• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

New _I actaully thought that was quite cute :haha: Sometimes when we DTD Leo might be in the room (usually in the corner messing with the empty bin or with something he shouldnt)
Also he was never a breast baby but hes suddenly obsessed with OHs nipples :shrug:

Lol at Leo's new obsession

That sucks! Cant he get a shot at getting tips? Seems really unfair!

Charlotte what does he wear to sleep? My lot are much more likely to wet at night if they're wearing clothes!

Inge, Eilidhs obsessed with nipples too:haha:

Heyy :(:hugs: Wish I was closer!! St Patricks day will be good for money though:thumbup:

Wiggler:hugs: I hope he remembers.

He sleeps in just regular PJ's but you do have a point, when he was potty training he was better at first running around with nothing on the bottom half

I'd try him with a while of naked to bed to try and get him back in the habit of being dry, then reintroduce PJs:thumbup:

Ummmmmmmmmmm, next break will be... Monday around 11pm? :dohh:
I'm teasing, of course- I'm sure I can work something out with Bethy before then- but hubby is working his weekend (St. Patty's day at a pub :beer: ) And will be of no use to me til it's long over- he'll come home and wake me up to moan about how busy they were an how tired he is an how he needs me to just take the girls in the morning so he can sleep till 11- then he'll get up- take 45 minutes to get ready for work, leave and do it all again. Very set pattern we have going on here :dohh:
I've called my mom, my aunt, his mom and my BFF- they are all unavailable to help for one reason or another- I'll just be drugging up with as much over the counter meds as I can and still function,and soldiering on

:hugs: heyy I dont know how you function most days :wacko: can Aaron help?

The day you get someone to help, you need to go sleep for a day:thumbup:

If she has a staff infection, why would she even consider being around the kids? :dohh:

exactly! i'm sure she was upset when she got the message from OH saying nevermind. she says her doctor said it's only contagious until she starts her antibiotics (which she started yesterday i believe). but still, no way!

I'd be giving it a good 24/48 hours on the antibiotics before ava goes to be safe:thumbup:

This morning I read and reread and reread the miscarriage leaflet and I cried and talked to OH and cried some more and I no longer blame myself. When OH and the kids were out earlier I lit a candle for Gracie and told her all about her mummy, daddy, big brother and big sister and it really helped me and and made me realised that even though she is gone she will always be a huge part of my life.

I'm stil hurting so so much and I don't think that will ever go away, but I'm coming to terms with her loss more. I'm dreading Mothers Day though. I hope OH remembers that I am Gracies mummy too. He is normally pretty crap with Mothers Day.

Wiggler- :hugs: as each day passes it will get easier:flower:

This morning I read and reread and reread the miscarriage leaflet and I cried and talked to OH and cried some more and I no longer blame myself. When OH and the kids were out earlier I lit a candle for Gracie and told her all about her mummy, daddy, big brother and big sister and it really helped me and and made me realised that even though she is gone she will always be a huge part of my life.

I'm stil hurting so so much and I don't think that will ever go away, but I'm coming to terms with her loss more. I'm dreading Mothers Day though. I hope OH remembers that I am Gracies mummy too. He is normally pretty crap with Mothers Day.

:hugs: :hugs: its good to hear you're coming to terms and that you got to light the candle. i hope Cam doesn't forget mother's day.

dear lor, the constant whining and crying is getting to me. I know they are sick, I get it, and I feel SOOO bad for them. But could they just HUSH for a bit??? This has been 24/7 for 6 days now- I think they were SILENT for an hour last night. Thye even moan and cry in their sleep- not only is it nerve grating, it's so hard to know there's nothing more I can do for them :cry:

dear lor, the constant whining and crying is getting to me. I know they are sick, I get it, and I feel SOOO bad for them. But could they just HUSH for a bit??? This has been 24/7 for 6 days now- I think they were SILENT for an hour last night. Thye even moan and cry in their sleep- not only is it nerve grating, it's so hard to know there's nothing more I can do for them :cry:

Huge hugs heyy :hugs: I wish i lived closer Hun I'd help you:flower:

Would loudish music drown out their whining? Or cotton wool for your ears to at least block majority of the noise :shrug::hugs:

Hubby owes you a huge breakfast and tons of coffee:coffee::thumbup:

Hubby owes me a diamond F****** tennis bracelet at this point! :haha:
he just called from work to check on us and ragged on me, THROUGH THE CRYING/MOANING BABAS, to get some sleep so I can get up with them during the night because he'll be too tired :dohh: Can I call it, or what?

Hubby owes me a diamond F****** tennis bracelet at this point! :haha:
he just called from work to check on us and ragged on me, THROUGH THE CRYING/MOANING BABAS, to get some sleep so I can get up with them during the night because he'll be too tired :dohh: Can I call it, or what?

:saywhat: :grr: you haven't gone to sleep yet so how the **** can you get up :shrug: MEN

I'd dump them on him and sleep in the car:winkwink::haha:

Trying the music thing- Classical didn't work- so now have on Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble- so far so good- they are being silent :thumbup:

:shock::growlmad: I'd be leaving them with hubby too and I like the idea of the car!!:hugs: Men get so worked up at the thought of losing sleep:wacko:

We got Freja from school at its in the high 80s here so we've finally made use of our (very cold:dohh:) pool! Eilidhs a happy but frozen baba now:haha:

Trying the music thing- Classical didn't work- so now have on Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble- so far so good- they are being silent :thumbup:

Sssshhhh ill whisper :winkwink:

Aaron likes R&B and cartoonito karaoke :winkwink::haha: he's loves his music since newborn:cloud9: especially elvis singing on fireman Sam lol (not elvis Presley)

Aaron was due his bottle anytime from 2 hours ago but he is stirring now, the last 2 nights I've dream fed him so I can go to bed:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->