Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Just wanted to share these pictures :cloud9:
Leo in his gorgeous cow suit
https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n564/inge91/DSCF0144.jpg
Leo beeing sleepy
https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n564/inge91/DSCF0142.jpg
hes just so gorgeous :haha:

Awww Inge he's gorgeous:cloud9: Hope you had fun in town? I'm sorry you don't get to view the house, can your OH take pics for you? Maybe ring him while he's there about measuring lol.

Wiggler, its good he does time out on the sofa. Maybe constantly picking him up from wherever he's banging, firmly saying no and putting him away from the area he bangs? Tough situation:hugs: I'd be getting upset about the neighbours, its kinda like my stalker situation in a way, you're just waiting for their next move:nope: Lol go drink...

Brandi, sorry she wont take a bottle, it could be she smells milk on you and will refuse the bottle, will you risk DH trying? Nipples would defo appreciate the break! Good luck at school hun:flower:

Meow, :hugs: dont feel guilty hun, I'm sure your hubby does'nt mind the tiredness to let you recover! I totally understand why you couldn't bf, after my first I bled out and my iron went to 7.5 so not even as low as yours and I could barely function. Stupid hospital had me walking from one end to the other to see LO in NICU and I was swaying as I walked. You rest up:hugs:

Heyy, welcome!:hugs: Hows your LOs? Yay for escaping:happydance:

Hi 16mommy, good luck getting LO out!

Soph!:hugs: Hows little Travis? EIlidh has her nights of very little sleep too but she is getting there with theodd night of only one or two feeds between 9 and 6:thumbup: I HATE the pump lol, I pumped my last on friday and so grateful to see the back of that thing:haha:

We finally making it to the doc this morning, will let you know how she gets on.

town was very good. Just got back in. Leo slept the whole time, had a feed and a change of nappy. Changing him was hard as a gorup of girls had taken over the 1 changing area in town to do thier make up :dohh: Really want to sleep now but OH DS wants to come up later but not sure if he is yet as his mum is being a mare to me again and said hes only allowed here if OH is here :nope:

Glad you had a good time in town hun, sorry OH's ex is being a cow again though :hugs: I love your new avatar by the way, Leo is soooooooooo gorgeous!!!

I've had a brilliant day, we took Dylan and Bethany to the park this morning and we had a great time, then this afternoon we took the kids to OH's work and bought Dylan a HUGE Rhino tub for his toys, OH carried him home in it as Dylan refused to walk. Going to buy him a backpack reins thing tomorrow and a buggy board in the hopes that they will help us get out without him wanting to be carried. Dylan has still been tantruming today, but its been much better. He has been so much happier in general :cloud9:

thanks wiggler :flower:
Maybe the new baby has had a positive effect on Dylans behaviour?:thumbup:
Leo has been so clingy last few days:wacko: after his 2-3am feed he wont settle in his basket and we have to co-sleep til morning. I dont mind but id prefer him to settle without the need for me to be holding him constantly.

Inge, glad you had a good day in town, silly girls though:dohh: Sounds like Leo is a great sleeper! Very sorry about your OH's ex, can't stand it when people use kids like that:growlmad:

Wiggler, ooh I love the backpack reins, we have 2 different dog backpacks and a monkey lol, kids love them:thumbup: We have the buggy board too but for some reason my kids have gone right of it, they liked it for a few days now refuse to go on it:shrug: Bethany is soooooo cute too hun:cloud9: Hows her sleep and feeding going?

Eilidhs check went well, we are up to 6lb 2 oz now:happydance: She had her 2m vaccinations and doc thinks it wasn't blood in her urine but something to do with oxidised calcium, I showed him a pic of her nappy:haha: He wants to do a urine sample to be safe but he's not worried. She's just waking up now for another feed, does anyone elses baby do little fists when they feed?:cloud9: I call them booby fists lol

Wow, Eilidh is getting so big! I hope her urine sample comes back ok. No booby fists here, but she is ALWAYS trying to ram her hands in her mouth when I get her on the boob :rofl:

Sleep and feeding is amazing, She has her last feed around midnight-ish then normally sleeps until about 6.30am! :happydance: her latch still isn't perfect, she is lazy and can't be bothered to open her mouth nice and wide but it no longer hurts which is fab!

wiggler - im so jealous yours sleeps from midnight to 630am :wacko: how do you do it?! OH thinks if we try to give hime a big feed last thing then he might sleep through longer. Leo has slept bout 5hrs through the night once but then I worry he'll be really hungry if he does that :wacko:
Any one got any tips on settling a clingy baby?
Also here is 2 pics of me today 2wks PP
https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n564/inge91/DSCF0155.jpg
https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n564/inge91/DSCF0154.jpg
No idea how much I put on or what I weigh now but I know my waist is 33inches today. It was 31inches before pregnancy and used to be 27inches a long time ago :haha: Thats my goal to get back to that and my dream 9st!:haha:

Wiggler, no pain is always good:haha: lol at hands in the mouth, she must get very upset when no milk comes out of them! Eilidh spends most of her feed with her little hands in tight fists as if she's super pissed off:wacko:

She does seem bigger, we've oved on to tiny/early baby clothes instead of preemie and so close to newborn clothes:happydance: Sounds like you have sleep down, does she spend that time in her basket or on you? Eilidh sleeps pretty well but mostly on daddy:haha:

inge you look awesome!!!:happydance:

What do you mean clingy? Its totally normal for a young baby to want to be on you all the time, Generally if they're awake at this age they'll want fed or held. Also they often only want to settle on you to sleep. It does pass though as they get more interested in their surroundings:flower:

Inge - she spends most of the evening on the boob, I think that the mega long feeding marathons help her sleep longer :haha: Sorry, have no tips on settling a clingy baby :(
Love the pics, you look fab, my tummy looks gross, I'll get some piccies tomorrow but its so saggy :sick:

Mummy - Awww!! Wow she is growing so fast! Lol at the angry fists, Bethany is very delicate and places her hands gently on the boob either side of her face :cloud9:
When Bethany realises that there is no milk coming from her hands she gives the same look of disgust that she gives when we attempted to give her a dummy when she refused to sleep in her moses basket :rofl: She settles in her moses basket really well now, she would love it if we let her sleep on me or OH, but we are both too paranoid and I get pretty active in my sleep so its a no go :(

Yeah I don't let her sleep on me as I have epilepsy, she sleeps on daddy in a different bed, I think its time to move to the basket though, we went through this with all the others but each time I wonder if its ever gonna happen:dohh:

I haven't done a pic either, will do when hubby back but it looks weird lol. Wiggler I'm sure you look great:hugs: Bethany sounds like a proper little lady:cloud9:

Its probably normal but he will get so hysterical if we try to put him to sleep in the moses basket and the only way to calm him down is to have him tummy down on my chest, then as soon as hes alseep and we put him in the basket he starts crying again. Its not that hes hunrgy or wet nappy so think he just wants the comfort. I dont mind but I feel so tired at nights with the holding him constantly to get him back to sleep. At nights now he usually spends a few hours asleep in our bed then when hes totally out of it we put him back in his bed. When he starts crying like that is it best to go to them straight away or should I wait to see if he calms down by himself?
thanks for compliments on the photos girls :flower:

At 2 weeks i would go get him straight away, I'd say he's too young to calm himself. If he's just making little whingy noises ( IYKWIM) leave him a min or 2 to see if he's just getting himself comfy:flower:

Some babies like to sleep on their tummies if they have refux/gas, maybe try some infacol? My lot all had bad reflux, in the end we were told to sleep the propped up at an angle, not just horizontal.

I think he like being on my chest on his tummy cos he snuggles his head to my boobs :haha: im suprised he never took to BF because now there his fav pillows:haha:
I had pasta,BBQ chicken and sweetcorn for dinner and it was so yummy :cloud9: so full up now though

Oooh yum! I had homemade chicken, mushroom and veg pie with homemade chips and beans, it was sooooo good. We was saving the rest of the pie for lunch tomorrow, but going to finish it off now :rofl:

Ooh yummy food:cloud9: I made a spinach and ricotta lasagne for lunch and its delicious, now to find cake! I think we have some ticklebelly cake from yesterday left:happydance:

cant wait to have my own kitchen and cook yummy food for OH. Hes home now :happydance: Sleep time:haha:

Wiggler- Can't believe bethany sleeps that well! Josh is a bit fussy at night but i think if we can get his feeds spaced out a bit he'll take more in one go and sleep longer. He does tend to do a good stretch of 4-5 hours from 4-5am which is nice.

Inge- Josh likes to be held at night and is quite restless. I tend to change his nappy first and then give him his bottle. Then hes nice and sleepy and i get him into a good sleep before i attempt to put him down. No chance of him going to sleep awake in his moses basket! I think it takes a while to get used to as well. It's so quiet at night and their used to all the noises inside us.

Had my 2nd iron transfusion today. Feeling a bit better. Me and mum took Josh to the hospital with us so DH could get some sleep as he's having to do everything with me on resting. Was so nice and people kept looking at him and smiling and commenting on him. Such a proud mummy :cloud9:

Glad you are feeling better hun :hugs: Its lovely when poeple say nice things about your kids, I adored it earlier at OH's work. I'm a very proud mummy too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->