Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Looks like my little man will be having an appointment with the doctor today, I think he has a chest infection, he has a really grotty cough :(

do any of u like the malteaser bunny's? they r great!! like one of my faves !!

I've never tried them :nope:

dr doesnt want to see them until tomorrow- charlotte felt left out and spiked up to 103.5 :dohh: then elle coughed and puked on me :sick:

I don't want to be the drama group :nope:

new- where did the big fancy box of chocolates come from???

We got the hubby daughters tesco half price, they're always on special lol

I did that with William a few weeks ago :blush: good news on the christening date!

Aww so many poorly baby's :( hope they all start feeling better soon! There's so much of it about so it seems! I don't think we have fully got over this cold ether as noses are still runny!

I got 8 whole hours sleep last night! I feel like a new woman :D

The babas seem to be on the mend- only had to give ibuprofen to Charlotte once during the night- and none to Elle, I think she has turned the corner

Ok, this part is GROSS
HOWEVER, getting Elle up for the day I came out and handed her to hubby (banished to the couch during sickness :haha: ) and he called out to me in the kitchen to bring something for her face, said her eyes were gooped shut and her nose was crusted over- I was 100% UNPREPARED for the scary sight that met me- Green pussy goo coming from very swollen eyes, and her nose, cheeks and upper lip completely crusted over with brown and blood streaked dried snot :sick: AND Hubby wouldn't help me with it, so I had to hold her down with my leg to get her washed up- He just stood there yelling at me to not hold her down :growlmad: HOW was I supposed to clean her up then??? It was terrible, and honestly one of the worst moments I've had as a mom :cry:

Hopeful- Never had maltteaser bunnies... Where can I find them? How is Sebas doing? Is he trying walking yet?

New and Charlotte- I hope you guys have as much of an easy work day as possible

Wiggler- How are you feeling this morning,hon?

Oh yes, and I spiked a fever last night and was near out of my mind with delirium, and FREEZING- I think hubby put every spare blanket we have on me (And we have TONS, I love blankets!) He took care of the girls til 2 AM- you would have thought he polished the Taj Mahal all by himself :dohh: but I'm feeling better this morrning, not like my fever broke though- so we'll see what the day has in store for me :wacko: My plan is to get in lots of cuddles on the couch :coffee: :munch: and :sleep:

Elle and I have been up since 5. It's now 6:25 and not a peep from Charlotte- So weird to only have one :huh:
It makes me want to go wake Charlotte- just to make sure she's okkay- but I can't bring myself to do it! My mommy taught me to never wake a sleeping baby :haha:

hey- they r a british chocolate, u can't get them in the us... seba can stand on his own and can take like one step without falling not quite walking, have a feeling he should due soon though.

dr doesnt want to see them until tomorrow- charlotte felt left out and spiked up to 103.5 :dohh: then elle coughed and puked on me :sick:

I don't want to be the drama group :nope:

new- where did the big fancy box of chocolates come from???

birthday pressie from my friend ;)

Any chocolates left or did Harvey get to them?:haha:

Not long till the christening harvey:happydance: I looked on the John Lewis site and the outfit is gorgeous:cloud9: Glad Aarons ok:hugs:

Heyy:hugs: Why didnt the doctor want to see them? Hope they get some sleep and feel better quick!

Box still sealed.... lol

do any of u like the malteaser bunny's? they r great!! like one of my faves !!

:nope: :sick: they DO NOT taste like malteasers 1 ickle tiny weeny ickle bit bleurghhh lol... mmm I got malteasers somewher ein this house lol

Elle and I have been up since 5. It's now 6:25 and not a peep from Charlotte- So weird to only have one :huh:
It makes me want to go wake Charlotte- just to make sure she's okkay- but I can't bring myself to do it! My mommy taught me to never wake a sleeping baby :haha:

never wake a sleeping baba!!! Your mam is right lol

Glad they seem to be on the mend, but mind she hasnt got conjunctivitis hun and then pass it around her eyes, LCs eyes, yours... etc etc Hope you feeling better too!!

Did you get Dylan in a drs appt wiggler hun? Hope he is feeling better quickly!

So much to do, so little effort to do it :haha:

They both have the eye goop business going on- the one other cold they have had they had the same thing- And it's been going on for days now- conjunctivitis is SO contagious I'm sure at least I would have gotten it by now if that was the issue. They just manifest sickness with crap coming from their eyes :sick:
Speaking of, I went and woke Charlotte :blush: (I was so worried she was still sleeping because her fever spiked up again and was too out of it to wake up :nope: She's fine, btw :dohh: ) and it was like my worst nightmare x2 :nope: :sick: I'm not dealing well with snot today- :sick: Hubby is going to have to go get me starbucks coffee later to make up for this :haha:

Ps- Conjunctivitis is a bad word in this house :argh: If hubby comes down with it he's out of work for two weeks- it's one of the biggest health code violations there is :dohh:

Awww heyy sending big hugs to you and your poor girlies, I hope you all feel better soon.

Waiting on a phone call from the doctor, the are meant to ring between 3-6pm. Madam is a little grumpy snot monster at the moment, rocking her in her carseat and its keeping her quiet.

My volunteer came over today and next fortnight is the last time I see her, which I am bloody glad of after today, she really bloody upset me.

uh oh :wacko: well hope its just a cold then!!! I am sorry but I am a bit chuckling at your double snotty nightmares lol... i have no idea what the funny side to it is :shrug: but for an odd reason I did chuckle lol Glad she is ok, its totally understandable to want to sleep in when feeling crap, I would crawl back to bed most days and sleep off some crap lol

I is bored .. though I see lots of you online lol so keep me company! lol I got no baby to play with, no OH to play with, I could play withthe housework but thats not as much fun as talking to myself hitting refresh every few minutes :haha:

why she upset you hun? how come they are stopping coming?

I dont like your doctors :wacko:

Well I told her about the miscarriage and her words of wisdom were "Oh well, you don't want 3 screaming kids anyway" :growlmad: Actually, I want nothing more than 3 kids, screaming or not!!!! Its ending because she was here to help me get out more, and I manage to go out on my own now and can even use the phone sometimes (managed to ring the nursery earlier after they left me a voicemail :happydance:) so her job is done.

I hate the new system at the doctors, you used to be able to get a same day appointment, now its done on the phone, which means unless a doctor comes (LOL - doubt it) out my poorly little guy won't be seen until tomorrow.

Wiggler hope Dylans not got an infection, what did your volunteer do?:hugs:

Heyy:hugs: Dont wake sleepy babas though:dohh: I hate conjunctivitis, its so easy to catch too. Hope your hubby doesnt get it!

New dont play with the housework!!!! It doesnt play fair :rofl:

I want a malteser bunny :(

Stupid bint (her!!) Although hun its really lovely to hear she is not needed :hugs:

really dont like your doctors system! Waiting till 3pm to be triaged its ridiculous, I sorta get he system, sorta, but needs to be done way way way earlier xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->