• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

https://gifts.personalcreations.com...ferralID=dfd63ca2-708a-11e1-8e16-001b2166becc

https://www.alexandrasangelgifts.co...-loss-stillbirth-miscarriage-bereavement-gift

Charlotte, you can use ovulation kits or try and follow your boy's signs:thumbup: Atm my biggest indicator is my boobs hurt like mad, not fun with a bfing baba:dohh:

Harvey:haha: try nearer 5:haha:

The nappys post cake looked like mushy peas :sick:

Heyy, thats incredible how fast you conceived:hugs: Yes I agree 9 is no age for a baby :(

Wiggler, hope it works out:hugs: Is 3 your number then? We want 6!

Thank god cos they're starting younger these days :wacko:

6! I hope the rest of your pregnancies go to full term, maybe give your body a longer rest between babies? :hugs:

Night New

Wiggler- go to amazon and type in Angel Candle Holder- they have tons of really nice ones.

What do you guys think of something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Sister-Frien...r_1_4?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1332026909&sr=1-4

Aww that top one is beautiful, I love it :cloud9: OH said he will think about it as he isn't sure.

Harvey we tried all those tricks witht he bed wetting hun! He has been on multiple medications he has 2 known issues, a delay in the hormone telling his bladder its night and doesnt need to work, and also an irritable bladder that only half fills before needing emptying - hence not beng able to go all night... BUT these are common in little children,a nd more common in childhood in boys. Its nothing that wont eventually sort itself out and in a lot of cases wouldnt be treated, its only because his bedwetting is effecting his myotonia! (and they havent totally ruled out of the bedwetting is directly linked tot he myotonia :shrug:)

Ahh I didn't realise he had issues :hugs: does Joshua get embarrassed? With a mammy like you I bet you dont mention the wet bedclothes and wash them straight away as if nothing has happened :thumbup:

I've heard a lot of boys in general have wet nights (keep it clean girls) till
they're nearly 10? How's the best way to deal with it?

aww heyy I love that pendent huh :cloud9:

am going sleeps now honest lol.... wasjust watching the news lol (sad news about the football player huh ladies in the UK? weird how it happens the day after the rugby star died who had something really similar happen to him on pitch years ago and killed his career :wacko:)

Heyy, it'll get easier:hugs:

I reckon I already got 4, wont notice another 2:winkwink::shrug:

Harvey, I've already seen the perinatologist way back about 3 months after Eilidh was born, all 4 were premature for different reasons but we do have a plan for when I get pregnant again, its not something I want to go into unprepared:thumbup: That said I've decided to wait anyway, I want to bf Eilidh for much longer and I think pregnancy would affect that, hubbys not impressed though lol he's sooooooo man broody:haha:

Harvey, you've been wanting to watch that tinker tailor movie for weeks:dohh:

I think I'll stick to my kids one at a time:thumbup: Heyy I do not know how you do it!!!

I like kids in even numbers:shrug:

I'm glad you're getting so much better wiggler:hugs:

I know :growlmad: wish I hadn't bothered :nope: hence why I'm quote posting :wacko:

Beautiful symbols:cloud9:

What happened with the football player?

I dont know Harvey, Ruaridh was the easiest of my lot to get dry with him being obsessed with the toilet

:saywhat: 18 months :shock: I want a little boy! Lol

Ummm, what you got is a rugby player! He's going to be big, like my hubby :cloud9: who wants a wussy little man, anyways :winkwink:

:rofl: not me lol

Puny men :sick: normally mammys boys lol

Did you notice his denim shorts in the last pic? I saw sunshine and put on his shorts, even though they went passed his knees :haha:

we used to do star chats, but then we realised we were just highlighting the wet nights as we werent getting dry ones, then joshua started hoding wet PJs and we had a huge stink problem. so we stripped his room out, new mattress, carpets deep cleaned, new bedding etc etc turned his room to ben 10, ditched the star charts and decided if he wets, all he has to do is bring his wet bedding down and mummy will put on the fresh ones, No fuss is made nothing, on a dry night we make a huge fuss. The hospital recommended he drink a lot more to retrain the bladder to hold more, plus double voiding on the toilet (go twice each time) to make sure he empties,. We started a tick chart to make sure he drinks enough. but mostly we just plod along. Its really common in boys, and joshua comes from a long line of bed wetters and its hereidtory so i recon in the next 2-4 years we'll see a marked improvement. No he is embarrassed because we dont make a fuss and he knows how common it is, also the doctors have been explaining to him how his body works and why his is needed extra help.

Night New

Wiggler- go to amazon and type in Angel Candle Holder- they have tons of really nice ones.

What do you guys think of something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Sister-Frien...r_1_4?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1332026909&sr=1-4

That's really lovely heyy:thumbup::cloud9:

a footballer just dropped down mid game, heart attack i think, he is only 23yrs. They spent 15minutes on pitch trying to revive him, now he is in a heart unit in intensive care critically ill :wacko: reports say his heart stopped 4 times on route to the hospital :wacko: he wasnt injured or tackled, just dropped!

we used to do star chats, but then we realised we were just highlighting the wet nights as we werent getting dry ones, then joshua started hoding wet PJs and we had a huge stink problem. so we stripped his room out, new mattress, carpets deep cleaned, new bedding etc etc turned his room to ben 10, ditched the star charts and decided if he wets, all he has to do is bring his wet bedding down and mummy will put on the fresh ones, No fuss is made nothing, on a dry night we make a huge fuss. The hospital recommended he drink a lot more to retrain the bladder to hold more, plus double voiding on the toilet (go twice each time) to make sure he empties,. We started a tick chart to make sure he drinks enough. but mostly we just plod along. Its really common in boys, and joshua comes from a long line of bed wetters and its hereidtory so i recon in the next 2-4 years we'll see a marked improvement. No he isnt embarrassed because we dont make a fuss and he knows how common it is, also the doctors have been explaining to him how his body works and why his is needed extra help.

isnt embarrassed*

aww heyy I love that pendent huh :cloud9:

am going sleeps now honest lol.... wasjust watching the news lol (sad news about the football player huh ladies in the UK? weird how it happens the day after the rugby star died who had something really similar happen to him on pitch years ago and killed his career :wacko:)

I know I've just been watching the new's, soo sad, I think he's critical in intensive care!

Heyy, it'll get easier:hugs:

I reckon I already got 4, wont notice another 2:winkwink::shrug:

Harvey, I've already seen the perinatologist way back about 3 months after Eilidh was born, all 4 were premature for different reasons but we do have a plan for when I get pregnant again, its not something I want to go into unprepared:thumbup: That said I've decided to wait anyway, I want to bf Eilidh for much longer and I think pregnancy would affect that, hubbys not impressed though lol he's sooooooo man broody:haha:

Glad you've got a plan:flower:

Get your hubby to have a word in my hubby's ear :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"