• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I had my first set of premature labour at that gestation :( There's obviously something going on in her head hun.

Heyy, hun I hated em too:hugs: NICU can be soul destroying and its only human to question why they can go home straight away and you have to wait away from baby :(:hugs:

Thankyou:hugs:

Charlotte so butts are a common theme with autistic boys:haha: Milos you've got this soon:winkwink: Ruaridh too is obsessed with what comes out of his and everyone elses, including the dogs:dohh:

I think that's why I've been so upset for my sister and ickle patrick :cry: I wish I could have kept this from her, you know?

Thankyou:hugs:

Charlotte so butts are a common theme with autistic boys:haha: Milos you've got this soon:winkwink: Ruaridh too is obsessed with what comes out of his and everyone elses, including the dogs:dohh:

Seems to be! and he also had an obsession with playing about 3 seconds of tv, rewinding it and playing the same 3 seconds, over and over for hours if you'd let him! such a sweet boy though :cloud9: Except when you get balls of poo handed to you at 6am when hes woken up and silently sat there playing with whats inside his nappy :dohh: and because hes so quiet you don't hear him doing it lol!

I'm going to try and blcok SIL out, I can't block her out from FB cos what if one day her crying wolf is real? but will ignore her stupid update unless I am worried (she is the type to update her FB before getting in touch with medical proffesionals)

OH asked me about my mothers day card and if I wanted Grace in it, I told him I did. he blew all his money before getting me a pressie but I told him as long as I have a ry up and a roast dinner I am happy :cloud9:

Charlotte :sick: Thankfully Ruaridh stopped short of actually handing out balls of turd!!!

Wiggler you keep making me hungry:dohh:

He's doing amazingly well :cloud9::cloud9: He's eating on his own and the jaundice has cleared up- so it;s just the "No Apnea/Brady Spells Count Down" for him and will hopefully be home with his Mama by early in the week :thumbup::happydance:
His father keeps getting mad at me for calling him pretty- but I can't help it, he IS pretty!
430113_10151385254900696_760115695_23253170_576378016_n.jpg

heyy- he's gorgeous :D glad to hear he's doing so well. i wonder what other board would be watching us? :shrug: just goes to prove how popular we are :coffee: hope you can get some sleep tonight and OH doesn't leave you with the girls like he says.

wiggler- :hugs: :flower:

harvey- :wave:

new- :telephone:

:wave: Hey Lizzie!

Heyy hun Patrick is beautiful:cloud9: He's doing so well too eating by himself and clearing jaundice, I bet he'll be home in next few days:happydance: Then you'll get snuggles!!

I think its time we got boring :rofl:

Eilidhs being so pissy this evening, she doesnt want to do anything but whinge:baby:

I don't get baby snuggles until I;m well- Motivation for if I'm not better by Monday to call the doctor about Antibiotics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->