Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Not in the mood for food now, I wish I was. If i'm still in a lot of pain tomorrow I will switch for the useless ibuprofen and pracetamol to OH's strong painkillers. I forgot to cancel my volunteer coming over tomorrow, I am just going to have a nice chat with her while OH takes the kids shopping

https://foodbeast.com/content/2008/09/19/taco-bell-big-bell-box/
taco bell is inexpensive mexican "inspired" drive through food-

Elle has spiked another fever :nope: it's going to be another long night

Aww hun, did you get through to the doctor in the end?

LOL no I haven't been on here much until recently Harveys haha so you shall have to forgive my slowness! Have u tried the new galaxy bubbles orange
It's amazing!!!

Must sleep I have gym babes with William and tumble tots with Noah tomorrow! But have a feeling William will be up within half an hour for his bottle!

:nope: I will HAVE to buy some and try it:thumbup:

Hope you get some :sleep:

https://foodbeast.com/content/2008/09/19/taco-bell-big-bell-box/
taco bell is inexpensive mexican "inspired" drive through food-

Elle has spiked another fever :nope: it's going to be another long night

Lol that should keep you till the weekend lol

:hugs: To Elle and to you:flower: more coffee!

3 guests! :argh:

going to pick up the kids in an hour. i'm extremely tired and my head still feels congested from this cold :( i hope Ava isn't up crying most of the night again :nope:

4 guests now!!

Hope everyone gets some kip tonight and that these poorly babies sleep well too to help them feel better :hugs:

Sweet dreams all xxxxx

:rofl: OH got spoilt on MY birthday :blush: loves him!!! lolol

Uh oh baby is sleep crying - he needs to believe he is not really awake and lie back down, wonder if i can convince him over the monitor? lol

harvey there is a whole HUGE box going begging lolol no cake though accidently ate that :blush: lol

4 guests now!!

Hope everyone gets some kip tonight and that these poorly babies sleep well too to help them feel better :hugs:

Sweet dreams all xxxxx

They must have heard we are the drama group now instead of baba club :haha:

Night night :sleep:

:hugs: Wiggler & milos

:rofl: OH got spoilt on MY birthday :blush: loves him!!! lolol

Uh oh baby is sleep crying - he needs to believe he is not really awake and lie back down, wonder if i can convince him over the monitor? lol

harvey there is a whole HUGE box going begging lolol no cake though accidently ate that :blush: lol

My SD's Christmas Huge box of thorntons is about 2 foot away from me and I haven't touched them :winkwink: if they were hubby's I'd have ate them by new year :haha:

Joshua will devour these just as soon as he plucks up the courage to ask me if he can have them :haha: he knows i cant have boxed chocs so he knows they will be his eventually, all he got to do is ask :haha:

Joshua will devour these just as soon as he plucks up the courage to ask me if he can have them :haha: he knows i cant have boxed chocs so he knows they will be his eventually, all he got to do is ask :haha:

Are you teasing your little boy :shrug: lol how long will he last?

urmmm not sure lol... He still got chocs from christmas so once they run outhe might ask lol although its a big fancy box so looks appealling lol.. Im not teasing they are just there lol

New- does his eyes wander to them and then to you? Lol

I forgot to tell you's :dohh: we have booked aarons christening for the 29th April, the day are my birthday so I can't celebrate too hard lol :wacko:

I had a gorgeous dominos pizza for tea:cloud9: Aaron had the crusts:haha::blush:

Aaron woke about an hour ago and hubby took him into our bed, and he's just fallen out of bed :dohh: I could swing for hubby :grr: he didn't put the pillows at the side properly :growlmad: Aaron has gone back to sleep though so seems okay!

dr doesnt want to see them until tomorrow- charlotte felt left out and spiked up to 103.5 :dohh: then elle coughed and puked on me :sick:

I don't want to be the drama group :nope:

new- where did the big fancy box of chocolates come from???

Any chocolates left or did Harvey get to them?:haha:

Not long till the christening harvey:happydance: I looked on the John Lewis site and the outfit is gorgeous:cloud9: Glad Aarons ok:hugs:

Heyy:hugs: Why didnt the doctor want to see them? Hope they get some sleep and feel better quick!

do any of u like the malteaser bunny's? they r great!! like one of my faves !!

because bethy and I are both sick, also- so stands to reason it's a virus and we're doing all we should be. he only wants to see them tomorrow to check their cough hasn't gone further into their chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->