Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

we've got a mommy in twins, triplets and more that has two sets of twins, 1 1/2 years apart :dohh: She loves them to death and is doing great now- but when she found out it was twins again and her first set was only 10 months or so, poor thing broke down :cry: Now SHE'S super woman!

Oh joys of a new business hun! cant you nip out lock the shop up then come back?

You'll have me and mummy caught up in no time :haha:

George has so far woke/stirred 4ish times lol but is currently sparko, again! lol I just keep patting him off, he'll get used to the whole sleeping upstairs thing, its only night 2 so its a big change for him, he so used to me being in finger tip reach, his fingertips at that :cloud9:

I think he is going to ask his daughter to go at closing today as she wants to clean under cooker before opening on Monday so that might give us an hour more:thumbup:

I doubt I'll catch you n mummy up any time soon :comp: :sulk: : well maybe you as your back to work :winkwink::haha:

:rofl: a littlething like work wont shut me up :rofl:

mummy I had a shoulder ache but it didnt last very long, 2-3 days maybe? :shrug: I think some ofit is to do withthe gas they pump you full of, but dont quote me! In the end was only my shoulder I was taking pain relief for and I had no pain relief after 3 days so it cant have lasted that long hun (I dont really remember much) xxxx

Milos I hope Milo can come to accept his sessions, he is only an ickle boy hun, hopefully time will be the healer :hugs:

I always wanted a set of twins :haha: Reality would be so much different though!

Thanks for the birthday list Heyy :)

George is throwing his toy then going after it :cloud9: he isnt throwing too far and is managing to just about get it at full reach but Im just kinda leaving him to it and seeing if he'll throw it further, he seems very content playing by himself doing this lol - take that back his big brother just come wading in and took over his toys lol.... oh and is now leaving him and George is turning round to follow his brother :cloud9: Oh shoot I should have filmed this for harvey :dohh: If i get up now to set it up he'll want me lol

:rofl: a littlething like work wont shut me up :rofl:

I always wanted a set of twins :haha: Reality would be so much different though!

George is throwing his toy then going after it :cloud9: he isnt throwing too far and is managing to just about get it at full reach but Im just kinda leaving him to it and seeing if he'll throw it further, he seems very content playing by himself doing this lol - take that back his big brother just come wading in and took over his toys lol.... oh and is now leaving him and George is turning round to follow his brother :cloud9: Oh shoot I should have filmed this for harvey :dohh: If i get up now to set it up he'll want me lol

You might still get whist you wish for :winkwink: :twingirls: or :twinboys: or :oneofeach: :rofl:

You might get repetitive hand strain though :rofl:

mummy- New is right, most of the pain is from them pumping up your stomach. i didn't have much shoulder pain. i had mainly incision/surgery area pain. i just took pain meds for it. did they give you tips for relieving the gas? they say to make sure to just WALK around as much as you can handle (to get the gas flowing). and then sit on your side and lift your legs up. kinda like how babies do to relieve gas. but to be careful, obviously. lol :hugs: when the therapist comes out, he starts clinging and crying. like he's thinking "please dont let him take me!!" makes me feel so bad. and the people in the room are all watching :cry: the only thing i can do is just wait for it to get better over time. i dont even wanna see how he's gonna react when he stars OT and the lady comes to get him :argh:

A little video of the park yesterday, but I turned to show the views so Heyy could see our castle lol Oh and oops at George's coat! I lost a foot, so took the other foot off, in the pram is ok but he is moving around the legs of the coat ride up :dohh: lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hg3Me1Fuxw&feature=youtu.be

Awww at that video new:cloud9: Ruaridh dragged Eilidh over to watch it "theres your friend, theres your friend baby eilidh, he waving, why he swing, eilidh swing, he happy":haha: Very cute, lovely park too hun and gorgeous views! Nah work wont slow you down hun, if anything you'll be on more to try and destress after them messing you around!:hugs:

Yeah the shoulder pissing me right off:growlmad: I dont feel I need painmeds for the incisions but the shoulder:nope: I read it is the gas, it settles under the diaphragm and gives referred pain. Standing hurts the most, if I lay still on my cookie monster teddy:)blush:) its ok!

Milos:hugs: I think as he gets used to it he'll be a lot happier about going. Try not to let the other people get to you hun, you're doing the best for him and should be proud:hugs: Is it speech and OT he gets hun or does he have PT as well? Theres a programme here called DDD where they come to you and do therapies including music therapy too! Its part of early intervention too I think, our developmental ped is setting it up for us when we move. They also take the kid to work through their issues, like she was recommending they take Ruaridh on walks to help him deal with his smelling, esp of roads:thumbup: Might be worth an ask hun when you go to his appointment.

2 sets of twins 18m apart?! Yes that would be a supermom!!

New, I know hubby would love twins, I just imagine twice the waking up in the night and twice the amount of bfing! Not to mention having to carry 2 babies! Heyy you're incredible!!:hugs:

Repetitive hand strain :rofl:

Harvey, hows Aaron today? Did he master crawling hun, you said he was pretty close the other day? Hows your cute doggy?

Ruaridhs got an awful cough, he was up all night with hubby, Anjas abit coughy too but not like roar, his is hacking :(

Cute video new!

TWO sets?! That might be a little much for me :haha:

Hope the kiddos feel better, mummy!

If you have ever had motivation to clean your living room floor, this is it.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120128-00032.jpg

Awww Ruaridh is soooo cute!! When we're rich we'll all go to the park together :thumbup: I hope the Los are feeling well soon hun, poor little things :hugs:

brandi :sick: lol oops!

Brandi :sick: Someone needs bigger nappies lol!!!

New, yeah we need to get these men of ours on it to get the million quick, lottery hasn't worked yet :rofl:

:sick: I second Mummy's statement, there- those look way small! I'm guessing being a bum bouncer does't help, either! :sick:

We JUST moved her to that size a few weeks ago, lol. I think she just needed to stop bouncing so much. It squished the crap right out of her.

Yeah the shoulder pissing me right off:growlmad: I dont feel I need painmeds for the incisions but the shoulder:nope: I read it is the gas, it settles under the diaphragm and gives referred pain. Standing hurts the most, if I lay still on my cookie monster teddy:)blush:) its ok!

Harvey, hows Aaron today? Did he master crawling hun, you said he was pretty close the other day? Hows your cute doggy?

Ruaridhs got an awful cough, he was up all night with hubby, Anjas abit coughy too but not like roar, his is hacking :(

Stay put on your cookie monster and have hubby n the kids feed you cake, chocs etc:hugs: hope you feel better soon:flower:

Aaron got overwhelmed again with loads of faces:cry: I did try telling me mam to let him settle n get used to the room n all the family before he got taken round :dohh: he soon settled when he came back to me:cloud9:

Well we got there at 12.55pm and had to leave at 2.30pm:growlmad: this shop is getting on my tits, hubby is either shopping for food or having meetings when he gets back from work n I want family time. I know it takes time n effort initially but they are doing it all wrong, you don't shop for a few days at a time, you get at least 2 weeks worth of non perishable items then eventually a months worth, at this rate they spend all their profit on fuel:shrug:

I'm sat here now with Aaron :sleep: and bored shitless! Whilst he's at the shop cleaning under the cooker n shopping for the curry I'm making tommorow :brat:

I probably put the diaper on a little twisted too. When I went to change her, the poop was on the edge of the diaper and the middle was completely clear

:hugs: harvey will be worth it when he is a millionaire hiring you maids to feed you peeled grapes from your sofa ;) lol

Sorry Brandi, looks like a recent growth spurt hun, those nappies look teeny on her! lol at bouncing the crap out of her :rofl:

Harvey:hugs: I know how you feel, my hubby is in the middle of setting up his business too so between that and day job, time is limited. I'm sure it'll get easier hun and if they work out how to make it profitable it'll pay off! They should set you up as business manager hun, you seem to know alot more as to how it works! Thats lovely Aaron settled when he came back to you, mummy knows best:cloud9 Have some cakes and choc too hun, helps boredom as well as making you feel better :munch: Really want some of your curry too hun, sounds yummy and got to be as its selling so well!

Still no tooth here, poor baba is very upset.

I'm not very well, I have eaten something that doesn't agree with me :( Still got the cough too though its getting better :D

She's actually UNDER the weight limit for them and that is the very first out-of-diaper experience we've had with them. Had to have been the twisted combined with bouncing that did it. They're usually big on her, especially the Sensitives. Still gross, nonetheless, lol.

Bethany's nappies are a bit small on her, but I am stubborn and refuse to put her in the next size intil we get through the HUGE pack of nappies in size 3 :haha: then she will be in size 4! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->