• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Hey ladies!!
Harvey's - hope you have had a nice day hun. I love Aldi lol and my parents swear by it! Are their nappies any good? How much are they?

We have been out most of the day with toddler group then into town where Noah had a obligatory tantrum which meant I got nothing I needed to do done and so therefore mean mummy wouldn't let him go to the soft play area! So he tantrummed some more but I'd told him how it wod be and he carried on. So difficult at the moment. 3 is a weird age!

I'm dreading the attitude/stubborn phase :argh:
Had good day thanks!

Aldi's mamia range are really good, on par with pampers:thumbup: 48No for £4.99!! Way cheaper than pamper but just as good:thumbup:

Don't buy their wipes though:nope: crap! Im Sticking with huggies me:winkwink:

Ick I can't use Huggies Pure wipes, they are awful, they fall apart at the slightest thing so end up with more baby poo on my hands than on the wipe :rofl: :sick:

Ick I can't use Huggies Pure wipes, they are awful, they fall apart at the slightest thing so end up with more baby poo on my hands than on the wipe :rofl: :sick:

You must have hands like shovels wiggler lol I've never had an issue? I get the cream coloured pack. I find johnsons wipes split:dohh:

Oh heyy I'm sorry you're so sick as well:hugs: Thats lovely of Bethy!

3 is a tough age, I'm finding 4 better lol although 7 year old girl :argh:

Hands like shovels :rofl:

Wiggler hope they get over the sickness bug quick:hugs: How're you feeling today hun?

New OMG :rofl::dohh:

Enjoy the club hopeful:thumbup:

Why does today have to be a no nap day? :cry:

Wiggler- sorry your LOs are icky :sick:

Mummy, did you have eilidh's chin looked at?

I did heyy, thankfully no stitches needed:thumbup: Still dont know how she managed it! Went target after and got Ruaridh dungarees, hopefully thats an end to butt flashing :rofl: He got a load of accessories in an eyeball pattern too:haha:

Sorry for no naps hun, its still early enough for one where you are though right? just after 1pm here. Did Charlotte develop the ear infection too? If you're coming down with one you'll need antibiotics too:hugs: Hubby gets alot of ear and sinus infections, they're horrid things:hugs:

:rofl: you get the joy of 2 x 2 first :shock: :argh:

:hugs: to all the sick babas and parents.

i managed a 1.5 hr nap. OH came up both times i told him to, to wake me. of course i sent him away. :haha: i dreaded getting out of that bed :dohh:

With the older kids, two wasn't the problem, it was ALWAYS 3 :shrug:

Glad she didn't need stitches, hon- don't you have hardwood and or tile flooring? She probably just hit it hard enough to split it :hugs2: poor baba

Have you gotten the overalls for Ruaridh then? That'll teach him! :haha: You'll have to show him how super cool the front pocket on the bib part is :thumbup:

It's just after 1 here,. too- I've finally managed to get Elle to sleep and now Charlotte is waking up :cry: And my throat feels like a swallowed shards of glass :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I HATE having a sore throat!

and then MIL tried calling to say she was going to take Ava to her parent's house for a little bit. of course OH just said okay. but Ava is sick, plus MIL has a staff infection on her face :argh: i told OH he needed to call back and tell her no way :dohh:

If she has a staff infection, why would she even consider being around the kids? :dohh:

Hey every time Noah now has a meltdown, I shall think of you in 3 years time and think myself lucky lol! I really don't envy you your job of 2 x 2 or 2 x 3 hun! :hugs:

Anyone got any tips for getting Noah dry at night?

2 is a bit of a hard one here, theres alot of frustration as they cant explain themselves too well but can still run around and make mess/noise:dohh:

It was on hard tile she fell :(

Yep got overalls, he's not very impressed lol but he does like that he can put his new wallet in the front pocket:haha:

I'm sorry you're in so much pain hun and not getting a chance to rest, when will you next get a break?:hugs:

Milos glad you're getting naps, no way would I be sending Ava round!!

With my son it was a BIG drink of water at 4pm and then nothing after- EVER- an then I would get him up to pee at 11pm when I went to bed- He has an overactive bladder issue though, so you might not have to be so extreme :shrug:

New _I actaully thought that was quite cute :haha: Sometimes when we DTD Leo might be in the room (usually in the corner messing with the empty bin or with something he shouldnt)
Also he was never a breast baby but hes suddenly obsessed with OHs nipples :shrug:

Ummmmmmmmmmm, next break will be... Monday around 11pm? :dohh:
I'm teasing, of course- I'm sure I can work something out with Bethy before then- but hubby is working his weekend (St. Patty's day at a pub :beer: ) And will be of no use to me til it's long over- he'll come home and wake me up to moan about how busy they were an how tired he is an how he needs me to just take the girls in the morning so he can sleep till 11- then he'll get up- take 45 minutes to get ready for work, leave and do it all again. Very set pattern we have going on here :dohh:
I've called my mom, my aunt, his mom and my BFF- they are all unavailable to help for one reason or another- I'll just be drugging up with as much over the counter meds as I can and still function,and soldiering on

This morning I read and reread and reread the miscarriage leaflet and I cried and talked to OH and cried some more and I no longer blame myself. When OH and the kids were out earlier I lit a candle for Gracie and told her all about her mummy, daddy, big brother and big sister and it really helped me and and made me realised that even though she is gone she will always be a huge part of my life.

I'm stil hurting so so much and I don't think that will ever go away, but I'm coming to terms with her loss more. I'm dreading Mothers Day though. I hope OH remembers that I am Gracies mummy too. He is normally pretty crap with Mothers Day.

Charlotte what does he wear to sleep? My lot are much more likely to wet at night if they're wearing clothes!

Inge, Eilidhs obsessed with nipples too:haha:

Heyy :(:hugs: Wish I was closer!! St Patricks day will be good for money though:thumbup:

Wiggler:hugs: I hope he remembers.

Wriggler that is lovey hun! Brought a tear to my eye :hug: I'm glad you have had the time to start to come to terms with things a bit and I hope that OH does remember

Noah takes a drink of milk to bed with him, he won't sleep without it so will need to get him up for a wee at some point. I guess it's a case of trial and error?

:nope: he has all kitchen shifts over the weekend, so no extra cash :nope:

Wiggler :hug: glad you're coming to grips with it hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"