Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:hug" aww- eilidh will be a small but mighty force - I can just see her shouting at her older siblings to do stuff for her from a stool :rofl:
do they have any idea why her muscle tone is declining?

Sorry the meeting didn't go as hoped hun, just remember she is doing so fantastically well. Aww bless her with her shouting, I think we need a viddy of your vocal little missy!

Feeling really upset and angry tonight, I should be looking at cute baby bits online and joking with OH about who the baby will look like, instead I am sat here in pain wishing I could curl up and dissapear.

harvey- yes, this was all my fault :dohh: i even put it in the phone for 8. the notice alarm went off a half hour before, but we were sleeping so it wasn't heard. i woke up at 8:30. the speech next monday is set for 10. thats why my mind was mixed up. lol. yay for Aaron getting two more teeth :thumbup: why would they be able to tell you when you're allowed/not allowed to buy shoes :shrug: her shoes are fine, no scuffs on them, yet. her feet measure size 3, but i bought 3.5 (size 1UK) for her to grow into.
:

:dohh: hood you enjoy your lie in then :haha::blush:

Apparently walking shoes are heavier than cruising shoes and less bendy so will affect the way they walk if they can't yet (if that makes sense:wacko:) so I'm just going to wait a little until he needs walking shoes. He does have Hardish soled slippers so they will do him for now:thumbup:

Also in John Lewis his feet measured 4 1/2 but lady said to put him in a 5, whilst Clarks said he was a 5G:shrug:

awww honey - you will be doing those things soon- This baby angel wasn't meant to be here yet is all- but soon :hug:

Sam is walking great now and outside but I'm still just sticking with cruising shoes!

Mummy, sorry the appointment didn't go too well. :hugs: xx

I like small but mighty force:thumbup: The muscle tone is most likely to do with her cp but her condition has her motor skills delayed as well as giving her appearance (short, big head, dislocating shoulders). Will have to get a video of her voice:cloud9: Do any of the other babies also have noises for certain things? We have a sleepy noise, a shout for the dog and a car screech:haha:

LOVE those pics Milos, your kids look so similar, very cute:cloud9:

Wiggler, oh hun:hugs::hugs: I've experienced miscarriages and I'm so very sorry hun:hugs: It will get easier in time and I know that sounds empty right now but it will, until then look at your beautiful babies and cuddle up with them and OH:hugs: Right here if you need to talk or vent too:hugs:

All these lovely big feet! Glad Sams doing so well with his walking, how's his chest doing now? Hope you're getting more sleep?

His chest is still the same, but I'm sure it will be abit better tomorrow. Getting abit more sleep, as long as its not in his cot! :grr: xx

ugh- i hear you there - we're going to have to crib train the girls all over again once they're well :wacko:

He will only sleep in his carseat at the moment, and just screams as soon as you put him in ed! xx

Heyy, yeah, we've known about that for months though after her neurologist, its a watch and wait thing though and so far it hasnt affected her much aside from tone. I've definately mentioned it here though. I myself have cp as well, it co exists with my epilepsy and certainly doesnt do much to me aside from some weakness and missing vision on left side. :flower:

Going to have to crib train here again too:dohh: Do you think it could be a phase for all our mayhems?

I have to admit he makes me want tiny baby cuddles! I HATE that I'm sick and cant go hold him while he still smells like Heaven

I have other nephews- but thiis is my BABY sister's baby - it's a whole different attachment level!

I just want to wake my babies up and give them a huge snuggle, but I know if I did that I would come back on here in an hour, with a head full of grey hair saying "OMG they won't stop screaming!!! ARGH!" :haha:

I was just in their room watching them sleep and listening to them snore (like their daddy) and although they both drive me up the wall sometimes and even with all the issues we have had with Dylans behaviour, I couldn't be more proud to have them as my children. I'm really taking comfort in thinking that Grace is somewhere keeping an eye on us and knows just how happy she made us in the short time we knew about her and how much we love her and that one day in the future we will see her again.

Dylan keeps crying in his sleep, poor little guy :(

I want another too:blush: A little boy, these pics are just awwww:cloud9: Hope you get snuggles soon heyy:hugs:

Wiggler:hugs: Yes hun on second thought, never good to wake a sleeping baba! I'm sure Grace is watching over you:hugs:

:wacko: I knew they were looking at CP but must have missed the actual dx :dohh:

I have 2 very sickly babas- and I'm STARVING to death! I had Mcdonalds last night :siick: didn't set welol, and I've had nothing since . hubby and bethy still sleeping as it's my shift (the only way we're surviving is in shifts) I'm contemplating eating the girls poof snacks as they are the only thing in reach :blush:

Haha Heyy, tell your girlies that unless they want to give you time to eat you are going to eat their yummies. I am evil :rofl:

I should be around more often :) William has cruising shoes from clarks and he is in a size 4G!! Lol Noah's feet were even bigger, his first shoes were a. 5G which is the largest cruising shoe size lol!

Hope Aaron's teeth dont cause him too much trouble Harvey's!

Just on my dinner break finally! It's been so busy! One hour to go!! Can't wait lol!

I only noticed his top two cos I had him upside down playing with him today, they haven't caused him any bother so far:happydance:

Big feet then :dohh:

You sound very busy at work:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"