Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: okies i wont play with housework lol

I got you guys now and OH come online too so I got things to do lol

I really don't think this is conjunctivitis- just nasty eyes- :sick: Thank you, New, for laughing at my pain :growlmad: :tease:

I found a starbucks frappuccino in the fridge :happydance: I hope hubby didn't have plans for it! :haha:

Charlotte keeps putting the quilt I used for their fort over her head and then peeking out at me with a cheeky little grin- I think I'm off to build a fort :D

Wiggler- I found after my MC that some people just didn't know what to say, so they put their foot in it :dohh: I'm sorry she said something so insensitive to you, hon :hugs:

awww she is playing peek - a - boo, we play that here A LOT everything he picks up has to be a game of peek-a-boo before he will play. wear it etc lol

sorry heyy wasnt laughing at your pain hun :hugs: just I dont know imagining snot bubbles etc x 2 lol sorry.. Im bad i will stop! lol loves ya xxxxx

Ive gone and lost OH :shrug: hewas right here talking to me, I was tapping away looked up and realised i was talkign to myself he had gone :shrug: lol

Argh, just tried to upload a picture of madam onto here and its still not working for me, but there is a cutie picture of her on FB :D

I took a photo of George last night sleeping on the bars of the cot, but my mobile wontupload to facebook no more, no idea what i have done :wacko:

Heyy enjoy the frappuchino, is the ones in the glass bottles? I love starbucks lol, I have hubby out to get me a caramal frappuchino most days:blush:

Forts:happydance:

I can upload everywhere but this site, soooo annoying!

Yes- the glass bottle kind- he bought a few the other day for whomever had to stay up at night with sick babas- but I figure I never got my share :blush:

New- I wish I had taken a picture, especially of Elle- you wouldn't be envisioning cute little "bubbles" anymore :sick: :nope:
Where'd you loose OH to? :shrug:

I have just discovered that duvet covers make THE BEST fort pieces! the one I have opens at the end for the duvet, and has Velcro fasteners- so I have the Velcro parts around the chair to hold it on :thumbup: I need to go to an office supply store and buy a bucket of binder clips again- I haven't had any around in years, since the big kids claim to have outgrown forts (I call shenanigans- NO ONE ever outgrows forts! :lol: )

For those non fort builders out there- here's some basic supplies to have on hand
Binder clips
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=bin...ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:33&biw=1045&bih=704

Second hand shops for flat sheets
https://www.google.com/products/cat...=X&ei=JQFiT7ToG8mPiALd4fn_CA&ved=0CLMBEPMCMAQ

velcro tape of some kind for couch cushions (strategically placed on the cushions so you can't see them when they are on the couch, but then the cushions can be used again and again :) )
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=vel...&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:13&biw=1045&bih=704

Some kind of little kid flashlight
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=lit...0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1045&bih=704

ETA working link

Bethany took a step!!!! :happydance: :cloud9: She then got down and crawled to me :dohh: :rofl:

malteaser bunnys dont taste like malteasers lol :nope:

wiggler thats awesome, one today, 2 tomorrow.... running in a week :thumbup:

Heyy Joshua used to love building dens with me, he kinda doesnt now :wacko: sometimes he will make a little one himself, though he'd never admit it lolol

I found my OH.. silly man got lost at the front door chatting :dohh: sometimes I wonder if he is a woman the gossiping he does lolol

Off to work now :cry: then get my boys :happydance: missed them today, weird! Oh shoot nursery wanted money again today :wacko: I paid them £300 last week, they want over £400 again this week ffs I can not keep up!!!! They not getting £400 mind, I dont have it :shrug: lol

They both have the eye goop business going on- the one other cold they have had they had the same thing- And it's been going on for days now- conjunctivitis is SO contagious I'm sure at least I would have gotten it by now if that was the issue. They just manifest sickness with crap coming from their eyes :sick:
Speaking of, I went and woke Charlotte :blush: (I was so worried she was still sleeping because her fever spiked up again and was too out of it to wake up :nope: She's fine, btw :dohh: ) and it was like my worst nightmare x2 :nope: :sick: I'm not dealing well with snot today- :sick: Hubby is going to have to go get me starbucks coffee later to make up for this :haha:

:sick: sounds horrendous at your end, so sending tons of :hugs:

Enjoy your starbucks:coffee:

uh oh :wacko: well hope its just a cold then!!! I am sorry but I am a bit chuckling at your double snotty nightmares lol... i have no idea what the funny side to it is :shrug: but for an odd reason I did chuckle lol Glad she is ok, its totally understandable to want to sleep in when feeling crap, I would crawl back to bed most days and sleep off some crap lol

I is bored .. though I see lots of you online lol so keep me company! lol I got no baby to play with, no OH to play with, I could play withthe housework but thats not as much fun as talking to myself hitting refresh every few minutes :haha:

I hate it when your bored and no one is chatting, I don't have a refresh button so I have to go back and forward between pages to see if there's any posts:dohh:

Get your ironing done woman :grr: it will swamp you soon lol

Wiggler hope Dylans not got an infection, what did your volunteer do?:hugs:

Heyy:hugs: Dont wake sleepy babas though:dohh: I hate conjunctivitis, its so easy to catch too. Hope your hubby doesnt get it!

New dont play with the housework!!!! It doesnt play fair :rofl:

I want a malteser bunny :(

Mummy send heyy some of ruaridh's hand sanatiser:winkwink: but then again ruaridh will probably action you :rofl:

No you want a cadbury Easter egg:winkwink: I can't wait for Easter :happydance: :munch: :munch: :sick: :thumbup:

Harvey- how can you not have a refresh button??? :shrug:

New- Men are ALWAYS the bigger clucking hens! :rofl:

awww she is playing peek - a - boo, we play that here A LOT everything he picks up has to be a game of peek-a-boo before he will play. wear it etc lol

sorry heyy wasnt laughing at your pain hun :hugs: just I dont know imagining snot bubbles etc x 2 lol sorry.. Im bad i will stop! lol loves ya xxxxx

Ive gone and lost OH :shrug: hewas right here talking to me, I was tapping away looked up and realised i was talkign to myself he had gone :shrug: lol

Join the club:winkwink: one minute your chatting and the next they're gone :dohh: but mine usually does that in the house with me :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->