Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

chicken burritos=
Corn, pan roasted in butter, garlic and pepper
Black beans- drained lightly salted
Shredded roasted chicken (We use breast but any work)
Combine in large pan to heat-
Add
Cumin
chili powder (small amount)
Chopped cilantro- remove from heat before adding cilantro!

Wrap all up in flour tortillas with shredded cheese/or ricotta cheese/or sour cream/etc

Super easy quick crowd pleaser!

Oh no i dont think i would like them :( :nope: I would have the chicken with some lettuce in a wrap :thumbup:

New- this is what I would make for you- Fruit and cheese platter and a glass of wine is a very popular dinner here- all local GRAPES <3 :haha:
the-cheese-and-fruit-platter-296x300.jpg

Or this- it is a red cabbage with asian pears and chardonnay grapes salad with gravenstein apple vinegar spritz
images.jpg

I dont like weird cheese :dohh: I would be happy with green grapes and cheddar :) and i dont like wine :haha: IM NOT FUSSY I PROMISE JUST SIMPLE lol

school here,
3yrs - nursery
4yrs - reception
5-7yrs - infants (primary)
8-11 - juniors (primary)
11-16 - high school
16-18 - sixth form (or college)
18yrs+ - uni

Brandi- same here- it sounds like there they go from primary school straight to high school- here we have junior high or middle school that are either are some combination of 6, 7, 8, 9th grades depending on your state, county and district within the county. (Some are 6, 7, 8- some are 7, 8 ,9 and some are only 7,8)

New they do look similar but taste NOTHING like UK beans!

There's no middle school in UK, in scotland its nursery then primary school say 4-11 then secondary 11-16/18 then off to UNI, very simples:thumbup:

Ooh those chicken burritos sound lush, thanks hun:flower:

New, I think our 2 are going to skip highschool/secondary:winkwink:

Also, whats cilantro hun? Is it same as coriander?

hehe!! I hope not, they should be some of the best years of their lives!! Although I took my GCSE's in year 10 :blush: In year 11 I did extended studies and extra topics that I couldnt fit into my time table previously... I would love for Joshua to be able to do that!

Here we have:

Preschool/Montessori - Age 3
Junior Kindergarten - Age 3/4
Senior Kindergarten - Age 4/5
Elementary (Grades 1-5) Age 5-11
Intermediate (Grade 6-8) Age 11-14

Some schools go from JK right to Intermediate, while others go to Elementary and then the student moves to a different school.

High School - 14-17/18 depending on the birthdate

18+ College/University

Zoe and Anberlin were/will be 4 when they start(ed) JK. Isaiah will still be 3, but turning 4.
Inter

George will actually start in the january before he is 3 in the cylch, Joshua started at 3yrs 1 month, at the moment George will only have half days I suspected by the time he is due to start school he may well get full days due to a change coming into lower the age for free education (to reduce childcare costs for parents), but needs to have certain facilities at the school which George's school will have :thumbup:

New they do look similar but taste NOTHING like UK beans!

There's no middle school in UK, in scotland its nursery then primary school say 4-11 then secondary 11-16/18 then off to UNI, very simples:thumbup:

Ooh those chicken burritos sound lush, thanks hun:flower:

New, I think our 2 are going to skip highschool/secondary:winkwink:

Also, whats cilantro hun? Is it same as coriander?

I went to middle school :haha: My town was outdated though and moved to the primary/juiniors?? 5ish years ago.

I'm going to be in a muddle if when my kiddies get to high school age they can't go to the school across the road, I REFUSE to let them go to the shit-tip across town and the one opposite is one of the best in the county. You sit on the bus/train with the kids from the rubbish school and they all talk about drugs/who nthey slept with last night/bunking off, you sit on the bus with the kids from the school opposite and they debate current topics and discuss their studies. I know they schools could be totally different when my two are ready, but I went to a school that was so rubbish in the end the head was sacked, I want my kids to go somewhere they can thrive properly and learn in a good environment

I'm very unfussy when it comes to food, I will eat anything (except maybe eyeballs and testicles, apparently they "burst" in your mouth :vom:, and I no longer even look at sell/use by dates, if being homeless taught me anything it taught me how to tell if food is fresh and good to eat. Never had food poisoning yet :haha:

bad wiggler going to middle school, you're confusing all these american ladies:growlmad::winkwink: :rofl:

Bursting testicles :sick: Hun is your tummy any better now?:hugs:

Brandi, what is the education standard like in canada?

Linzy :wave:

Eilidh just had a chocolate oreo :argh: The mess spreads...

:wave:

Just bought a new made to measure blind for our huge lounge window in Next in the sale for £99 instead of the like £400 quotes we have had everywhere else. :yipee: xx

ha ha does it make as much mess as a malteaser??? :haha: although George is better with them now lol... he sucks the chocolate off, throws the bisbuit and puts his hand out for another :rofl: :blush:

wiggler i was looking at some cinnemon & raisin bread in my kitchen earlier, 7 days out of date and i couldnt decide to eat it or not it looked ok :rofl: but couldnt bring myself to do it lolol

:wave:

Just bought a new made to measure blind for our huge lounge window in Next in the sale for £99 instead of the like £400 quotes we have had everywhere else. :yipee: xx

:yipee: wtg hun!!!

Hows Sam settled tonight xx

Hes woken up loads of times already, but nevermind, sleep is for the weak. :roll: How is George?

I am soooooo broody!! :hissy: xx

sleep certainly is for the weak lol

George has been in bed 3 hours, he has woke 4 times but is currently asleep.... how long it lasts is anyones game!

Im so far from broody right now its untrue lol

Lol new, Eilidh sucks the chocolate off too and leaves little buiscuit bits in a trail behind her:dohh:

24, Bargain!!:happydance: Lol yeah hun, sleep is for the weak! Seriously hope he feels better soon and you get some decent sleep:hugs: Did you decide when you're going to ttc hun?

I'm not so broody but hubbys got a bad case of man broody still, I blame George:baby: :rofl:

I'm only broody for a baby that STTN!! :rofl: Sam was a dream sleeper when he was tiny, and just got worse and worse!! :grr: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->