Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Sorry you dont feel well wiggler :( Yay for your cough starting to get better though hun, you've had that for awhile:hugs: I'm sure that tooth will come eventually, poor Bethany, hope it happens quick!

Maybe she's too long for them Brandi? They do look very little on her, hope you dont get a repeat!

Good plan mmmm buttons!!!

They nappies may fit the waist hun, but brandi they look very short on her bless!!

Ive put George into size 4 because of the length, they are way too big on the waist but I over lap the tabs they'll be ok lol

Sorry Brandi, looks like a recent growth spurt hun, those nappies look teeny on her! lol at bouncing the crap out of her :rofl:

Harvey:hugs: I know how you feel, my hubby is in the middle of setting up his business too so between that and day job, time is limited. I'm sure it'll get easier hun and if they work out how to make it profitable it'll pay off! They should set you up as business manager hun, you seem to know alot more as to how it works! Thats lovely Aaron settled when he came back to you, mummy knows best:cloud9 Have some cakes and choc too hun, helps boredom as well as making you feel better :munch: Really want some of your curry too hun, sounds yummy and got to be as its selling so well!

Honestly they need their heads knocking together:dohh: I might go to one of these meetings and see what they are organising:thumbup: I've told them they need to cook the dinnertime special I.e. Mince n dumplings on the day, that way they can freeze what doesn't sell n put it on another day. MEN

One benefit of a short baby is nappies fit better for longer:haha: Eilidhs size 2s are still way up her back:haha:

Harvey, yeah men:dohh: Really think its a good idea you go to their meetings and point them in the right direction!

Mmmmm buttons!

Maybe brand makers make them differently in different continents? We haven't had any other issues with them. The only other time was when she was in 1's and in her bouncer, and she bounced the crap right out of herself.

:rofl: Are these meeting conducted in the pub??? lolol ... go sort them out hun!!!!

George is in size 4!!!!!!! They are HUGE lol but higher on his back so spares the escapee poops! lol I have to fasten them so tight lol

Naptime!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120128-00033.jpg

Brandi- What a cheeky little monkey ! So cute :cloud9:
If she's under the weight limit on those, I'd suggest switching brands! I don't see her stopping bouncing anytime soon :lol:

There is a link under my signature to an event calendar... an attempt to keep us scatter brains on track with the birthday cards :haha:

Harvey- New business owners are a nightmare- new RESTAURANT owners are worse! And men in charge? :dohh: They need someone to show them on paper how much $$ they can save by shopping in bulk- they also need to go over a mini-course on food cost
See if you can get them to give this a look over....
https://www.marscafe.com/php/foodcost/cost.html

Yeah, I'm sure I just put it on twisted. Her poops are usually very centred (this kid poops about 6 times a day). There was no poop in the centre this diaper. It was all on the edge, and out. The centre was squeaky clean.

Am working on my menus for the week-
Chicken, corn and black bean burritos
Roasted sweet red pepper and red lentil soup (with cheese biscuits)
Tuna and Ricotta casserole with broccoli
Chicken and Couscous with Marinara and fried basil
Barley Vegetable soup

Doing two soups this week as it's supposed to get cold and icky again :cold: Although it was about 70 yesterday! What does everyone else have planned?

My mother asked me to come to her house to hang her pictures this week (She's lived there a year and a half now :dohh: ) I was trying to explain to her that I barely have time for the necessities :brush: :shower: :munch: :loo:
Let alone the big stuff around here :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron:
And forget about the "extras" :sex::bike::telephone:
She told me I just need to plan my days better. :growlmad:
I think I'm going to take up drinking as a new hobby :wine: :drunk:

Brandi- What a cheeky little monkey ! So cute :cloud9:
If she's under the weight limit on those, I'd suggest switching brands! I don't see her stopping bouncing anytime soon :lol:

There is a link under my signature to an event calendar... an attempt to keep us scatter brains on track with the birthday cards :haha:

Cheers heyy:thumbup: it's my birthday April 28th and I'll be 38 :cry: :argh:

Heyy, hun I know you're super super busy but if you ever get a chance can you put up recipes for your menu?:flower: You always have such yummy sounding meals and I need to branch out!

Lol tell your mom you'll do the painting hanging if she comes and does all your chores as well as watch the babas!! Keep the extras and the hobby though:winkwink: :rofl:

Hun I think theres 3 of us turning 29 this year:haha:

Ok, I want to ask a question to the US ladies while we're talking about businesses, my hubby currently works fulltime as an engineer and that pays our bills, gives health ins and some bonds, bonuses etc so its security. He's currently setting up a robotics business and is working on getting finance atm for that but does it on the side currently. He wants to work on it fulltime but we are unsure as to what would be a realistic salary to live on and to provide ins?! Any of you ladies get private ins or could we get state? What would be reasonable salary with 4 kids? Obviously when he gets the finance they'll want him to devote all his time to it but doubt they'd give us millions as personal salary unfortunately (although if they do, new you're on the next flight over:winkwink:) Its becoming pressing as he's actually getting this to take off and getting interest:wacko::coffee:

Why did I say currently so much:wacko: Stupid pills making stuttery brain:dohh:

Harvey, you're still young:hugs:

hiya had my hair done today :D no pics til tomorow on facebook as its too dark here and it needs a wash. Leos been good. Iv still got a cough, was up for 2 hours in the night choking:wacko:

arghhhh 29 means 30 next :dohh: :nope:

I love readinsg heyy menu's I could never attempt to eat any of it :haha: Im sure the boys would love it though! lol

Arghh need to go feed my son (biggest one) he is wasting away, apparently his insides are eating him to survive :dohh:

mummy ... Im very excited for my flighty yay!!! I bought a lotto ticket, just incase! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->