Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I need to get back in the habit of eating 3 meals a day :wacko: i bought some wholemeal pitta breads n salad so will have those at lunch, fruit and natural yoghurt for breakfast n turkey new pots n veg for dinner.... i'll have a little pasta here n ther and some salmon in my pittas but i need to keep it simple at first time I get back in the mind set lol

New how much do u need to lose to get to your goal? You should bring you calorie intake to 1200-1500 if you're not breastfeeding anymore and cut the carbs and sugars and make up most of your calories with proteins. I'm pretty good with this nutrition and workout stuff if you need any points.. you don't need to work out an hour a day.. really only like 40 minutes max.

well Im still 10st 12lbs. Have stayed the same for weeks now which is good :thumbup: Im hoping not to gain too much with this LO. I was 13st when I got BFP with Leo, and was 12st12lb when I started my diet in august. 2st gone so Im hoping not to gain it all back needlessly. Iv not been too hungry yet, just eating smallish meals and theyr mostly plain, non fatty things.
Iv not done exercise since I hurt my knee the other month, and Im not sure how to get back into it. I dont want to do too much but I should be fine exercising in pregnancy right? Im not going to do any high impact stuff which makes my heart rate sky rocket though :haha:
you'll do great new!

Im still breast feeding :thumbup: but my calorie intake is all over the place. I neeed to lose about 2stone, Ive gone up to 12st 7 :blush: Ive put on 4lbs since May :blush: yikes! BFing is no longer keeping the weight off lolol

2 stone is what, like 28-30 lbs? I'd really suggest a lot of cardio vs the push ups and squats and stuff.. something to burn as much fat quickly then do the toning exercising once you're within 15-20lb of ur goal. Like do 40 min of cardio, and not walking.. like actual activity.. jogging, elliptical, running, biking.. etc or very very brisk walking(if walking do 60 min) or get one of those super dancy or cardio driven dvds ... if u do that, late ring he day u 3-5 lb free weights and spend about 30 minutes on arms, shoulder, chest, back and that will help you keep burning calories after ur workout.. I do about 30 min of cardio in the am and some free weights etc.. then in afternoon i do another 15 min of free weights while watching tv.. and i end up burning abut 400-500 calories a day and find it easier by breaking it up.

OH is at the shop and I don't know where the painkillers are, in a bit of pain tonight :cry: :cry:

Ah thanks hun, I have a cardio fat burning dvd thingy here.... :shrug: 'high intensity aerobics for fat burning' thats what it says lol... and I have a sit up bar lol I was thinking of getting a kettle bell for my arms??

kettle balls will help a lot :thumbup: you should actually use the yogurt as a snack and eat most protein first thing in the morning. use veggies and small protein portion for lunch. and same for dinner, just a little more protein with dinner. and try to fit in 1 or 2 snacks during the day, to keep your metabolism going.

sadly, i know a lot about dieting, have lost 50 lbs before. i just need to get my mind into it :(

For breakfast i would eat egg beaters or a sunny side up egg w canadian bacon(super low in cal) or greek yogurt but like real greek yogurt not the flavored nonsense... i don't use kettle bells because if not used properly u can really screw up your back or shoulder..

wiggler - loads of hugs :flower: hope your out of pain soon x :hugs:

What a busy day! I'm terrible with eating too some days I will have 2 meals and other days I will have around 4!! I'm one of these really annoying people with a fairly high metabolism so at the moment I can get away with it but it will catch up with me eventually!! I weigh about 63kg whatever that is in stone lol! About 10 stone ish I think?

Just realised I have no snacks for tonight which isn't good :(

Do any of you use cloth nappies? I'm wondering whether they might be better for William and his very nappy rash/ excema prone botty?

I lost 30lbs to get pregnant, and another 20-25lbs since but now I put 4lbs back on :dohh:

Harvey when is your birthday hun???

The diet has started here - fridged is packed with fresh fruit and veg and lean meat. Ive got to get a grip or all the weight I lost pre George will be a waste of time and effort. I also might have said I would join the adult only classes at Joshua's karate club which start in 2 weeks time and I do not want to look like an unfit blob :rofl: So going to do 1hr a day work out with a dvd or something, and some sit ups & toning exercises morning and night, and hopefully by the time Im being forced to do a half hour warm up session of squats and press ups etc I will be fit enough to have a good go AND still be alive to do the karate class after :rofl: I want to get down to 10st 5oz... so here we go :blush:

28th April, the day before his christening :thumbup: so I'll have to be good and not have a good drink:dohh:

I wished I lived with you Hun as I might lose some weight watching you lol. I've got no will power or get up and go to do exercise and diets:nope::blush:
Good luck:thumbup: I think we need you to report every week how your doing weight wise to ensure your keeping it up! But then again you and OH probably burn off most of your calories anyway:blush:

we use cloth (ebay cheapys really and theyr great) wev got micro fleece boosters/liners which dry quick and are really absorbant. Iv got 10 nappies/boosters and that fine for Leo each day. I do a wash every day anyway so its fine for me. I'll probably get another 10-20 for when this one comes along. Leos been fine as long as he's changed regularly and not left in wet/dirty nappies long. He is sometimes a bit wet in the morning if hes slept 6-6 but most nights hes fine.

well Im still 10st 12lbs. Have stayed the same for weeks now which is good :thumbup: Im hoping not to gain too much with this LO. I was 13st when I got BFP with Leo, and was 12st12lb when I started my diet in august. 2st gone so Im hoping not to gain it all back needlessly. Iv not been too hungry yet, just eating smallish meals and theyr mostly plain, non fatty things.
Iv not done exercise since I hurt my knee the other month, and Im not sure how to get back into it. I dont want to do too much but I should be fine exercising in pregnancy right? Im not going to do any high impact stuff which makes my heart rate sky rocket though :haha:
you'll do great new!

What about doing some swimming, easy on the body and your weightless:thumbup: and some walking!

Im still breast feeding :thumbup: but my calorie intake is all over the place. I neeed to lose about 2stone, Ive gone up to 12st 7 :blush: Ive put on 4lbs since May :blush: yikes! BFing is no longer keeping the weight off lolol

4lbs! I've put on about 14lbs:blush: since Aaron was 8 weeks old (blame my choc addiction) I was lighter carrying Aaron at 9month than I am now:cry: and I hate the way clothes look on me now:growlmad: I'm going to try and cut back on choc, biscuits and tea with sugar, and opt to drink more water and walk further with Aaron and harvey:thumbup::wacko:

Ah thanks hun, I have a cardio fat burning dvd thingy here.... :shrug: 'high intensity aerobics for fat burning' thats what it says lol... and I have a sit up bar lol I was thinking of getting a kettle bell for my arms??

:rofl: :blush: sorry I've just got a mental picture of you dressed in your shiny suit (a bit like thin lizzy off gmtv)

:rofl: hmmmmm yeah bet that shiney look will look great on me :winkwink: lol

My shape has changed loads since I had george and I dont really like it much :wacko: and the 4lbs seems to have made a huge difference to it :shrug: not worry i is taking the necessary steps now :thumbup:

hope OH is back and you have pain killers wiggler :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->