Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

malteaser bunnys dont taste like malteasers lol :nope:

Off to work now :cry: then get my boys :happydance: missed them today, weird! Oh shoot nursery wanted money again today :wacko: I paid them £300 last week, they want over £400 again this week ffs I can not keep up!!!! They not getting £400 mind, I dont have it :shrug: lol

:saywhat: how much do you have to pay a month :shrug:

Still no call from the dr so looks like my little monkey isn't being seen today. The cough medicine has helped a little though :happydance:

I feel gross, Dylan obviously shared his lurgy :(

Hiya - well done Bethany for walking!
Iv had 2 missed calls today from withheld numbers (pretty sure it was midwife as when they used to call with Leo they withheld the number) :dohh: They not phoned back so il see if they phone tomorow . I would phone them but il wait just in case it wasnt. I think it is as I dont give out my mobile number and I need my booking app in the next 2 wks. Will have to think of an excuse for the in laws to watch Leo if OH is working the day of it though :shrug:

Seba just ate so much quinoa and kale!! I guess he has a new favorite super food meal!!!

The babas love quinoa and amaranth together- but they think it's funny that when they squish it, it turns to "sand" :dohh:

Inge- you're not telling the family yet, then? Oh yes, and didn't you have a confermation appointment this week?

Harvey- pretty sure it looks like two arrows wending together? :shrug: I'll ask my gf who is an ipad junkie

I was a bit iffy with quinoa at first but now its the only grain/carb i eat... it keeps me full so much longer than brown rice and is so much better for you. Its a big plus that sebastien loves it too.

wer going to tell them soon. OH is in charge of telling his family. Iv done mine :haha: Wer gonna be careful who we tell at the moment because when we were pregnant with Leo OH's ex got really funny about it and was causing trouble and I dont want the stress again :dohh:
I went 2 days ago and all I had to do was watch dr fill out a form and I handed it in to reception.

OMG the doctor STILL has not run, they said they would ring by 6pm and it's not 5.50pm! They are cutting it a bit fine! ARGH! If they don't ring soon I am going to get OH to ring them first thing and give them a peice of his mind (i would do it myself but the receptionists scare the crap outta me :rofl:)

hopefully theyv phoned? Had the rudest lady ever on the phone! OH did a price comparison for Talk Talk and they been phoning, He hung up as he was saying hello about 6 times before the call actually clicked on and he hung up. I answered and said we werent interested and she was like "well why did you ask us for a quote then?!" She sounded so snooty so I just hung up:growlmad: Thats why I tell OH to give a fake number if he does those things.
I feel so weak today. Iv had 3 toast, a bowl of noodles and veg and about to have 2 sausage sandwiches. Not much really when I look at it written down. Any tips on over coming tiredness? Im going to sleep early every night but am still exhausted :shrug:

Did they ring wiggler? I would have phone back just before 6 and pointed out that you had a toddler with cough and breathing distress and you are appalled you had to wait all day for a triage call as it is, but more so they didnt even have the decenency to do the call in the designated time slot! :brat:

I went to collect george from nursery today and he was playing nicely bashing a toy with another baba and making the toy light up, then he saw me, waved to the baba, and crawled to me saying mama :cloud9: no tears!!!

The nursery works out about £560 a month I think it is, a little more in the school holidays :wacko: But because the first month I had to wait 3-4 weeks for the tax credits to put the childcare element in I was struggling to pay the bill. (I get TCs monthly not weekly so took longer to sort!) Anyways I took a small loan on my wages through work to give them a little bit and keep them sweet but rrally Ive always been 4 weeks behind (but always paid it off end of the 4 weeks) but they getting pissier and pissier, and last week it was 3 weeks, so I paid a lump off the bill, £300, but with this weeks bill and the rest of the outstanding bill it was £418 again today, and she said it had to be paid this week - she KNOWS I clear it in full when my tax credits come in end of the month ffs. Anywys I just paid £200 off it and thats all I have so she'll have to like it or lump it, but next week it'll be right back up because there is still £218 outstanding this week lololol.... oops!! lol

They did NOT ring back :growlmad: we rang them but the phone line just says they are closed. Monkey is in bed now so ringing first thing and demanding an appointment, not a call back. This new system is horrible. Luckily the cough syrup we got and calpol seem to be helping and calming it down, but his cough is really nasty sounding, going to keep an eye on it overnight and if it gets worse during the night we'll have to take him to the emergency GP's at the hospital. He's not been as grumpy and miserable today which is good :happydance:

Yay for no tears at nursery!!! :happydance:

I went to collect george from nursery today and he was playing nicely bashing a toy with another baba and making the toy light up, then he saw me, waved to the baba, and crawled to me saying mama :cloud9: no tears!!!
The nursery works out about £560 a month I think it is, a little more in the school holidays :wacko: But because the first month I had to wait 3-4 weeks for the tax credits to put the childcare element in I was struggling to pay the bill. (I get TCs monthly not weekly so took longer to sort!) Anyways I took a small loan on my wages through work to give them a little bit and keep them sweet but rrally Ive always been 4 weeks behind (but always paid it off end of the 4 weeks) but they getting pissier and pissier, and last week it was 3 weeks, so I paid a lump off the bill, £300, but with this weeks bill and the rest of the outstanding bill it was £418 again today, and she said it had to be paid this week - she KNOWS I clear it in full when my tax credits come in end of the month ffs. Anywys I just paid £200 off it and thats all I have so she'll have
to like it or lump it, but next week it'll be right back up because there is still
£218 outstanding this week lololol.... oops!! lol

:wacko: my heads a shed after ready that lol

:happydance: Go George, no tears :cloud9:

I've been out most of today shopping :wacko: a new M&S opening today down the road so had a nosy. Me mam bought me a jumper, cardi, and some tops for me birthday :happydance: and I bought myself some other tops:winkwink:

We then went into next and bought Aaron some soft soled shoes (crawlers) as he plays in his walker on the decking everyday:thumbup:

I bought Aaron a fruit/ice cube device where you can put fruit or ice cubes in the mesh and they can chew/suck the contents. Has anyone got one? If so are they good? Aaron has difficulty holding slippery fruit and in summer will be nice for him to have something cold to cool him down, and I can make my own fruit cubes:winkwink:

I also bought a guest book for people at aarons christening to make comments of his day as a keepsake for him, and got some christening invitations:happydance:

Just had a lovely chicken dinner and home made Yorkshire puddings :munch: :cloud9:

next month on the 26th (Leos birthday and wer seeing relatives in Bristol and shopping) Il be having a little shop myself. I cant get much as Il be growing soon :haha: Il get a few tops that will stretch and leggings. Iv got a nice flowy knee length dress and needs some long shorts to. Im not getting any maternity wear this time.
Leo has enough 12-18mnth clothes (just needs sandals and shorts for summer)

heyy- sorry you're not feeling well. poor gooey eyed babas! hope your afternoon is going better :thumbup: how is your sister and Patrick doing?

new- sorry about work! yay for George and no tears at nursery :D

wiggler- ugh, stupid doctors! hope you can get him in soon.

harvey- my SIL had an itouch, and now has a droid phone. when you tap the screen and at the top where you type in the website link, there's no refresh button there? or you can just highlight the address and resend (it'll refresh the page you're on since you're essentially telling it to go to the same site you're on) :thumbup:

i think i might've forgot most of what i read :blush:

Im always forgetting what I read milos :haha:

Wiggler id be so not happy that they didnt ring back! though tbh I wouldnt have managed to sit and wait till 6pm for the call lol

Harvey when is your birthday hun???

The diet has started here - fridged is packed with fresh fruit and veg and lean meat. Ive got to get a grip or all the weight I lost pre George will be a waste of time and effort. I also might have said I would join the adult only classes at Joshua's karate club which start in 2 weeks time and I do not want to look like an unfit blob :rofl: So going to do 1hr a day work out with a dvd or something, and some sit ups & toning exercises morning and night, and hopefully by the time Im being forced to do a half hour warm up session of squats and press ups etc I will be fit enough to have a good go AND still be alive to do the karate class after :rofl: I want to get down to 10st 5oz... so here we go :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->