• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:cloud9: LOVE little boys in overalls - if I had my way, Aaron would still be in them :blush:

BOTH girls spiked a fever on me at the same time today :wacko: luckily, I called Bethy and she came straight home. seriously looking at buying that girl something nice as a thank you for all her help. Any ideas?

Wow he's tall 24! Very cute in his pics too:cloud9:

Heyy:haha: dont know if he's appreciate that now hun! How old is he again? Hmm for Bethy, what about a meal out giftcard? That was lovely of her!

:dohh: Oh yes, I forgot to mention- we had the girls weighed on thursday- Elle is 21lbs 10 oz and Charlotte is 22lbs and 11oz= I forget their height though :dohh: I do know it was 1 inch off, Charlotte being the bigger

Wiggler- the next part is not for you hon- it's about eight legged things
*** And because I haven't been worried enough the klast several days- Elle just got bit by a spider :wacko: we have black widows and brown recluse around here- so now I have to watch that, too :cry:

Depending on price anything from a CD of her favourite band or a gig ticket if you really wanna splash out, Bethy sounds amazing, I hope my kiddies are as wonderful when they are bigger :cloud9:

For those who have had a loss, when can I expect to ovulate? x x x

eight legged things :sick: I have got really paranoid about them recently, constantly looking at the walls and ceilings. I notice anything bad happens in my life and my phobias get waaaaaay worse. ATM I can't stop checking for spiders and I want to tape up the letterbox in case a snake comes in :dohh: Stupid irrational fears :nope:

Have fun at the park :thumbup:

You must be knackered, hope you get 40 winks soon :winkwink:

Aaron woke at 6.15am had a bottle then play and went to sleep at 7am for 20mins, had another play and went to sleep till 10am. My boy seems to like his sleep (he fights it first tho:dohh:)

Aaron is his usual chirpy, shrieking self lol. He's cutting his two upper front teeth and keeps pulling this funny face at us and rolling his Tongue on the
front bottom two, he looks a bit like a gurna:wacko:

We've been to our local countryside for walk with Harvey and now chilling and having nibbles and a movie night later here:happydance:

never made it to the park :dohh: but Milo still had a good run outside. he gets hot really fast, so he doesn't like his limited time in the sun :dohh:

hope Aarons teeth dont bother him much. Ava does that thing with her tongue too when the bottoms are coming in :haha: hope you enjoyed your movie :)

wiggler expect nothing hun Sometimes you ovulate as soon as your hCG levels drop, sometimes its exactly on time as per a normal cycle, sometimes its months. Typically it can take up to 3 months for your body to settle back down, but it can take ladies longer... hun you just have to wait for your body to settle down.

heyy i hope Elle is ok hun??? :hugs: As for bethy, could you not make her something, something that she will value and appreciate and know how much hard work you put in to show her your appreciation xxxx

heyy- hope your girls start to feel better. have you given any more thought to take them to the ER? hope you can decide on what to get for Bethy :thumbup:

new- maybe Joshua is planning to surprise you with something for mothers day :winkwink:

he has made something :cloud9: He was doing it all week he was up and down asking for glue and alsorts :rofl: and when we packed he said i had to wait in the kitchen while he put something in his bag! :cloud9:

Evening ladies!

:hugs: hey so sorry you are all still sick :( when william ended up in hospital for 5 days with suspected meningitis (which turned out to be an awful virus) he had cold hands and feet, mottled skin, spiking temp, didn't like to be held and a horrible shreaking screaming cry. He didnt have the stiffness or the aversion to lights.

Harveys, Aaron looks about 18 months old in your new pics!

Sorry i cant remember what else i have read now lol! but sending you all hugs and i am off to make bottles and get ready for bed as i have work tomorrow :(

Sorry ive not been on this evening! i have become addicted to the Iphone app called draw something lol its like pictionary you play with facebook friends and its far too addictive!

awww- that's so cute! Your Joshua reminds me of My Aaron :cloud9: (Who is turning 20 in May :wacko: I'm only 29, so I don't know how that happened! :rofl: )

I called the doctors office about their fevers and talked to the on-call- he basically said this virus going around is a bitch, I'm doing all the right things, and call back on Monday if they're still sick :dohh: NOW I have a call in about the other issue, since the things you're supposed to watch for are fever and lethargy. :wacko:

Heyy they are growing so much:happydance: Did you see the 8 legged scary? Thats one of my fears, plus add scorpians here:wacko:

After my early m/c I was ovulating cd15 as per usual:flower: I'm ovulating now and its a sore one:wacko: Weird as when I had my bfp a few months back, I dont even reme,ber ovulating although I did get pregnant, also I had no bleeding after, all very odd! Seems you can never predict what our bodies are going to do!

Awww Joshua:cloud9:

Charlotte:hugs: Hope work goes ok hun

heyy there was a 9 year old in the news lately having given birth:wacko:

Urgh I wish this bleeding would fuck off now. I'm hoping to go back to my normal cycle, but OH will be getting lots of sexy time soon as I know it can be unpredictable. (he will looove that, poor bloke rarely gets it :rofl:) He said he will buy me ovulation tests if I want them. My HCG was 50 on Monday so should be down to non-pregnant levls by now but OH is getting me a cheapie dip test to make sure.

OH has been amazing, he used a LOT of holiday when he was ill (they don'tpay their workers sick pay but paid him a week, the rest was holidy) right before he got sick he had a week off, and he has about a week off for birthdays during the year so he used the rest of his holiday to be home with me, he is as of today out of holiday until January, I am so glad he has been home, he has been amazing.

Dylan has only cried in his sleep once tonight :happydance: Bethany has been a right pain in the bum, I have been running to her all night, she has started making a right fuss when she rolls over (which is ALL the time) then settling herself, I need to relax and stop running in :haha:

Are you definately ttc now? Thats great Dylans sleeping better and not crying as much:thumbup:

We will be once the bleeding stops. I know nothing can fill the hole that Grace left in our lives, but I really want 3 kids, ever since I got over the trauma of Dylan birth I decided I wanted 3. x x x

What exactly am I looking at in the 4th picture, other than dog balls :haha:

LOVE the fishermans hat picture :winkwink: such a cutie!

Nothing other than dog balls lol. Sorry forgot to say that is Harvey asleep upside down with his crown jewels for all to see :dohh:

Is aarons new Thomas the tank engine summer hat cos we saw a bit of sunshine the other day :winkwink: :haha:

:hi: miss me??? :shrug:

Ok I have caught up but only Heyys sick babas sticks in my head. heyy scrap the PM I sent you as I see you already crossed that idea... hope you dont get a 2nd heart attack xxxx

Re: potty training, Joshua is 9 soon and is still not dry at night, he is never dry at night and believe me we have tried EVERYTHING! Sometimes it just takes longer :shrug: He was trained in the day time before he was 2yrs, well he just did it himself :shrug:

Sorry i forgot all the rest, but :hugs: for those that need them :kiss:

:hi: I missed you :hugs:

Maybe try what heyy did, stop drinks at 4pm and wake him for loo at 11pm ?

As I have a coil fitted I guess it's kind of irrelevant as I'm sure that probably messes with your cycles as it in some people stops bleeding all together. But how do you figure out what cycle day you ovulate on? I'm trying to keep track of it all just invade we do have any accidents lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->