Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I just don't know if we will have more, Sam just completes me so so much, and I can't imagine sharing myself with another baby, yet at the same time I'd love another so much! We agreed we would think about it after christmas, so we shall see! xx

It hasnt really been an issue as late:shrug: I thought she was doing really well, although its hard to say exactly what it means long term because shes so young and already has a condition which causes similar delays. Theres always the possibilty she could have epilepsy like me I guess.

Cheesy poofs? Was it you harvey that got the orange face from them? :rofl: Hope you do get something to eat hun:hugs:

no- :blush: sweetpotato poofs from gerber - SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! for some reason they taste like cocoa krispies to me :shrug:

24, maybe you'll feel differently after Sam gets his sleeping sorted:hugs:

Sorry all of our babies Are poorly sick :( for once it's not William! Usually is lol! That's why we had to do the controlled crying with William as he was so used to snuggling in bed with me or on the Sofa as r has been so poorly so much!

Sorry eilidh's appointment wasn't as positive as you hoped! :hugs: great about her speech though! I do know what you mean about noises fr different thing though. William has a bottle/hungry noise a noise which is whining for me and a squeak for the cat lol!

Wriggler I'm so sorry hunny, I don't know what to say but I'm sending you some virtual hugs :hugs: xxxx

A night in front of the tv with a bar or 2 of galaxy for me :) got one cookie crunch and one bubbly one! :Happydance:

Milos those pics are so cute! Love the buggy too!

OMG I remember a few months ago Dylan had a pack of crisps and just left half the pack on the sofa, so I took them and snuck into the kitchen and ate the lot (prawn coctail flavour YUM), turned around and Dylan was there, staring at me with tears in his eyes! I felt like the meanest mummy in the whole world. But since then he shares his crisps with me :rofl:

Ok how can sweetpotato poofs taste like coco krispies :rofl:

A squeak for the cat? :haha: Thats awesome! Please pass some of the galaxy over:winkwink:

heyy- i've been listening to that album since high school :blush: glad you liked :happydance: hope you feel better.

mummy- sorry to hear about her physio :hugs: Ava is still really tense with her muscles :shrug: and she still pretty wobbly with her walking even though she's been walks for months. most times she seems to walk with stiff legs :dohh: not sure if its worthy of mentioning to her pedi at her appt :shrug: i dont wanna seem crazy like i'm LOOKING for somethign to be wrong, kwim? :winkwink:

You are probbaly right mummy, and we will be ttc as soon as Sam starts sleeping. :rofl:

Milos, Ava looks like her walking is great - Have you seen my video on FB of Sam walking? Does Ava walk like that? Sam refuses to walk without holding a hand outside still, and I'm sure I saw a video of Ava outside and she looked really steady. xx

I know what you mean! Its worth an ask if you're going to be there anyway, she's still so young to even be walking, the fact that she can even if its wobbly is a big acheivment:thumbup:

Can you get galaxy in the US mummy?? If not I can always mail you some over :) it's my absolute fave!!

Lol wriggler I've done that before with Noah's stuff and it's only when he sees me eating it that he suddenly decides he does and then it's too late! Lol!

Sweet potato puffs sound amazing! Are they like wotsits made out of sweet potato?

William does a proper inhale when he sees the cat and makes a sort of "squee" noise! Lol!

:rofl: reading this trying to catch up whilst eating george's cheesey poofs lol oops!

24 that is EXACTLY how I felt when i had Joshua, and it took me ntil he was 5 or 6 until I felt I could have another and love another just as much. So many people say 'thats silly you love each child the same' but I honestly get it, I couldnt understand it at all! Now I have the 2 though its so different, I cant explain it, but my boys are my world :cloud9:

Heyy hope the girls are ok hun :hugs: shift work sounds fair, so long as the shifts are equal xxxxx

Harvey it makes complete sense that they didnt sell you the shoes, and I think it was GOOD customer services. If aaron isnt ready for walkers then putting a wrong style shoe on his foot could cause problems with his development. I wont put the boys feet in anything other than Clarks they are designed to have growth room in them and they fit them to their feet properly length and width. I wouldnt have bought the cruisers either hun if he wont be in them long, although i would imagine he could wear the cruisers after he has started to walk xxxx

Mummy I am so sorry Eilidhs appt didnt go as well as pleased, but hun its great they are on the ball and if Eilidh does need a little extra support then its great she is getting it so quickly xxx Bless her with her voice!! She'll be the ickle boss of the house lol

Charlotte so sorry you having problems with work - swop you??? Wtg on Williams steps!

Milos I love that pram :thumbup:

I had my work meeting - they were totally unprepared for what I had gone to discuss, they were trying to sweep things under the carpet, and when they saw my paperwork and things they paniced and asked if we could reschedule so they could get more prepared, but i said I rather they didnt as it was them that called this meeting in the first place and I only had 2 days to prepare unlike them who had had a week by time i got the letter etc Anyways, I got her to admit, and signed a minuted sheet (by my witness i took with me) that my negative toil was due to them not offering me the hours to fulfil my contract. So that was the main objective for me, she now wants to meet again in 2 weeks to discuss things more and be better prepared :dohh: She was saying alsorts and tripping herself up here there and everywhere. i really did catch her off guard. She even said at the beginning 'can we erm sort the toil and resignation stuff out another time and just have a supervision now' so I said no, they had told me to attend today to discuss the toil - so thats what we were discussing and as it was my biggest grievance for leaving then we should discuss my resignation :shrug: silly mare! she did get a bit pissy at one point!

heyy- have you ever heard of Jamie Cullum (music artist)? i've been in LOVE with his album called Twenty Something. for some reason i think you might like it? :shrug: hope the girls feel better. i've given Ava some infant ibuprophen and she seems to be a little better :)

testing out the new stroller in the living room :thumbup:

It's lovely :thumbup: hope they dont have a fight though :wacko:

Eilidhs physio didnt go too well:wacko: I was all expecting to impress the pants off them but its ended up with an emergency meeting to set up more regular PT and start the OT straight away:wacko: She's doing really well with her crawling but they're very concerned with her balance and her tone has apparently worsened, I have noticed she falls over a bit more while sitting but I had just thought she was distracted :( The OT is for her fine motor skils, she doesnt do pincer properly and cant feed herself her sippy cup. They also want her back at GI as she hasnt grown again, although we already know why she isnt growing and the woman wasnt listening:dohh: She dont need speech help though, she's got quite the vocab going:haha: She thought it hilarious that she looks about 5 months but was proper shouting and asking for things :rofl: At least they very on the ball here:thumbup:

I thought she was going to impress them too:dohh: sorry it didn't go the way you thought but she will get the treatment she needs to progress :thumbup::hugs:

Lol new I'm so glad you managed to make them trip up and fall over themselves like that! It serves then blooming right! That way you probably got answers hey would never have given you if you hadn't have done it like that!

As for Harvey's I will not put my children in anything but Clarks shoes either, and the fact that they didn't sell you the cruisers because they don't last very long in one size about 6 to 8 weeks at max. When learning to walk if they can't feel the floor then they tend to walk funny and can damage their feet. Noah walked about in cruising shoes for a few months though until he was confident. But I won't let them wear anything but clarks either. I have 9 pairs in the cupboard waiting to see if William will fit them. Clarks have said they will fit William in Noah's d shoes if they are the right size :)

Do any of the other babies also have noises for certain things? We have a sleepy noise, a shout for the dog and a car screech:haha:
:

Aaron does a sleepy noise, cheeky face, really enjoying food, stuck noise and I'm starting to realise what each one means:wacko:

Chrlotte please can we have a little video of his cat squeak?:haha: That sounds like the cutest thing ever! No galaxy here :( I did have some chocolate new sent over but nearly gone now:blush: :dohh:

Go you new:happydance: Have you left the work now? Hope you're ok:hugs: How's the boys?

Oh yes, you totally do love every child the same and differently, its hard to explain but you dont split your love:cloud9:

Eilidh is A boss, maybe not THE boss lol

Yes Clarks do that for me too... I have occassionally bought sale shoes in 2 sizes and they have fit the larger pair as and when, and on one occassion his width had changed and they took the sale pair back and took the price off a new pair :thumbup: Clarks all the way for me!!!

24- usually she gets wobbly when she's tired, or if she tries turning direction too quick :haha:

new- glad to hear you stood ground at work :hugs: their fault for not being prepared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->