Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy, yeah, we've known about that for months though after her neurologist, its a watch and wait thing though and so far it hasnt affected her much aside from tone. I've definately mentioned it here though. I myself have cp as well, it co exists with my epilepsy and certainly doesnt do much to me aside from some weakness and missing vision on left side. :flower:

Going to have to crib train here again too:dohh: Do you think it could be a phase for all our mayhems?

Sorry to say but I'm not having that here, once Aaron has his night bottle about 6/7pm he's then put in his cot and wakes about 6/7am:blush: but I've got a feeling I'm going to get my turn one day and I bet it's when I go back to work :wacko:

Erm Joshua is asleep, George is totally unimpressed that he is in his cot - must rescue him in a minute lol

Work have not accepted my resignation yet, they want to offer me another job in a different area (doing learning diabilities), so quick thinking my witness said 'do you have a copy of the rota you will want Christine to do' and they said ermmm noo, so then i said, does the other service have 16 hours within my flexibility, and she said 'ermm i dont know' :dohh: I askled her if i proceeded with my resignation and in 2 weeks at the next meeting they have found me other work could i retract my resignation, she said 'i dont know' so i told her I will contact HR tomorrow find out. She said if I insist they will accept my resignation, but would rather sort it out - yet made no effort to discuss the problems :shrug:

awww george is sitting up against the cot bars and is falling asleep sitting up :cloud9: if I go in he will wake and want me to take him out, but i cant leave him falling asleep against the bars lol

Will try and get one for you mummy lol! I have a video of him playing with he cat but he doesn't do his squeak :( well if you need anymore then let me know and I shall send u some lol!! Everyone has to have a bit of galaxy in their life haha!

Watching OBEM :D did someone say there was a ObEm USA you can get on catch up?

He's trying to lie down now, i dont know what to do, he is falling asleep but looks uncomfy :shrug: I kNOW if i go in the cycle will start again and he'll only start crying again then sit up and whatever :shrug:

I only got Sam cruisers as he gets buggy rage as he likes to walk all the time. :haha: Plus he has some wellies as where we live it all coutrysidey and slushy mud! xx

Are you not allowed to just resign? Sounds a bit confusing! Hope it gets sorted so that you're happy hun:hugs: Awwww at George:cloud9: They wouldnt sleep unless they were comfy lol, let him try and get into a position before rescuing him..

Harvey, dont talk too soon :rofl:

Charlotte, thanks hun, might take you up on that:haha: Cant wait to see the video!

wellies:cloud9:

Lmao ladies did you know today is steak and blow job day? Who the hell made that one up?!

It hasnt really been an issue as late:shrug: I thought she was doing really well, although its hard to say exactly what it means long term because shes so young and already has a condition which causes similar delays. Theres always the possibilty she could have epilepsy like me I guess.

Cheesy poofs? Was it you harvey that got the orange face from them? :rofl: Hope you do get something to eat hun:hugs:

Me :blush: :haha: let it be a warning to you all:thumbup:

Lmao ladies there is plenty to go round :) I can send u both some hehehe!

Nobody else got choc tonight? Feel like a right pig now! :snigger:

just sent hubby out for medications for the girls- dinner for all of us and m&ms for me :blush:

plus he's grabbing Taco Bell for lunch

Lmao ladies did you know today is steak and blow job day? Who the hell made that one up?!

serious?? I sooooooooooooooo got to tell OH he going to be so gutted I wasted my day in work and he wasted his doing ermmmm.... not steak and blow job day thats for sure :rofl:

I've had donuts:haha:

Got to be a bloke that thought up steak and blow jobs :rofl:

Will try and get one for you mummy lol! I have a video of him playing with he cat but he doesn't do his squeak :( well if you need anymore then let me know and I shall send u some lol!! Everyone has to have a bit of galaxy in their life haha!

Watching OBEM :D did someone say there was a ObEm USA you can get on catch up?

Galaxy is my 2nd favourite:winkwink:

I was watching OBEM USA last night on more4:thumbup:

Harvey, dont talk too soon :rofl:

wellies:cloud9:

Lol I know :dohh: hubby didn't take him upstairs to watch footy :grr: as he was due a bottle that hadn't been heated yet :growlmad: but Aaron had his bottle and fell asleep so he's now in his cotbed with hubby in next room in case he wakes and I'm :coffee: :cloud9:

Ooh I can't wait to buy aaron wellies but might have to wait till next winter as theres no need to buy them now where we live

Yes Clarks do that for me too... I have occassionally bought sale shoes in 2 sizes and they have fit the larger pair as and when, and on one occassion his width had changed and they took the sale pair back and took the price off a new pair :thumbup: Clarks all the way for me!!!

I'm in the Clarks club too:thumbup: me mam only bought me Clarks and I have no issues with my feet whereas my friend has bunions etc :sick:

:cry: i think harvey is ignoring me tonight :cry:

I emailed OH told him what special day it is lol although I know his replay already :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->