Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

wiggler- i plan on getting a cake like that for Ava's birthday :thumbup: its called fondant. if you go that route, make sure you get flavored fondant.

24- what's that list from? look at me all the way at the bottom :blush: love the videos! look at how fast he's going!

brandi- congrats on the job :hugs:

as for declawing cats. the main reason i've ever heard of why to do it, is so they dont have the urge to claw on furniture when they're trying to groom their claws. :shrug:

Ava is a total smacker. she'll give you a good wack across the face :haha: she has 4 top teeth coming in. so crabby and clingy!

:hugs: mummy - new woman here you come (no extra boobs though! lol) :hugs:

Ermmm.... no she is a girly she is bound to be smaller lolol

:rofl: fodant icing is lush but for a first attempt at cake making I would personally stick with royal icing lol Plus Im not sure where you'd get flavoured fodant, nor coloured, you'd have to flavour and colour it yourself at home! I does like the middle pink towered cake though!!!

The rest of my old bed just been collected, and my pocket lined with cash, cool! I was soooo comfortable on the mattress last night lol Although George woke for a feed and spent the rest of the night in my bed :dohh: **must get out of co-sleeping habit** lol Loads of babay stuff being sold this evening too, moses basket is going :cry: The house is slowly getting emptied though and my pocket lined with paper money :happydance: lol

Hope Avas teeth come in quickly for you hun, sorry I giggled a bit at her being a smacker, thinking of George giving me a bash lol

Okies clingy baba today so off for snuggles and hopefully he'll give me time to get some housework done at some point today lol

Heyy - :hugs: :hugs:

Brandi - Cobgrats on the job hun!!!

Mummy - Good luck today hun :hugs:

Just had a phone call off the HA, they sent a letter to the neighbors telling them our action plan and explaining we are doing all we can, it is NOT an anti-social behaviour problem etc etc. She was really lovely, it was just a checking in phone call, she knows how much we are struggling. She said there has been NO complaints :happydance: which surprised me, especially as Dylan was up this morning and would not stop whining and being a brat :haha: She has looked into funding and all but one of the funds is empty, the last one has alot of money in it and it all needs to be spent by April as that scheme is being scrapped, so when her boss gets back next week she is going to request funding and getting quotes for acoustic underlay and carpet, she said she is requesting it for Dylans room and the hallway and is going to try and push for the lounge too as our carpet and underlay isn't doing much to help.

Bad day today, my toilet won't flush!!! ARGH, the handle is broken so OH is coming back at lunch to fix it, trust that to happen on the day when Dylan is poopie central :sick:

Good luck with the surgery mummy!

I'm making one last attempt at finding the cat's owners today. No one has called for him :cry:

I'm going to take him to the SPCA and have him scanned for a microchip. If he has one, I'm leaving him there and letting them deal with it, and if he doesn't have one, I'll bring him back home and if we still haven't heard anything by Monday morning, he's going in to be fixed and microchipped and get his vaccinations. We've also put an order in for the softpaws.

So far though, it's looking like he's going to be ours.

I've talked to some people too who told us that the only way we can get in trouble if the owners come for him later is if he was microchipped and we did all that to him. That will be the only way they can prove he was actually theirs. Otherwise, we will own him and if they want him back, we'll demand reimbursement, or keep him.

Haven't caught up properly i think it would take me forever :)
Mummy we are having a party at a soft play place for him, speaking of Jacson he has a girlfriend first one haha!
He didn't want to tell us as he thought we'd laugh but daddy caught the little girl helping him with his coat and thought they looked very sweet, then his teacher mentioned they'd been holding hands so i asked him & he went all gooey bless :)

Livi now weighs 20lb 3 oz & is nearly back upto her birth line 91st centile

Has anyone else found this Livi all of a sudden has atemper if something is taken off her she screams & goes mad she's just like on a mission to get into mischief?
What happened to my sweet innocent little baby she has more attittude than the other 2 put together help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the job Brandi well done!!

Good luck mummy will b thinking if u make sure u take it easy after!

OMG just checked my bank account & they only paid me £300 stat maternity pay which has already gone back out panicked & phoned my boss & it's their mistake & will be put in my bank today phew i would have to live on fresh air for a month otherwise???

Juat watched obem i'd love to be a midwife xxx

:hi:

wud if I take something off George he bottom lip sulks :rofl: its the cutest thing ever, my mum had tears laughing so hard at him!

Cute jacson has his first Gf!!! There is a lass in karate Joshua is sweet on but when asked about her he said she is horrible lol, but last week me and her mum caught them both being playful, she was trying to get a picture on her phone of him and he was being all bashful :cloud9: .... although this has to be a temporary crush because I have plans of marry him off to Freja so i can go stay with the in-laws, loads! lol

Brandi hope the cat owners are found!

Wiggler hope the HA are able to help!

George has started to take shakey steps when holding his walker or my hands! he is too wobbly for me to film, but will try setting the tripod up! I was so shocked when he did it, up to now he has just stood but had zero stepping relfex at all :thumbup: Maybe he will bypass crawling :shrug: but I did put him on all 4s earlier and he rocked, normally he forces his legs out straight to lay down lol (he didnt get into the crawlling position himself lol we cheated)

OMG, so OH got a new handle for the toilet and its no good, still doesn't flush, he managed to get it to flush once and now it won't do more than a trickle, so OH rang the AH and they are coming out to fix it within 24 hours, I hope they comes soon. They told him off for buying a new handle :haha:

This cot thing is awesome, why didnt you guys make me ditch the moses basket sooner :haha: George is taking a really good nap will do him great!

How do I stop George grinding his teeth?

Ok- Wigglers issues first- What kind of toilet is it? Regular tank on the back with a rubber stopper that hooks to the flush handle with a chain? Deep bowl or shallow?

If it is a regular tank style with a deeper bowl (Standard toilet) you can "force flush" them by dumping a bunch of water all at once into the BOWL (not the tank!) It's a centrifugal force thing - dump about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water in all at once, don't go slow! Be sure you are not putting in more water than the bowl can hold, just in case it doesn't work :wacko:

Mummy :hug: You'll feel loads better, after!

Brandi- IMO Declawing a cat is inhumane and cruel :( They remove not the claw, but the first JOINT on a cats paw- the risk of infection and/or death is very high- and if they go out at all (Which face it, this cat is going to WANT to go outside) then they have NO DEFENSE against other animals! I declawed a cat once- 13 years ago- his paw turned GREEN and almost had to be amputated! :sick: It cost me about $300 over the cost of the declaw- I'll never declaw a cat again!!!!!

New- Good job getting rid of the Moses! And I see nothing wrong with part time co-sleeping at this stage :shrug: The only way Elle will sleep between 2-4 AM most nights!

Wud- So glad they sorted out your check- not sure how you would feed 3 kids air???

Still working on catching up.......

Charlotte did NOT want to eat breakfast today and got a hold of the bowl with their scrambled egg and french toast in it, and threw their entire breakfast on the floor :dohh: Anyone who thinks a 9 1/2 month old can't deliberately be a brat should have seen the self satisfied smirk on her face :rofl:

Ouchies!!!!! Thats a lot of money!

Our babies first birthdays are getting so close!

Heyy are you any nearer on compiling an address list:shrug: just I need a bit of notice or else I'll be too late as I have to go into town:thumbup:

I can have what I've got out as soon as you want it- however- it's missing several people... Not sure if they just don't want to participate? :shrug:

According to my chart on room temps 18 degrees Is ideal, but when in bed at night he needs 1 sheet n 2 layers of blanket:thumbup:

Here they tell you extra jammie layers (sleep sacks, etc) but NO pillows, blankets, sheets, quilts, bumper pads, stuffed animals... Nada :nope: until they are something like three? :shrug:
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=sid...0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1045&bih=725

Aarons room is normally 18 degrees so he has a vest, sleep suit and sleeping bag, no toys, sheets etc

Harvey:hugs: Totally remembered! Posting burger now:plane:

I dont know if I'll get on much tomorrow, going to get my gallbladder out at 8am so hugs to everyone and I'll try and catch up when I'm back. Will miss you all:hugs::kiss:

:hugs: hope you get well soon:flower: miss you:winkwink: and your buttons, cake, burgers:haha:

User Name Posts
new_to_ttc 3,293
mummy3 2,751
Wiggler 1,991
harveydog 1,630
24/7 1,401
BrandiCanucks 1,087
heyyady 882
MilosMommy7 706

Top posters in here.... xx

I love how Harvey was our "late bloomer" and is halfway up the list :haha:

I do post elsewhere on occasion- in multiples and preemie- but it's usually only a few a week... Much less now days! :dohh: NO TIME :wacko:

This cot thing is awesome, why didnt you guys make me ditch the moses basket sooner :haha: George is taking a really good nap will do him great!

How do I stop George grinding his teeth?

We did try, for quite some time:dohh: :haha:

Aaron sleeps longer in his cotbed, probably cause he can move about and turn in his tummy, his fav position:cloud9:

Not sure in grinding teeth, dummy for a short spell:shrug:

Me and OH still getting on amazingly well, we normally can't go 20 mins without insults, and its been 5 hours, I hope it lasts, we accept we will never be the people we were before the attack, too much has happened, but neither of us want this relationship to break down. He said he will mind the kids on Sunday morning (his next day off) for an hour so I can have some me time. What should I do?! I have to stay in the flat to make sure OH is looking after the bubbas properly.

(If you can't tell, I'm using Harvey's method of catching up :haha: )

Wiggler- Get a book, a bottle of wine and some bubble bath!!! LOCK the bathroom door, put on music (headphones if you can!) and soak for an hour- drain the tub and refill with hot as needed :winkwink:

Ouchies!!!!! Thats a lot of money!

Our babies first birthdays are getting so close!

Heyy are you any nearer on compiling an address list:shrug: just I need a bit of notice or else I'll be too late as I have to go into town:thumbup:

I can have what I've got out as soon as you want it- however- it's missing several people... Not sure if they just don't want to participate? :shrug:

Okay, just give me what you got and I'll get the rest when they let you know:thumbup: I'm terrible for remembering to buy cards, buy stamps and then get them posted in time, and that's just within the uk lol never mind abroad!

User Name Posts
new_to_ttc 3,293
mummy3 2,751
Wiggler 1,991
harveydog 1,630
24/7 1,401
BrandiCanucks 1,087
heyyady 882
MilosMommy7 706

Top posters in here.... xx

I love how Harvey was our "late bloomer" and is halfway up the list :haha:
I do post elsewhere on occasion- in multiples and preemie- but it's usually only
a few a week... Much less now days! :dohh: NO TIME :wacko:

:blush: god I must have nowt else to do all day :rofl: but then again I do quote alot as my memory is shot:winkwink:

Heyy you have :twingirls: to look after, no wonder you dont get a minute to post:hugs:

Me and OH still getting on amazingly well, we normally can't go 20 mins without insults, and its been 5 hours, I hope it lasts, we accept we will never be the people we were before the attack, too much has happened, but neither of us want this relationship to break down. He said he will mind the kids on Sunday morning (his next day off) for an hour so I can have some me time. What should I do?! I have to stay in the flat to make sure OH is looking after the bubbas properly.

(If you can't tell, I'm using Harvey's method of catching up :haha: )

Wiggler- Get a book, a bottle of wine and some bubble bath!!! LOCK the bathroom door, put on music (headphones if you can!) and soak for an hour- drain the tub and refill with hot as needed :winkwink:

:growlmad: copycat! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->