going to try to stick around.. Its easier when I'm in miami and have more time to do so. I'll take some pics the next time i wear them.. a few are just basics, nudes and black and patent leathers.. timeless ones just with a higher heel.

charlotte- i still give sebastien puree's, i just did... and i also feed him basically everything i eat...i have him eating adult foods in small portions, very small portions but in between those meals i give him the purees or organic baby food pouches.

Eilidh has teeth but still doent manage too many lumps, its more her gag reflex than anything else I think. Their gums are pretty strong though, you'd be surprised at how mauch even a gummy bear baby can chew:haha: He'll get teeth soon enough, Anja is still waiting on a load of teeth and she's 2 1/2 lol!

yeah they totally use plastic boxes/our legs over their actual toys:dohh: The best wis when they try and use our legs but are totally whinging at the same time:haha:

Hope 8pm comes quick for you:hugs: Its only just gone 8am here, school run time

Hopeful, glad you are going to stay around:hugs: Hows NYC? Looking forward to shoe pics:thumbup:

Arrggghhh late again:dohh:

Lol mummy we spend all this money on the babies only for them to use a plastic box or our legs as a perch!

Roll on 8pm that's all I can say hehe!

Do any of you still give the babies lumpy purée? William still has it as r has no teeth cos in worried that he won't be able to chew stuff too wel. He does gum a sandwich to death lol

Aaron still has mashed dinners but the lumps are getting bigger lol. He also can eat toast, smilies and biscuits okay. The only problem he has is eating cubes veg:shrug:

that's why I can't stand facebook, people wanting to be your friend even though the wouldn't ring you, its sounds more trouble than it's worth :growlmad:

:cloud9: glad the tv caught her attention and milo's

:grr: didn't they tell you last week the time had changed?

Ooh 79 degrees :cloud9: not had heat like that since I was in Mexico the month before I fell pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->