Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Were going to TTC this time next year mummy. :D xx

Tummy is better now, I am pretty certain sweetcorn is setting me off again. I love sweetcorn :(

My record for out of date food was tins that are 5-10 YEARS out of date - was delish :D, and fresh meat that was 5-6 days out of date. Dates on some foods are brilliant, but on tinned and most airtight packaging on dried foods they aren't needed, just like best before dates don't mean anything, it just means the favour might not be as strong after that date. I am careful if I have a cold though, last time it was fish on the use-by date, I made a HUGE batch of fish pie, but blocked nose so I couldn't give it the sniff test, I used the last of my veg and all my potatoes and when it was done it looked so good, but OH walked straight into the kitchen and binned the lot, he said it smelt rotten, the next day my nose wasn't blocked and it took DAYS to scrub the stench of rotten fish out of my kitchen :rofl:

I'm not broody at all now, sure I would like another child at some point in the future, but at the moment there are a lot of things I want to focus on and thats hard enough with two children, let alone three :haha:

awww poor George getting the blame :( :haha:

24 the year will pass so quickly, I hope it happens for you quickly once you ttc you'll have such a lovely age gap!

George used to be a self settler 1 feed a night kind of baby - wth happened???????

I've just read about 5 pages and not much has stuck in my head:wacko:

New- you are way fussy:winkwink: :haha:
Do you half the malteasers before feeding George (and I dont mean share!)
When will Aaron start nursery/school if he was born may:shrug:

Mummy- how's your pain today, any better:hugs:
Pic of eilidh needed:thumbup:

Heyy- enjoy your bath! And I hope you get longer than I did:wacko:

Wiggler- how long were you homeless for?:hugs:

24/7- hope you get some :sleep: soon! :hugs:
:happydance: on the bargain hun:winkwink:

Hubby let me have a bath earlier :happydance: it only took him 15 mins to shout my name: then when I come down, after cutting my bath short, he said 'i only wanted to tell you the rvi confirmed aarons appointment' :brat:

Hubby tried to get Aaron asleep earlier but he wasn't having it, I said to let him play and his battery will run out soon but oh no he tried and tried, Aaron was getting really upset then he put him down to play and said 'I'll let him play a bit then try again' :shrug: why do men never listen, try it their way, then make out it was their idea:growlmad:

Brandi, I just puked in my mouth a little! Naughty you for posting THAT on your FB :rofl: :rofl: I showed OH and he turned green!!!!! :rofl:

Those of you with older kiddies, did your munchkins go through a phase of barely eating their evening meal? Dylan barely touches his dinner, I am concerned that this is contributing to his early waking, also I get so worried when he won't eat cos of how he was before, its been weeks now :(

Tummy is better now, I am pretty certain sweetcorn is setting me off again. I love sweetcorn :(

My record for out of date food was tins that are 5-10 YEARS out of date - was delish :D, and fresh meat that was 5-6 days out of date. Dates on some foods are brilliant, but on tinned and most airtight packaging on dried foods they aren't needed, just like best before dates don't mean anything, it just means the favour might not be as strong after that date. I am careful if I have a cold though, last time it was fish on the use-by date, I made a HUGE batch of fish pie, but blocked nose so I couldn't give it the sniff test, I used the last of my veg and all my potatoes and when it was done it looked so good, but OH walked straight into the kitchen and binned the lot, he said it smelt rotten, the next day my nose wasn't blocked and it took DAYS to scrub the stench of rotten fish out of my kitchen :rofl:

Is it true that your body can't digest sweetcorn and it comes out the same at the other end :shrug: :blush::)sick:)

Harvey - on and off for 3 years, its wasn't too bad, a bit scary because I was a teenager, but I had a big group of the older homeless alkies who looked after me.

Is it true that your body can't digest sweetcorn and it comes out the same at the other end :shrug: :blush::)sick:)

Yes, for me at least :sick: but it also gives me really bad upset tummy. There is so much food now that sets me off that I just think meh, whats the point in cutting stuff out, I want to eat nice flavoursome food.

24, is his not STTN coinciding with his cough? Fingers crossed it gets better quick! A year will fly by then we get to coo over your gorgeous second baba:cloud9:

5-10 years out of date?! Rotton fish :sick: Sorry sweetcorn sets you off:hugs:

George is just too cute hun:kiss: He's got the lurgy too, I bet like with Sam when it goes they'll go back to being good sleepers.

Harvey pain is pretty bad, got good painkillers though:thumbup: Will try get some more pics up! Need more pics of Aaron and Harvey too:cloud9: 15 min alone in a bath would be unheard of here, usually I have all 3 younger ones in :rofl: Cheeky DH bringing you out your bath for an appointment reminder:growlmad: Oh and yeah men like to think all the good ideas are theirs:dohh: Get yourself a seat, cuppy and some chocs and unwind while Aaron uses up his battery:hugs:

Harvey - on and off for 3 years, its wasn't too bad, a bit scary because I was a teenager, but I had a big group of the older homeless alkies who looked after me.

I've watched that programme where celebs pretend to be homeless to get an idea of what it's like, but I think they will never know until they have actually done it for REAL! The people they talked to were really nice and looked out for each other but at the end of the day had to look after number one first. :hugs: you had to go through that :flower:

no you cant digest sweetcorn :haha:

george is awake :dohh:

harvey i give him malteasers whole lol he just sucks them and throws the biscuit back :rofl: not that its a regular thing either lol

ok best sooth baby to sleeps.. again!!! might take this upstairs and stay up there now lol

Harvey pain is pretty bad, got good painkillers though:thumbup: Will try get some more pics up! Need more pics of Aaron and Harvey too:cloud9: 15 min alone in a bath would be unheard of here, usually I have all 3 younger ones in :rofl: Cheeky DH bringing you out your bath for an appointment reminder:growlmad: Oh and yeah men like to think all the good ideas are theirs:dohh: Get yourself a seat, cuppy and some chocs and unwind while Aaron uses up his battery:hugs:

:hugs: for the pain, you need some chocs to take your mind off that pain and get your endorphins going:winkwink:

Ill work on photos of Aaron and Harvey tomorrow:winkwink: I've got a cheeky faced Aaron:cloud9:

Aarons batteries have worn out:happydance: he's now in his cotbed :sleep: hopefully till 7-8am. For some reason he has started sleeping anywhere between 7-11 hours at night:happydance: last night he went to sleep at 8pm and woke at 7.30am this morning:shrug: I'm not complaining just flabbergasted lol LONG MAY IT CONTINUE! All I have to do is try and sleep to his new pattern instead of the old (every 4-5 hrs:dohh::dohh::dohh:)

I think I've sold my Moses basket:happydance: I had an old post on gumtree and a lady along the road has replied and is coming tomorrow afternoon to view it, I've also let her know the other bits n bobs I'm selling just in case they are of interest:winkwink: (inside I'm crying, id love to dress another baby in aarons old clothes, and I want another but I know hubby doesn't deep
down:cry:)

New- how much did you ask for your Moses basket?

Lol sweetcorn always comes out whole:haha:

New, hope George goes back to sleep for you:hugs:

Wiggler being homeless must've been so scary :(:hugs:

Harvey, thanks hun:hugs: Got me some chocs, its a willy wonka waterfall chocolate bar:haha: Cant wait to see pics of cheeky faced Aaron, him and Harvey are so cute together! Yay for a good sleeper:happydance: Hope it continues for you hun! Sorry about selling the clothes and basket hun:hugs::hugs:

I sold them for £15 each :thumbup:

george is asleep, upright on my chest, he was coughing so bad and is so stuffed in his nose :( ive given him calpol i thought maybe the cough was hurting his throat/head ache he was sobbing so much his eyes pleaded pain :(

Okay you guys. I've created a new website for us. It's called Mayhem In The Kitchen. We can submit recipes that we can use rather than asking each other to repeat the ingredients and directions. It's still very much under construction, but I'd love for all of us to be involved in it, so if you want to participate, send me a PM, or send me a message through the Contact Us page.

You can take a look at it and tell me what you think.

www.mayheminthekitchen.weebly.com

I sold them for £15 each :thumbup:

george is asleep, upright on my chest, he was coughing so bad and is so stuffed in his nose :( ive given him calpol i thought maybe the cough was hurting his throat/head ache he was sobbing so much his eyes pleaded pain :(

I put a drop of baby olbas oil on aarons sleepsuits/clothes just under his boobies and it settle him when his nose was blocked:thumbup: :hugs: to George poor baba

I've asked £25 But it comes with a rocking deluxe stand lol (cost price £85, I never paid that though :winkwink:)

Brandi- is the babies section going to be baby food recipes/ideas?

Harvey- took me a minute to figure out what you meant about a bath :lol: no, I'm going to the HOT TUB, as in jacuzzi :winkwink:

Mummy- Sorry the pain is so bad for you, hon :hug:

Yes heyy, it is!

I've added one recipe under the Chili Days section. You can submit a picture too, if you'd like

Brandi- is the babies section going to be baby food recipes/ideas?

Harvey- took me a minute to figure out what you meant about a bath :lol: no, I'm going to the HOT TUB, as in jacuzzi :winkwink:

Mummy- Sorry the pain is so bad for you, hon :hug:

Lol. Are you going alone or with hubby? You jammy mare! God the thought of a jacuzzi in the uk :cold: you'd freeze your bits off before you got in :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->