Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Its not a UK sausage for sure, sausages over here taste totally different and are usually made from any meat but pork:wacko: Miss smoked sausages from chippy :(

Maddy farts real bad too :sick: As does Anja :rofl:

Wiggler your cil:growlmad: great name for her though!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/SOT4aY4A6tI/AAAAAAAAL2I/cV8yI0IfqzI/s400/jimmy-dean-pancake-sausage-chocolate-chip-736804.jpg

they're good! especially dipped in syrup. like eating breakfast on a stick :shrug: :rofl:

i guess i should mention that a corndog is cornbread covering a hotdog.

Aww mummy your 2 little ladies are beautiful! Corn dogs sound gross lol sweet and savoury all at the same time! Yuck!

We currently use the metaniun everyday white cream when he bum isn't too bad and the yellow one when his bottom is bad but it's not clearing up :(

I guess its convenience food at its best, got your savoury main then your desert all in one:haha:

Charlotte, thanks hun:hugs: I'll try find the name of the cream we got for Eilidhs, its prescription over here its like a yellow colured one but its a bit gritty, hard to describe and it cleared her really bad blistery rash.

Its not a UK sausage for sure, sausages over here taste totally different and are usually made from any meat but pork:wacko: Miss smoked sausages from chippy :(

Maddy farts real bad too :sick: As does Anja :rofl:

Wiggler your cil:growlmad: great name for her though!

Walls sausages mmm I love British pork sausages:cloud9: I hate it when your in spain and they give you a hot dog out of a tin on your breakfast :sick: I like hot dogs but not for breakfast :nope:

Mummy - British fish n chips :cloud9: :drool:

What type of sausage, like a UK hotdog type sausage or a proper sausage?

the breakfast one have a breakfast sausage. like this, but the sausage is bigger for the "corndog" https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5-KkT9yNPhFWDeqKdEul1pU3Ce4QryMaEfERvwGo5HFfnXi1NJPYb2eU

and a "regular corndog" is a hotdog with corn batter :thumbup:

OMG the sausage in that pic looks minging :sick:

Oh dear I go forward a page and see choch chip sausage :rofl: :sick: I want to live inn America now for the lolworthy foods :rofl:

Aww mummy your 2 little ladies are beautiful! Corn dogs sound gross lol sweet and savoury all at the same time! Yuck!

We currently use the metaniun everyday white cream when he bum isn't too bad and the yellow one when his bottom is bad but it's not clearing up :(

Ooh it must be bad :hugs:

We have no eggs :hissy: OH is going to the shop in the morning so I can have a sausage, bacon n egg sarnie :cloud9:

:hi: lurkies

Wana come join us for a chat? We are a friendly lot even though we joke:winkwink:

Embarrassing bodies is on :sick: I'm off to bed :sick: night night I'll leave you with lurkies:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->