• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Leos giggling while hitting himself in the face with a pepsi bottle :shrug: I think theres something strange about OHs kids:haha:
Mothers day tomorow and OH got me a number 1 mum keyring with a cuddle hippo on it :cloud9: Its the only thing I wanted, everything else was rubbish :haha: Hoping he lets me chill tomorow but he has just let me have a 2 hour nap :thumbup: Im so tired recently and I need a nap at some point in the day. Any tips on getting past this tiredness?

Are you taking a pre-natal and getting plenty of fluids? First tri tiredness is very common- especially seeing as you;'re chasing after Leo all the time

Aaron looks so much older than ten months Harvey!!! xx

What exactly am I looking at in the 4th picture, other than dog balls :haha:

LOVE the fishermans hat picture :winkwink: such a cutie!

yep taking my pre natals Think its mainly because Leo never stops

OMG, Such a happy camper right now :happydance: Hubby failed to tell me last night (granted, he came in to Charlotte and I naked in the living room and the house smelling like sick, and me thrusting a baby at him and BOLTING for the shower! :haha: ) that he brought bread pudding home for me :munch:

:hi: miss me??? :shrug:

Ok I have caught up but only Heyys sick babas sticks in my head. heyy scrap the PM I sent you as I see you already crossed that idea... hope you dont get a 2nd heart attack xxxx

Re: potty training, Joshua is 9 soon and is still not dry at night, he is never dry at night and believe me we have tried EVERYTHING! Sometimes it just takes longer :shrug: He was trained in the day time before he was 2yrs, well he just did it himself :shrug:

Sorry i forgot all the rest, but :hugs: for those that need them :kiss:

:rofl: Harvey, I looked at that pic of harvey from every angle and cant quite decide wth he is doing!! Aaron is gorgeous, he's going to be a proper heartthrob:cloud9: Loving his hat!

Heyy isnt your hubby very very tall? :rofl: at having his twin, I second the rubber ring! Your hubby does sound very romantic in his own way:hugs:

Inge, being pregnant after #1 is very very different, no chance to really rest unfortunately and the more kids you get, the harder being pregnant becomes! All you can really do is soldier on, you do what you have to do and take any help you're offered:thumbup: I would swear by my one cup of coffee of a morning, helps a few other things too:winkwink:

New:hugs: Hope you're having a good time?

We went to the codfather for a chippy:cloud9: :tease: Eilidh loved mushy peas:haha:

Im missing my boy :cry: George is asleep in his travel cot though :thumbup: I put him in there last night too and he slept through till 7am :happydance:

I agree pregnancy 2nd time is so different! And I didnt have a baby I had a big boy :wacko:

harvey Aaron is sooo cute, he is going to be a giant though hun :haha:

Heyy his twin :wacko: ouchie indeed!! How are you and the girls hun? Your Bethy is a real treasure :hugs:

Mummy I couldnt make Ruaridh bigger :( but he does look super cute!!! awwwwww :cloud9: I want to get george in dungies lol I will get some for summer!!!

Has anyone elses LOs got bruised knees calves?? George's leg is seriously brusised, blue and brown bruises and its just crawlign bruises but looks so painful and today he is lifting that leg while crawling it must be so painful for him :nope:

Where are you new?! :wacko:

Sam is covered in bruises too from crawling, plus has a huge bump on his head from falling over onto the glass tv stand this morning. :dohh:

I have Sam dungarees ready for the summer. :D xx

Oh I am at my mothers - no where exciting :haha: but Joshua went to my sisters, then she offered to keep him over night and he pleaded me to let him - despite me telling him loads of times that it was mothers day in the morning :cry:

I have been to Blackpool though today, it was so warm and sunny it was gorgeous!!!!

He'll be back soon hun:hugs:

Eilidhs covered in bruises too, legs, arms, forehead and now chin:wacko:

Dungarees are brilliant, we're definately going to go buy loads more for Ruaridh, and they are sooooo cute on boys:cloud9:

24, I bet Sam would look adorable in dungarees and his little wellies:cloud9:

Mummy- we have chip shop called the Codfather too. Its amazing. I had a jacket potato (huge portion too) jumbo sausage and beans with cheese and OH had 2 huge fishcakes and chips. They certainly dont scrimp on portion size there! Was about £11 for those meals which was quite good for how much they give you.
Iv aslo cut back on my pepsi max which was my life supply lol. I have a can every few days and drink decaf tea (hate coffee) but ow milk is making me feel nauseous so cant have that much now:haha:

I've bought a pair that Sam had last summer when he was tiny in a size for this summer. :D xx

Awwww.. yes dungies and wellies would be so cute!!! I cant wait for shirt dungaree weather :happydance:

Inge that is good value! Codfather is an awesome name for a chippy:haha: A little caffeine in a morning is/was a necessity for me, couldnt function without it really:blush: Eek at nauseous, is the morning sickness worse this time? Maybe its a girl! Will you find out?

24, thats cute:cloud9: How big is sam now?

He was 22lbs14oz last week and a month ago was 74cm. :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->