Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: Harvey, I looked at that pic of harvey from every angle and cant quite decide wth he is doing!! Aaron is gorgeous, he's going to be a proper heartthrob:cloud9: Loving his hat!

We went to the codfather for a chippy:cloud9: :tease: Eilidh loved mushy peas:haha:

Harvey from a pup sleeps like that occasionally and when he snores his mouth cheeks flap lol

What age do they get girlfriends, 2? :wacko:

Imagine the mushy pea nappy that's coming :sick:

Im missing my boy :cry: George is asleep in his travel cot though :thumbup: I put him in there last night too and he slept through till 7am :happydance:

harvey Aaron is sooo cute, he is going to be a giant though hun :haha:

Mummy I couldnt make Ruaridh bigger :( but he does look super cute!!! awwwwww :cloud9: I want to get george in dungies lol I will get some for summer!!!

Has anyone elses LOs got bruised knees calves?? George's leg is seriously brusised, blue and brown bruises and its just crawlign bruises but looks so painful and today he is lifting that leg while crawling it must be so painful for him :nope:

I'm gona stop feeding him sweetcorn lol

Aarons got about 10 summer dungarees for 1+:dohh: I love dungarees on
little boys :cloud9:

Is he banging them on anything? I wouldn't have though crawling would give him bad bruises like that? Maybe his cot bars?

Charlotte, you can use ovulation kits or try and follow your boy's signs:thumbup: Atm my biggest indicator is my boobs hurt like mad, not fun with a bfing baba:dohh:

Harvey:haha: try nearer 5:haha:

The nappys post cake looked like mushy peas :sick:

Heyy, thats incredible how fast you conceived:hugs: Yes I agree 9 is no age for a baby :(

Wiggler, hope it works out:hugs: Is 3 your number then? We want 6!

3 is deffo my number, all the women in my family end up having 4, I don't want four, 3 seems a nice number, and then I will end up with twins :rofl:

:cloud9: LOVE little boys in overalls - if I had my way, Aaron would still be in them :blush:

BOTH girls spiked a fever on me at the same time today :wacko: luckily, I called Bethy and she came straight home. seriously looking at buying that girl something nice as a thank you for all her help. Any ideas?

What about cinema tickets and some money for drinks or a meal with her boyfriend?

Harvey we tried all those tricks witht he bed wetting hun! He has been on multiple medications he has 2 known issues, a delay in the hormone telling his bladder its night and doesnt need to work, and also an irritable bladder that only half fills before needing emptying - hence not beng able to go all night... BUT these are common in little children,a nd more common in childhood in boys. Its nothing that wont eventually sort itself out and in a lot of cases wouldnt be treated, its only because his bedwetting is effecting his myotonia! (and they havent totally ruled out of the bedwetting is directly linked tot he myotonia :shrug:)

We will be once the bleeding stops. I know nothing can fill the hole that Grace left in our lives, but I really want 3 kids, ever since I got over the trauma of Dylan birth I decided I wanted 3. x x x

Good luck ttc hun!! Does that mean your pelvis is totally sorted now hun? Thats great news must be such a relief to be able to do more with the kids :thumbup: With your new confidence you'll be able to get out and about all places too if the pain has gone :happydance:

3 is deffo my number, all the women in my family end up having 4, I don't want four, 3 seems a nice number, and then I will end up with twins :rofl:

yup sounds about right :haha:

I'm scared now :rofl: Twins would be lovely, I always dreamed of having twins until I had Dylan. The thought of two newborns, and then crawlers, then toddlers scares me, as amazing as it would be :rofl: Heyy I think I will live my dream of twins through you, I love hearing about your girlies. Do they talk to each other yet?

never made it to the park :dohh: but Milo still had a good run outside. he gets hot really fast, so he doesn't like his limited time in the sun :dohh:

hope Aarons teeth dont bother him much. Ava does that thing with her tongue too when the bottoms are coming in :haha: hope you enjoyed your movie :)

Shame you didn't get to the park, but at least milo enjoyed his run about lol

Aarons not crying yet with his two too teeth but is rubbing his dummy against them and his fist so I've put bonjela on and he seems fine:thumbup:

I watched HUGO & TINKER TAILOR, SOLDIER. Hugo was okay, but tinker tailor I gave up on it half way through, me head is now a shed :wacko:

Harvey, no its just crawling bruises, I will take a photo in the morning!

he has made something :cloud9: He was doing it all week he was up and down asking for glue and alsorts :rofl: and when we packed he said i had to wait in the kitchen while he put something in his bag! :cloud9:

Your going to be a very proud mammy again tomorrow :thumbup::cloud9:
I can't wait for hand made gifts from Aaron, they mean so much more than shoo bought things:winkwink:

Evening ladies!

Harveys, Aaron looks about 18 months old in your new pics!

Sorry i cant remember what else i have read now lol! but sending you all hugs and i am off to make bottles and get ready for bed as i have work tomorrow :(

Sorry ive not been on this evening! i have become addicted to the Iphone app called draw something lol its like pictionary you play with facebook friends and its far too addictive!

:saywhat: 18 months :shock: I want a little boy! Lol

Hope work goes quick for you tomorrow to enjoy mothers day:thumbup:

Harvey, you've been wanting to watch that tinker tailor movie for weeks:dohh:

I think I'll stick to my kids one at a time:thumbup: Heyy I do not know how you do it!!!

I like kids in even numbers:shrug:

I'm glad you're getting so much better wiggler:hugs:

I like even numbers too, but the thought of four terrifies me, but who knows, I might change my mind, my mum did, she only wanted two :haha:

Oh yea, I know some of you ladies are into online shopping, if you see a nice candle holder/tea light holder coul you post the link for me, I still havent found a nice one for Grace x x x

that means you having another 4 then hun??? lol we know 2 more wont be enough lol

okies ladies i am totally needing some sleep :wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->