Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

we use cloth (ebay cheapys really and theyr great) wev got micro fleece boosters/liners which dry quick and are really absorbant. Iv got 10 nappies/boosters and that fine for Leo each day. I do a wash every day anyway so its fine for me. I'll probably get another 10-20 for when this one comes along. Leos been fine as long as he's changed regularly and not left in wet/dirty nappies long. He is sometimes a bit wet in the morning if hes slept 6-6 but most nights hes fine.

That's useful to know, thanks Inge! I think the cloth ones may help his skin to breathe more than disposables? Do you mean the ones you can et which are like 10 for £35 or ?2.95 each, that are literally newborn to potty training? What else would I need to buy if I bought then? You can get re usable liners can't you?

charlotte- we cloth over here :thumbup: have you tried switching rash creams? a lot of cloth safe creams work way better than the big name brands. have you tried coconut oil on his bum? i have a bit more than inge, lol. i have 31 diapers, different styles/brands.

harvey- your bday is the day before Ava's :thumbup: how was your dinner? i barely ate half the burger before throwing it out :blush: wasn't really appealing at the time :shrug:

she's sick, but still trying to be happy

Attachments

• 421673_10150684046482369_512607368_9461230_406194249_n.jpg
    421673_10150684046482369_512607368_9461230_406194249_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 431213_10150684046607369_512607368_9461233_2056009572_n.jpg
    431213_10150684046607369_512607368_9461233_2056009572_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
I gave cloth diapering a thought, but it did not work with George he hated them on and pulled at them and they kept leaking :dohh: tried a variety of makes :shrug: We're back on nappies, he has pampers at home and huggies at nursery (they were on offer lol) and they both work perfectly fine xxx

I am so fucking angry right now, I started to tell OH how I was feeling and after maybe 15 seconds he fell asleep :cry: and now he has the nerve to tell me he is tired. I have ben letting hi have naps, even though I'm scared and upset and in a lot of pain and struggling to look after the kids on my own (he has now walked off in a huff cos he knows I am venting here) and he had the nerve to moan cos he is tired, what about me? I am exausted, I am bleeding really heavily and in pain and hating myself for failing our baby. I know he isn't coping well but I just wish he would realise that I'm not either :cry:

Evening all have only caught up a little bit, i'm so sorry about the baby Wiggler hope you are ok :(

Happy belated birthday New :)

Wiggler Livi has a few long strands of hair so cute :)

Mummy - Pleased you got our little package ;) (i hadn't seen the other post so thankyou for re-posting ;)

Been to baby group this am Livi made me a card (with the help from the lady)

Funny little lady was showing off walking with her walker & we all clapped so she clapped but didn't wanna let go of her walker so clapped her head haha...

charlotte- we cloth over here :thumbup: have you tried switching rash creams? a lot of cloth safe creams work way better than the big name brands. have you tried coconut oil on his bum? i have a bit more than inge, lol. i have 31 diapers, different styles/brands.

harvey- your bday is the day before Ava's :thumbup: how was your dinner? i barely ate half the burger before throwing it out :blush: wasn't really appealing at the time :shrug:

she's sick, but still trying to be happy

Ooh aarons christening is on ava's birthday then :thumbup:

My roast dinner was :cloud9: my mcdonalds was edible lol but filled a hole in my tooth:winkwink:

Ava looks like she has a disposable nappy on, I thought your nappies would be more bulky?

Evening all have only caught up a little bit, i'm so sorry about the baby Wiggler hope you are ok :(

Been to baby group this am Livi made me a card (with the help from the lady)

Funny little lady was showing off walking with her walker & we all clapped so she clapped but didn't wanna let go of her walker so clapped her head haha...

Ahh I can't wait for hand made gifts:cloud9: I bet you were happy!

Lol at her version of clapping:thumbup:

Trying to catch up but I'm way behind:wacko:

Charlotte we use cloth, the bumgenius ones but they can give Eilidh a sore bum if shes having tummy problems, I wouldnt switch to cloth to fix nappy rash, maybe try a new cream? We have this cream from her pediatrician thats amazing, its like a cholesterol cream lol, cant remember name though:dohh:

Aww at Livi clapping her head:haha: Cutie!

Milos, she's adorable, love her little chair!

New, bet you look amazing:hugs: Glad you found OH lol!

Hopeful, whats quinoa?

Harvey, more hills:winkwink:

Wiggler:hugs: I'm sorry hun
Theres more but my minds gone blank:wacko:

We went shopping today, Eilidh had great fun in a softplay bit, then she and Anja got some shoes and I got a pink tracksuit :rofl:

harvey- yep, she has a disposable on in the pic. do you guys have bulky disposables?

wiggler- :hugs: i'm sorry he fell asleep on you and wasn't being understanding. i dont think a man would ever truly knows what it feels like to be the one physically loosing the baby :hugs:

wiggler go poke him and make him listen :hugs:

george brought a card home too wud - they are the best huh!!! Its his little hand prints all over some love hearts :cloud9:

We spent tonight sorting out all the mothers day cards for this weekend.... 2x godmother cards from george signed with a handprint, a card for grandma - another handprint and Joshua needs to write it, Joshua needs to write his godmothers card and Ive done my mums - blimey!!! lolol

I yelled at him, called him all sorts, told him how hard it was for me to talk about it to him and he apoligised, we talked a little bit. I am really finding it hard to talk to him about it. I just read the leaflet they gave me, it helped a little bit

PIcs...

Attachments

• cart.png
    cart.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 15
  • cart2.png
    cart2.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
  • corndog.png
    corndog.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
:cry: I can only view your pics in their ickle form but omg I can not believe how much your ickle girlies are alike!!!! They are sooo squishy.... I cant wait to introduce them to my boys hehe the arrange marriage is going to be soooo successful :winkwink:

we use cloth (ebay cheapys really and theyr great) wev got micro fleece boosters/liners which dry quick and are really absorbant. Iv got 10 nappies/boosters and that fine for Leo each day. I do a wash every day anyway so its fine for me. I'll probably get another 10-20 for when this one comes along. Leos been fine as long as he's changed regularly and not left in wet/dirty nappies long. He is sometimes a bit wet in the morning if hes slept 6-6 but most nights hes fine.

That's useful to know, thanks Inge! I think the cloth ones may help his skin to breathe more than disposables? Do you mean the ones you can et which are like 10 for £35 or ?2.95 each, that are literally newborn to potty training? What else would I need to buy if I bought then? You can get re usable liners can't you?

Have you tried metanium nappy cream? It heals aarons broken bleeding skin on his bum when he's teething within a couple of days, sudacream is crap:growlmad:

Ive not had any nappy rash problems with george but I do recall Zinc & Castor oil cream was a godsend for Joshua xxx

Trying to catch up but I'm way behind:wacko:

Harvey, more hills:winkwink:

We went shopping today, Eilidh had great fun in a softplay bit, then she and Anja got some shoes and I got a pink tracksuit :rofl:

Cheers :wacko:

Pics needed:thumbup:

I dont know why the pics wont grow:wacko: Anja and Eilidh are pretty much identical lol, I cant tell them apart on their baby pics!!

I'm so excited for the:wedding:

Wiggler :hugs: hun

Awwww at the homemade cards:cloud9:

Btw the thing Anjas eating is a corn dog its like a sausage lollypop covered in a pancake:shrug:

harvey- yep, she has a disposable on in the pic. do you guys have bulky disposables?
:

Not that I know of:shrug: I just saw ava's pic and thought her cloth diaper was slim looking, I thought you only used cloth :dohh:

I find aldi's nappies are a tad bulkier than pampers but still very slim fitting:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->