Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I'm back and alive!:happydance: Got in to surgery at 10am and was home by 1pm, no way was I staying longer lol. Hurts like hell but manageble:thumbup: Eilidhs desperate for a feed, think she thinks mummy's been starving her.

Okies to try catch up, bare in mind I'm gone with fairies:wacko:

Inge :test::haha:

New, YAY for seeing OH and getting a snog, great bloke you got there:cloud9: Awesome to hear George is taking little steps with his walker:happydance: You need seperate Joshua and his gf lol, got big plans for the double wedding, esp as it seems George will infact be walking in time to go down the aisle!:winkwink:

24, big tempers here too lol, big loud shouty tempers:dohh:

Rypiens a cool name:thumbup:

Wiggler, glad you got the toilet fixed! Hope you get your funding hun:hugs:

Harvey, you're going to overtake on the list soon:haha:

Heyy, $500 for smoking?! Ouch! Some brilliant crafts there hun and gorgeous piccies:flower:

Milo, lol ava can join the violent babies club too:haha: Have you managed to get some sleep hun?

Wud, soo glad you got the money fixed, that must've been so stressful:hugs: Love your siggie! Jacson is so cute hun:cloud9:

he is totally awesome my OH :cloud9:

:rofl: do you really think he'll be walking in time for a wedding? lol Bless him, he was totally petrified with his walker! lol Only did it once, but its a start!

So glad you're home and ok! You're out quicker than I was lol Although I was on lesser pain meds ner ner lol

just had some pasta with tomatoes that Leo left and feel :sick: now. Is it wierd im hoping im :bfp: but scared if I am? :wacko: we both really want it but id have 2 babies and OH to look after... im off to bed to rest my stomach :wacko:

I'm back and alive!:happydance: Got in to surgery at 10am and was home by 1pm, no way was I staying longer lol. Hurts like hell but manageble:thumbup: Eilidhs desperate for a feed, think she thinks mummy's been starving her.

Okies to try catch up, bare in mind I'm gone with fairies:wacko:

Harvey, you're going to overtake on the list soon:haha:
:

Your memory is better than mine:thumbup: give me some of your drugs:haha:

I'm glad things went good! Poor eilidh, did you feed her before you went in, and did you leave some milk for her whilst you were away?

:growlmad:Cheek lol I've got a long way to go before I overtake you and new:winkwink::haha:

Well Aaron is still in bed, stirred once so I put his dummy back in and he went back over then spat it out again:dohh:

I'm at my aunties 70th tomorrow, we are having a surprise lunch at her local pub which looks lovely and it has a soft play which Aaron hasn't tried yet so should be fun:baby: so I might not be on till tea time:shrug: but hubby says we have to leave after 2 1/2hours as he needs to lock the shop up :growlmad: it's an hour bus ride if I stay:dohh: plus I won't have a pram so would have to lug Aaron and his bag with me:nope:

harvey- she's been trying to walk across an entire room in one go. but sometimes needs to stop to regain balance :thumbup:

mummy- so glad to see you're home and well! hope the pain subsides soon for you :hugs: are you allowed to feed Eilidh tomorrow? i managed 3 hrs sleep :dohh:

Oh joys of a new business hun! cant you nip out lock the shop up then come back?

You'll have me and mummy caught up in no time :haha:

George has so far woke/stirred 4ish times lol but is currently sparko, again! lol I just keep patting him off, he'll get used to the whole sleeping upstairs thing, its only night 2 so its a big change for him, he so used to me being in finger tip reach, his fingertips at that :cloud9:

I fed George within 2 hours of waking up from the surgery, it should be ok to feed her straight away hun xxx

OK, well OH's first parenting test was tonight, Bethany started stirring and woke Dylan up, he started shouting and woke Bethany up properly, we both went in, one for each kid lol and I went to Dylan, he went to Bethany, Dylan wanted daddy so we swapped, then as soon as Bethany saw me she started smiling and giggling, so we swapped back, in the end it was obvious I wasn;t wanted so I left, and he got BOTH kids to sleep, a record first for OH!!!! :happydance:

We are getting on well tonight, its brill x x x

Sorry for vanishing, fell asleep conked on the computer:haha: New I'll keep these pain meds :rofl: Erm feeding, apparently 24hrs but they said the risk was minimal and I'm on same meds as post section with Anja, thats a newborn preemie they were ok with and Eilidhs nearly one now:shrug: She had a bottle of ebm while I was in and has had a small feed but it hurts alot to hold her!

New awwww yeah I'm sure he'll crack it by the time of the wedding and if not he can just throw the rings at her :rofl: He's a cutie:cloud9: You lucky with OH too!

Milos, 3 hours?! :(:hugs: Dont know how you function hun! Ava's amazing!!:happydance: How's Milo's therapy going?

Harvey, have fun at your aunts birthday:thumbup: Sucks you have to leave early, guess thats business owner territory! Hope you get a nice nights sleep:hugs:

Go your OH wiggler:happydance:

make sure to take it easy, Mummy :hugs: i remember my first day home (after 2 days in the hospital from non-stop vomiting). i definitely couldn't hold Ava. i definitely over did it :blush:

he cried again :cry: he had to end therapy about 10 minutes early because he started crying.

Aww hun sorry you had to be in so long:hugs: I'll definately try and take it easy, goodness knows how that'll go on monday when hubbys back to work:wacko:

Why's he crying hun? Hope they can work something out to reassure him so he gets the most benefit from his sessions! I guess its good he shows his emotions though in a way?:hugs:

Twins are hard work. I am soooo sleep deprived. Exhausted. Beyond Tired. I'm crabby. My joints are killing me from constantly hefting a 22lb+ baby or BABIES when they both need held at once (Which this week is constantly) I don't get to sleep in the same bed as my husband and I am a virtual prisoner in my own home. And it is the single most amazing thing I've ever done! I would recommend twins for anyone :cloud9: well, almost anyone :haha: I look back at being pregnant and am amazed and proud of myself and know I've done something truly special- I can't wait to watch them grow and know "I did this" :cloud9: It is ALL WORTH IT- something I think I need to remember more often, thank you :flower:

Mummy- Ship some of those good drugs this way! :haha:
If anything Eilidh may be a little more sleepy and cuddly, that's all

i think he just cries because he's being forced to interact with a stranger. and it upsets him so much. the very first session when i went back with him, he cried everytime he said something to him :shrug: he didn't even wanna move a muscle while he was watching him. but he opens up over time. the therapist said he didn't know why he started crying at the end. he said they were just sitting there playing, and then all of a sudden started crying and wouldn't stop. he came out in tears and snot running :sad1:

Heyy thats beautiful:cloud9: I can only imagine how hard twins would be on the body, guessing the 3 at 3 and under I have would be similar in a chasing children/noise sense?! :haha: But to grow 2 and to be carrying two arounds, never mind feeding them for 6 months, wow! hun you should be so proud of yourself:hugs:

I wouldnt mind a sleepy snuggly baba:cloud9: Must confess here though that my hubby is a godsend everyday anyway. He's the one that stays up and settles the kids at night (bfing aside:winkwink:) He's the one that changes the sheets if the kids have an accident and he's the one that will drop everything to get me a glass of warm milk at night to help sleep:cloud9: Sometimes its nice to sing their praises. Hmmm might be heading a little bit too sentimental :rofl:

Milos:hugs: Poor guy, sounds like he's really struggling to work out what to do with the emotions:hugs: Ruaridh is complete opposite, he has indifference to these things, its all the ways they deal with situations that confuse them. Not nice for you to have to watch, so sorry hun, always here if you want to talk about it:hugs:

Just got a lovely surprise, one of the women from the moms group I go to has brought us dinner, now I knew she was but shes brought the most gorgeous flower for me:cloud9: Its in a pot so going to go all out to have it survive! Ruaridhs desperate to smell it:haha: It was chicken pot pie (never had before and was lush) and berries and cream and like 20 homemade dinner rolls as well as pizza and a lasagne!! You really learn who your friends are:cloud9:

Milos hun, when you had your surgery did you have awful shoulder pain? If so is there any tips to relieve it?:flower:

Mummy- Can I ship my Hubby to your hubby??? Maybe he'd learn a few things! :haha:
In all fairness, my hubby does a lot around here... in comparison to some... with one baby... :rofl:

Awww that's sweet heyy.

There's a mom in the April 2011 mommies who has 4 under 4. Her twins were born a month before her daughter's first birthday.

:rofl: Lol yeah, your hubby gets to multiply the praise of the things he does by two!! Men huh hun?!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->