Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Joshua's idiot dad's birthday is March 14th too lol ... useless piece of info there :rofl:

I guess Albert Einstein balances it out lol... A Hanson brother wasnt exactly advocating a great day for your birthday :haha:

Joshua's dad rang me earlier lol Joshua wasnt aware who i was talking to but was moidering me all the same, and asked me to buy him a decent mobile so i trold his dad to buy him one for his birthday :haha:

:haha: Hope he gets Joshua that phone!! Does he ring often to check on Joshua hun?

Heyys menus are amazing, I always feel hungry after reading them:kiss:

My birthday is oct 8, yeah 30 next year, didnt that seem so grown up?!

Sorry Leos poorly:hugs:

You're right about the Hanson brother thing.

Scratch Taylor Hanson and replace with Sir Michael Caine, Billy Crystal, Algernon Blackwood, Colin Ayre, Stephen Harper (Ironically, our Prime Minister's name), or Andy Taylor?

Or any of these people:

https://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_monthday=03-14&refine=birth_monthday

Have two clingy whiny babas today... not that that is any different than any other day :dohh: But Aaron is still here to help distract them, and Bethy has offered to give me some time today so I can go sit in the hot tub:thumbup: My hip/leg have been so terrible that it's hard to even walk :cry: It really feels like I've done something to F**k up the ball joint at my hip.

Will try to get some "recipes" up- as you know- I wing it... New- you could eat the chicken burrito ones maybe? :shrug: And I do make jacket potatoes with beans every once in a while :haha:

lol brandi :thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:... sorry hang on just picking myself up off the floor :rofl: :rofl: nope down again... :haha: Hun he has NEVER rang up to ask about Joshua lol I had a 10 minute conversation with him today and he didnt ask about him once! lol Im not actually sure why he rang, all i know is he was on the way to the supermarket and he had lost his shopping list :shrug: when Joshua moidered about the phone, I said to him he needs to buy him a phone for his birthday, Joshua said, 'way cool who are you talking to, so I said your dad, joshua replied 'ha mam I dont have a dad like he is going to buy me a phone anyway'... :dohh: His dads reply, oi dont go getting me more in the bad books... :dohh: :dohh: The conversation ended with, I'll ring you again in 6 months and catch up!... lol... I keep the airwaves open incase there is a day Joshua decides he wants to speak to him, or wants to blame me for not having him in his life...

heyy be careful hun you dont want to but over exhurting your knee if you have done something to it you'll f*ck it up for good!!! Get it well supported, take some ibrufen to reduce any swelling and ice packs :hugs: I could eat the potatoes and beans :thumbup: Whats the chicken thing? Sounds like something I wouldnt try lol

nice :dohh: OHs ex does that. She rang him with an emergency last night. She really really needed a part to the xbox ss left here and OH was supposed to finish a night shift and come home and take it up there :haha: Work for 13hrs then driving for another 1hr - nope. Not once did she mention ss. She wanted money to buy a tv last week and OH wouldnt give her any (too damn right, he never would)so she made up a hospital appointment for herself and ss would have to go aswell, then she never mentioned it again and ss didnt know a thing about it. Then she says that ss lies because OH lies :dohh:
I seriously think some women have kids for the income. She doesnt work and hasnt for 10 yrs and gets every benefit, rent and tax paid for her so has tons of disposable income, we dont get half the stuff she buys herself, it makes us mad when someone who does nothing all day is better off then us :dohh:

heyy:hugs: Thats lovely of Bethy to give you a chance to go in the hot tub, enjoy! I agree with new, ibuprofen and take it easy. Can you get to a doctor to check it over hun?

New lol the beans are not the baked variety you're imagining:haha:

Wow he calls for 10mins and doesnt ask after his son?!:growlmad::nope: Man you're a better person than me keeping him in your life:hugs: Are you thinking about getting Joshua a phone? Frejas been asking for one and I dont know whats the right kind of age?xxx

Kids are smart new. He won't blame you. My dad was barely there. Physically, yes. but emotionally, not a chance. I never blame my mom for it. When I had Zoe, he suddenly wanted to be part of my life again, saying he was sorry he was a crap dad and he was going to make it better and make an improvement. In almost 26 years (whoops, gave away my age), he has never once called me on my birthday. Zoe got an email on her 2nd, and Isaiah on his first (Isaiah shares a birthday with him, so it's not hard to remember it).

Anyway, he's seen Zoe less than 10 times, Isaiah less than 6, and Anberlin, never, and when I tried to set something up where he could meet Anberlin, he declined. He hasn't called or emailed since then, so I'm done.

I can't be bothered trying to get him to be a grandpa if he can't even make the effort himself. As far as I and the kids are concerned, Grandpa is my stepdad. My stepdad IS my dad. He may not have been there until I was 12, but he's my dad.

nice :dohh: OHs ex does that. She rang him with an emergency last night. She really really needed a part to the xbox ss left here and OH was supposed to finish a night shift and come home and take it up there :haha: Work for 13hrs then driving for another 1hr - nope. Not once did she mention ss. She wanted money to buy a tv last week and OH wouldnt give her any (too damn right, he never would)so she made up a hospital appointment for herself and ss would have to go aswell, then she never mentioned it again and ss didnt know a thing about it. Then she says that ss lies because OH lies :dohh:
I seriously think some women have kids for the income. She doesnt work and hasnt for 10 yrs and gets every benefit, rent and tax paid for her so has tons of disposable income, we dont get half the stuff she buys herself, it makes us mad when someone who does nothing all day is better off then us :dohh:

I know someone like that. She brags about the $3000 baby bonus she gets while her boyfriend only works part-time to support him, her and four kids. She just had her 4th baby in November and is already trying for number 5...all because she'll be losing her oldest's benefits at the end of the year, and "needs the income".

Inge, I would be very frustrated and annoyed at his ex too. Its not right how she's behaving.

Its soooooo wrong on every level having kids for money:growlmad: I know a few round here too.

I know a few people who have babys for income or housing too :dohh:

Joshua already has a phone mummy, it is a super super basic phone, has my mobile, my home and my parents number in it thats it. He takes it when say he goes out with my sister and Im not there, or if he goes to his friends house down the street, he walks down (no roads!) and texts me when he has arrived and is inside his friends house. Also when he goes to the park (few doors up) I like him to have it so if an emergency came up he can either ring emergency services or me or my parents. He wants a phone that does things, touch screen, music, aps etc but I said no way he doesnt need it at all at this age, and if he had it then he'd have his phone out in the park where its supposed to be in his pocket and he runs the risk of getting mugged for it. He can have a more advanced phone for his birthday when he turns 11 and is preparing to go to high school.

Ermmm.. what kind of beans are they????

Brandi sorry about your dad, but Im glad you have a dad in your stepdad. Its not the dna thats important its the heart xxxx

Erm they're hard to explain, nothing like baked beans Uk style though lol:haha:

Sounds like a good plan with Joshuas phone, totally see the merit to keep them safe:thumbup:

Sorry Heyy dont think I fancy your jacket potatoes & beans now either :nope:

He can have a more advanced phone for his birthday when he turns 11 and is preparing to go to high school.

Ermmm.. what kind of beans are they????

First off- preparing for high school at ELEVEN???? How amy years of high school do you guys have?

And baked beans - I did not realize UK had differrent kinds :shrug: Our beans are like this...
https://www.google.com/search?q=bak...eIu7XiALQiqn5Bw&ved=0CFQQsAQ&biw=1045&bih=725
I actually prefer the kind in the first picture without all the "stuff" in it

Hmm they look similar lol ... we have heinz beans (dont like them though too hard lol)... mummy do you not have these beans? Or do they taste different? lol

He will go to high school the September after his 11th birthday and is there for 5 years. He then will do sixth form (or college depending on his chosen vocation) for 2 years and uni at 18 - least he better had :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->