Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Dear lord- Bethy just left for school- JUST. about 2 minutes ago... long enough for her to get out to the street from our complex and light a cigarette (I know she smokes, she knows I know- we both pretend I don't know and she smokes elsewhere, not at home :dohh: ) and I heard the bwoop bwoop of a police siren. :wacko: She is only 15 and it will be a $500 citation if they caught her :dohh: :dohh: :nope:

Dear lord- Bethy just left for school- JUST. about 2 minutes ago... long enough for her to get out to the street from our complex and light a cigarette (I know she smokes, she knows I know- we both pretend I don't know and she smokes elsewhere, not at home :dohh: ) and I heard the bwoop bwoop of a police siren. :wacko: She is only 15 and it will be a $500 citation if they caught her :dohh: :dohh: :nope:

Fingers crossed it wasn't for her :wacko: in the uk the police don't bother with kids smoking just the shops gets fined if caught selling them to kids. If caught with alcohol they just take it off them, warn them then pour it down the drain:dohh:

I love cartoonito karaoke :cloud9: aarons learning French 1-6 lol, they sing songs like old macdonald had a farm etc, he's mesmerised:winkwink: he even claps when they ask:happydance:

A nice long bubbly bath sounds perfect, now I shall have to treat myself to some nice bubble bath :D

Toilet is fixed, I can't believe how quick he got here. :happydance: something in it needed replacing.

I have JUST got Bethany down for a nap, she had a 10 minute nap earlier (until Dylan woke her) this morning but apart from that she has been awake since just gone 5am!!! Eek, she was a grumpy bubba today :haha:

We are putting the baby gate on the lounge doorway later, when Dylan plays his trains he normally plays in the hallway because Bethany keeps nicking his trains and he hates it, but now she just crawls out there after him :haha:

I really should eat something, I have only had a slice of toast all day... whoops! x x x

No chip.

Kitty has no chip, and SPCA says as of tomorrow, if no one has come forward for him on their end or our end, that if we decided to keep him, he legally becomes ours, and that by the law, we have done everything we are required to do to find his original owners. If they decided to come forward in a few weeks, after we have already fixed him and microchipped him in our name, they will not have a case or any rights to him.

Monday morning at 11:30am, he goes in to be fixed and chipped. We've already got his collar and tag...a Canucks circle with the name RYPIEN.

FINALLY found the camera!

037.jpgbabas standing!!!!
038.jpgCharlotte in striped track suit, Elle still in jammies :dohh:
041.jpgLola playing with the girls <3
043.jpg Coaster out of baby onsie
044.jpg The beginning of the scarf I'm making- it's hard to show it in pictures :shrug: Taking forever to make, it's way bigger pain in the ass than I thought it would be! :dohh:

Heyy they are soo cute, and stand lovely, aarons legs still buckle when I leave loose:dohh: but I'm going to enjoy him not walking for a little bit longer:winkwink: did bethy get caught having a fag:shrug:

I tried to take a picture of the new grocery/produce bag I am making out of old video tape- but it just looks like a black blob :haha: Will have to take a picture when it's all done if it turns out- this is my first attempt

Harvey- Not that I know of :shrug:

Ava is a total smacker. she'll give you a good wack across the face :haha: she has 4 top teeth coming in. so crabby and clingy!

Oh yeah- they hit when they're happy, mad, angry, frustrated, excited... :wacko:

Hubby calls them Smack-a-do and Whack-a-mole :haha:

hiya - not been around for a while, so sorry if Iv missed much :thumbup:
I need to get back on my diet! Im doing so bad! Iv got an awful sore throat and cough and nearly threw up earlier :sick: Implant came out 3 mondays ago this monday and OVd 9ish days ago so no :bfp: comments :haha:

Well they paid the rest of the money in my bank already so can't complain!

I could describe some of Livi's behaviour as brattish Hey makes me sad to know where she learnt it from or does it just happen?
Trying to calm her and play lots of ta games where i take a toy off her then give it back when she doesn't stress lol!

Tis quiet without old mummy here................... :)

Sam has a horrible temper on him too. :hissy: xx

Leos been having a tantrum everytime OH hands him to me :dohh: Hes such a daddies boy and as soon as OH holds him he settles down :haha:

new- maybe there's not pre-flavored/pre-colored fondant over there? :shrug: i know here you can buy pre-colored and pre-flavored. i've been told to get marshmellow flavor :) Ava is abusive :cry: you cant do anything with her without her trying to smack you :haha: Ava has been doing the teeth grinding too. drives me nuts!

heyy- love those pictures. the twins are doing so great! i hope i dont have a problem with either of the kids choosing to smoke. me and my sister never did because we think its gross. hopefully that thinking will rub off on the kids. lol.

inge- we're in no rush. you'll give us a :bfp: next month :thumbup:

Wud- love the new avatar:thumbup:
:happydance: for the money back in your account!

:hugs: To those having temper tantrums, I'm sure aarons won't be long:winkwink: he groans if you try to take something he wants to keep but I soon distract him, works for now!

:hi: milos. You'll have to wear a crash helmet:winkwink: how's her walking?

Inge- I'm sure if you spent time apart from him he'd be the same with you :flower:

24/7- ooh you'll have to catch a temper tantrum on video and show him when he's older lol

Brandi- sounds lovely twins but ask heyy how she feels :winkwink:

Well I've played with Aaron till 8pm:wacko: his new game is chasing Harvey to bed then pushing his dog bowls round the kitchen:dohh:

I asked if he wanted a cuddle n go pee pees and he crawled over cuddled in and went to sleep :sleep: he's now in his cot, hopefully for the night:shrug: so
I can :coffee::cloud9:

Aww he's cute Harvey xxxx
Maybe if Livi tantrums lots now she'll get it all out of her system before she's one then i'll never have any more lol!

I had a snog off OH :cloud9: he was supposed to be away until the weekend but back today and surprised me, crept up behind me and planted one right on the lips... I am wearing a smile soooooo big! lol

Heyy your girls are so squishy cute!

I kinda forgot what else I read now lol was distracted by Joshua :dohh: lol

George had to be woken from his nap earlier bless him, he had a good 2 hours, and is back in there now sparko :)

Wud love your new signiture!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->