Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Btw the thing Anjas eating is a corn dog its like a sausage lollypop covered in a pancake:shrug:

I've always been curious about corndogs, is it an english pancake :sick: or an american pancake?

Wiggler just bear in mind he is grieving too but in his own way. He may find it hard to watch you suffer and does not have the correct words to make you feel better, even though a hug would make you feel tons better:hugs:

wiggler go poke him and make him listen :hugs:

george brought a card home too wud - they are the best huh!!! Its his little hand prints all over some love hearts :cloud9:

We spent tonight sorting out all the mothers day cards for this weekend.... 2x godmother cards from george signed with a handprint, a card for grandma - another handprint and Joshua needs to write it, Joshua needs to write his godmothers card and Ive done my mums - blimey!!! lolol

I didn't realise you have to buy grandma's :shrug: he hasn't technically got a godmother yet :winkwink: lol

We do grandma because we do grandad for fathers day (Joshua has never had a dad or god father SO Fathers day has always been about my dad)... i guess you dont HAVE to get grandma a card, though if you look at the shops you could get a mothers day card for almost every female relative :shrug: or even one from the dog lol

We do grandma because we do grandad for fathers day (Joshua has never had a dad or god father SO Fathers day has always been about my dad)... i guess you dont HAVE to get grandma a card, though if you look at the shops you could get a mothers day card for almost every female relative :shrug: or even one from the dog lol

Sssshhhhhh don't tell me mam that :dohh: I'm sure she thinks Harvey is her grandchild:wacko:

I'm not starting that but I do understand re: Joshua. I grew up without my dad but I got cards for Christmas and birthdays, nowt in them mind :grr:

Erm its like a american pancake I guess, lol I cant stand corndogs :sick: Anja loved it though:haha: Ruaridh chose a spinach and broccoli pizza:wacko:

I dont send MIL a card:blush: Hubby rings her..

Any US women tell me if abercrombie and fitch on small or big side with their sizing?:flower:

Erm its like a american pancake I guess, lol I cant stand corndogs :sick: Anja loved it though:haha: Ruaridh chose a spinach and broccoli pizza:wacko:

I dont send MIL a card:blush: Hubby rings her..

Tut tut :nope: your not a good DIL are you :nope: but then some MIL's are worse than others:wacko: try my method mummy:winkwink::haha:

mummy - iv heard there on the small side but im not in US so dont know for sure.
Leos is all tucked up, fed and changed. Im following him now :thumbup: OH is on nights and might be bringing my a breakfast sub from subway on his way home at 7am :thumbup: Hed better as Im looking forwards to it now:growlmad:
Night all :flower:

harvey- :haha: we always have disposable on hand. sometimes her poops are just too much and dont feel like cleaning that out of a cloth :rofl:

mummy- love the pics. they look like twins! and is that a breakfast corndog? a real corndog is covered in corn batter (since wiggler was asking). the breakfast ones have the sausage and pankcake. i love them both :blush:

Me and OH don't sent the CIL (guess what the C stands for :rofl:) a card, I send her evil thoughts though :rofl: Seriously though she doesn't deserve a card. she rang OH the day he came out of hospital and only yesterday got in touch again to ask if he was OK. vile bitch doesnt deserve kids.

Harvey can't control his butt :sick: I need to buy a gas mask at this rate or take him to bed and get knocked out to sleep!

I'll try anything lol. Has anyone else found it hard to adjust to babies new sleep regime from newborn? I can't get to sleep till 1/2am then wake 4 hours later thinking bottle:dohh: but when he does wake 7/8am I could sleep for England :grr:

What type of sausage, like a UK hotdog type sausage or a proper sausage?

Hope you get your breakfast sub Inge:flower:

It was a corndog from the corndog stand:shrug: Lol I didnt notice there are other kinds:haha:

Will try your method Harvey:haha:

:rofl: Harvey. My mum has a dog called Harvey and he is a fartey monster too. Harvey doggies are gross but cute :D

mummy - iv heard there on the small side but im not in US so dont know for sure.
Leos is all tucked up, fed and changed. Im following him now :thumbup: OH is on nights and might be bringing my a breakfast sub from subway on his way home at 7am :thumbup: Hed better as Im looking forwards to it now:growlmad:
Night all :flower:

Night Inge :sleep: I hope he does bring your breakfast:thumbup:

harvey- :haha: we always have disposable on hand. sometimes her poops are just too much and dont feel like cleaning that out of a cloth :rofl:

mummy- love the pics. they look like twins! and is that a breakfast corndog? a real corndog is covered in corn batter (since wiggler was asking). the breakfast ones have the sausage and pankcake. i love them both :blush:

:sick:

What type of sausage, like a UK hotdog type sausage or a proper sausage?

the breakfast one have a breakfast sausage. like this, but the sausage is bigger for the "corndog" https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5-KkT9yNPhFWDeqKdEul1pU3Ce4QryMaEfERvwGo5HFfnXi1NJPYb2eU

and a "regular corndog" is a hotdog with corn batter :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"