Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

George:hugs: Poor baby :(

Good idea Brandi!

Heyy, thanks hun:hugs: Hope you enjoyed the hot tub!

Anjas just thrown up, she got her giant stuffed bear and hubby says she got Eilidh :sick: they're in the shower now.

Mummy-
Yes- cilantro is coriander- although generally cilantro means the leafy part (Be sure to wash well, it's sandy :shrug: ) and coriander is the ground seeds or whole seeds of the same plant- two completely different flavor profiles and are NOT interchangeable!
Cilantro
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...A&biw=1045&bih=725&sei=1X4kT4-aNuOkiQKPuMSvBw

Coriander
https://www.google.com/search?um=1&...upl=5868l7313l0l7635l7l7l0l0l0l0l80l404l7l7l0

Brandi- if you want to add a section called "fast and loose" I could post tons- :haha: I'll try to come up with actual recipes for other sections- and I'll definitely send you baba stuffs

Awesome! Thanks heyy!

Also, if you guys want, I can include all our little inspirations on the site.

Poor Mummy- if it's not one end form your lot, it's the other! :haha:

Haven't made it to the hot tub yet- Rochelle is being too needy for me to feel like leaving her- Bethy is attempting to distract her in the living room atm- we'll see how it goes

Harvey- Hubby is at work, so just me- and Jacuzzis in the freezing cold and snow are fun!

:rofl: yes it does feel that way heyy

Hope you do get your hot tub then hun, fingers crossed Rochelle settles for Bethy:flower:

new- very cute video :D

mummy- he hasn't started OT yet. one kid's last OT is next week. so i'm hoping that means Milo will start soon after that. i've heard about the music therapy. which i think Milo needs. he still doesn't respond to music :shrug: as far as PT, his motor skills are pretty much dead on for his age :thumbup: except fine motor was only about 3 months delayed. so not bad at all (was 21m level at age of 24m). the place he goes to isn't just for children. it's a therapy rehab place for people of any age or need. i see a lot of old people in there for PT. so i'm wondering if they dont witness many kids freaking out for therapy :shrug: poor Anja. i had a dream that i was typing her name about something :shrug: :haha:

wiggler- hope tomorrow you feel better :flower:

i think i forgot some of the stuff i read :dohh:
ending AF and the last surge of hormones are making me feel irritated today :?

Hello have pm'd u Livi's dob Hey ;)

Mummy is the address on the birthdays your new address the one Ashten should write to Freja on?

Livi's been a little draling today the pacifying games seem to be working lol
ta...ta...ta... :)

Hope the therapy works for him, Milos!

Start work tomorrow afternoon. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, but also sad. I'll be cutting out two BFs per day :cry:

6 recipes up on the website

Wud, yes hun thats new addy, will be there as of wednesday:happydance: Glad Livis been so good today, she's beautiful hun and her and Ashten look so alike! Hows work hun?

Milos, I hope he does get to start his OT, that makes sense if it is not children specific, dont let the old bats get you down:winkwink: Chocolate helps AF:hugs:

Brandi hun can you put Eilidhs cake pic on there, the one on my avatar:flower: Good luck for work tomorrow hun, you're going to have lots of fun:hugs:

I'm planning Eilidhs party now being as its only 6 weeks today :shock: Thinking about getting a cake made and hiring a bouncy castle. Hubby wants to make it a pool party too but I'm abit wary, if its supervised, should be ok? BBQ for food:thumbup:

Anja was sick a few more times but is asleep now. Hubby jabbed me right in one of my incision sites by accident when helping me bf Eilidh :(

I can do that, mummy! Just need the recipe. I can have it up by morning...I have about 8 loads of laundry to fold that I've been procrastinating on.

Lol Brandi my biggest aceivment for the day was teaching Freja how to fold laundry :rofl: Hun the cake Eilidh is eating is store bought, just thought the pic is a cute baby eating and getting messy one:cloud9:

I'll try figure out sending it:thumbup: Maybe we can persuade new to send some of George and his maltesers:haha: Hows rypien settling in hun? Am I spelling it right?

Yup, he's doing well. He's pretty sleepy today but I don't blame him. Who knows how long he was on the streets before he found us and we took him in, and he had his vaccinations yesterday. The vet said he might be sleepy for 48 hours, but he's settling in well. The kids love him. He loves them. He's very gentle with them. He reminds me A LOT of our last cat who passed away two years ago. He has pretty much the SAME personality. It's like he's reincarnated in this cat and came back to us. I know it sounds silly, but seriously, EXACT same personality. Today, Isaiah wanted to play with him and he tried running away downstairs and Isaiah pulled on his tail to stop him. Most cats would have swatted at him, and Rypien didn't budge, just meowed. Zao was the EXACT same way. Zao NEVER retaliated when Zoe did that, just meowed.

Maybe I just miss Zao so much, but Rypien reminds me A LOT of Zao.

Sorry you lost your other cat hun:hugs: Thats great he's settling in so well and coping with the kids:thumbup: Drinking out the toilet :rofl: Is he litter trained?

Yup. We showed him where the box was and he's used it every time. He didn't use the one our other cat used, perhaps because it had already been marked; he'd just go outside, but he's been using the new one without any problems. So far, he hasn't sprayed either *knockonwood* The vet won't fix him until 7-10 days after his vaccinations, so he goes in for neutering and microchipping on the 7th of February. No declawing. If he hasn't used them on my kids for pulling his tail, I doubt at this point, he'll use them at all. He's a really good cat.

mummy- sounds like it'll be a nice party for Eilidh :thumbup: hope Anja is better tomorrow.

brandi- good luck tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->