Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:blush: oh no she isnt, she only just chatting up to my posts lol

:hi: harvey! Want a malteaser??? or I got 2 slices of birthday cake left!!

It seems to be plastered all over my FB by various friends so it must be? It's not people who know one another either! My OH will equally be gutted, not about the steak though l just about the blow job part!

What's your fave choc then Harvey's? I'm also very partial to white choc too :)

Must be a man lol apparently valentines day is for women so this is for the menfolk lol!

Hey I hope the mess works for the girls hun! Enjoy your taco bells xx

Managed to watch OBEM tonight, i'm glad I did, but it really upset me. In a lot of pain right now, a mixture of cramps and gutrot pains.

:cry: i think harvey is ignoring me tonight :cry:

I emailed OH told him what special day it is lol although I know his replay already :blush:

Me not ignoring you :nope: just your post was too long to reply quote to :haha: :blush:

I was getting to you but you's lot keep posting and it's taken me 2 1/2 hours to get to here, plus me mam keeps taking to me :wacko:

I'm am soooooo not surprised with your works inadequacy, but :rofl: that woman is soo crap at her job! If your going to do what they did to you, you at least get your facts ready:dohh:

If I were you new I'd go to citizens advise and see if you have a case for something:thumbup: how can they not a pay single mother her wages and expect her to survive till next pay day :shrug: :grr: at least your friends on the ball as much as you:winkwink::haha:

Has George laid down yet?

Poor OH not realising it's his birthday today :rofl: :haha:

its all over my FB too lol

OH has these special treats all year round, but then I get smoothered with love and romance all year too :blush:

It seems to be plastered all over my FB by various friends so it must be? It's not people who know one another either! My OH will equally be gutted, not about the steak though l just about the blow job part!

What's your fave choc then Harvey's? I'm also very partial to white choc too :)

Must be a man lol apparently valentines day is for women so this is for the menfolk lol!

Hey I hope the mess works for the girls hun! Enjoy your taco bells xx

You soooooo have not been on here much lol I LOVE :cloud9: my cadbury buttons (drool) then galaxy and terrys choc orange (drool) :boat:

i got a HUGE box of Thortons choccies for my birthday and cant eat them... anyone want one?

OMG harvey OH loves terrys choc orange, I dont like it lol I likes his curly wurlys though lol

Managed to watch OBEM tonight, i'm glad I did, but it really upset me. In a lot of pain right now, a mixture of cramps and gutrot pains.

:hugs: have some cheese Hun or anything that gives you some comfort:flower:

its all over my FB too lol

OH has these special treats all year round, but then I get smoothered with love and romance all year too :blush:

Pass the sick bucket :sick: :haha: aah it is nice to hear someone in Loooooovvvveeee:winkwink::flower:

LOL no I haven't been on here much until recently Harveys haha so you shall have to forgive my slowness! Have u tried the new galaxy bubbles orange
It's amazing!!!

Lol new!! What have I started?? Your poor OH won't know what's hit him when you give him his belated steak and blow job day haha!! My OH only had his birthday yesterday so if he thinks he's getting some again tonight he can think again after the day I've had lmao!!

Must sleep I have gym babes with William and tumble tots with Noah tomorrow! But have a feeling William will be up within half an hour for his bottle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->