Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

A box of peoples like you???? Nooooooo cant be more fruit loops in the world :haha: We sent you some cadburys buttons... hope they dont melt into one huge button :rofl:

Oh yes that dTap looks familiar I think they had a shot or 2 of that lol

I was offered a swine flu jab when pregnant but I declined it, it was far too new for me to be taking chances on my unborn munchkin!

Im supposed to have the flu jab too because of my line of work but decline that lol I dont fancy the mega fku you get after your first dose lol

I had the flu jab whilst pregnant, the way the nurse put it to me I was at risk, and I had loads of people with colds around me, anyways I didn't have any symptoms or dead arm.

MW said to me, ermmm we think its ok... I said THINK she said yeah, it should be, I said no ta, she said no problem....

:hi: Kelly

Hubby came home with a sheet of paper from a friend of his who's twins got christened at the church i want aarons, its got all the church info on, apparently I've got to ring the priest and say oh we know 'such such' and we'd like to book a christening and it can all be done very soon. This is the same church the original priest told me 'come every Sunday and I will think about it' but he's away for a few months so if we ring and get Aaron booked before he comes back it should be okay:winkwink::happydance: now I can't decide which Sunday to hold it:dohh: definitely not mothers day! As people will be too busy getting spoilt and it's aarons day!

Noooo hun they are muticoloured cereal:haha: Box of peoples:haha: Giant button Mmmmm :munch: Now Harvey hun this is my button so hands off:winkwink:

Yay for Aarons christening, thats exciting hun:hugs:

Whats the game?:happydance:

Noooo hun they are muticoloured cereal:haha: Box of peoples:haha: Giant button Mmmmm :munch: Now Harvey hun this is my button so hands off:winkwink:

Yay for Aarons christening, thats exciting hun:hugs:

Whats the game?:happydance:

I've got me own lol when went to cash n carry with hubby they had a box of 12 bags of buttons for £8 :tease: :cloud9: I'm going to get them next time:thumbup:

:shrug: not sure what game new's playing, solitaire? :rofl:

Why did the priest say he'd think abaout it? Does he have good reason not to baptise Aaron?

Brandi started that games not me lol

George just threw my laptop across the floor, really got to stop doing that one day it wont come back on :dohh: lol

Aarons found a new game lol putting his dummy in mammys mouth then giggling his head off:cloud9:

Why did the priest say he'd think abaout it? Does he have good reason not to baptise Aaron?

Brandi started that games not me lol

George just threw my laptop across the floor, really got to stop doing that one day it wont come back on :dohh: lol

:shrug: not sure. I'm a prod, hubby's a catholic. He said we'd have to attend church for a while then talk n decide?!

Lol at George :blush: not a good game if you want to keep up your posts more than mine :rofl:

Brandi- here's a picture of Elle and her cookie :haha:
The other picture is not for the site, but one I found buried in a file :cloud9:

010.jpg
008.jpg

Thats alot of buttons harvey!:cloud9:

Dont fancy the chewed food game :sick:

Heyy, beautiful pics mama:cloud9:

George is one strong boy if he can pick up a laptop and throw it across the floor!!

LOVE the second pic, heyy!

Add a few new pics to the site, of Zoe and Isaiah, but I need to resize them. Wish I had more time. I have to work in an hour.

We are probably going to have to have Sam christened as we will be sending him to a CofE school. :thumbup: xx

:rofl: mummy, it was more of a push and shove than a throw, but same result, laptoo crash landed on the floor right across the room lol :dohh:

harvey Im sure the priest wouldnt object to the baptism he just wants to make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. A Christening is not about a cute frock and party, nor is it about getting into a good school, its a faith and one which he will want to be sure Aaron will be brought up to follow thats all :hugs: George has been Christened and Im an unmarried single parent!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->