Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I dont think I will theme George's birthday party, Joshua's costs me enough lolol themed parties end up pricey :rofl: Now who's being the cheap scape :blush:

I'm guessing a first birthday party would be a great place to be if drunk :rofl:

Whats chloes closet Harvey? Thats a new one on me!

24, my kids love mickey mouse clubhouse, that theme tune has got to be one of the most addictive around, sing it all day after its been on, dont you?! Great gift ideas!

Aww tigger mode:cloud9:

New, why does themed make it more expensive?

Because you end up paying more for pictured cups/plates/napkins etc where a white or blue would be adequate etc same with banners etc... I remember one year Joshua asking me for a lazy town party, it cost me as much for the themed tableware/decorations as the bloody party :rofl:

I'm guessing a first birthday party would be a great place to be if drunk :rofl:

Whats chloes closet Harvey? Thats a new one on me!

?
It's a cartoon of a little girl and her friends who goes into her magic closet and see's what she's going to dress up as and goes on an adventure I.e. Mermaid, so she's a mermaid for the day! I think he loves her singing:cloud9:

Ah yes can see how the matching stuff would add up. Was hoping just having a themed cake would make it a themed party :rofl:

Harvey, that sounds like a fun cartoon! Lol yeah hes a wee flirt already:winkwink: I remember Ruaridh being about 18m old and being mesmorised by cat deeley of all people:wacko:

Wow cat Deeley??? lolol she was a no one over here, she made it proper over there, no idea how she cant present for toffee lol Joshua's major first crush was Cheryl Cole - well worth ot :haha: good taste my boy!!!

I always thought cat deeley resembled a horse:dohh: But yeah she was on that dance programme and he would just stare, I have a pic of him staring at her somewhere:haha:

Cheryl Cole is very pretty:thumbup:

We have a bubba who is fully weaned from dummies!! :happydance: she did it all herself too! Still no peggy though, I managed to get a peek (nothin but bottles, food or toys of her choice go near her mouth :rofl:) and ther are THREE waiting now!!! Time to get the brick out I think :haha: Seriously though, I can't even get calpol or bonjella in her mouth, how can I help her :(

I don't agree with religious ceremonies just for the sake of getting a child into a school, I also don't agree with the fact that there are schools that exlude a large amount of children because of religous belief (faith schools HAVE to allow a small amount of non-faith or different faith children into the school).

I'd be happy for Aaron to be brought up either, but hubby's family are all Catholics so I think Aaron will be brought up the same and see if he wants religion in his life.

I think schools should be open to all and teach religion and let the bairns choose their faith!

:happydance: Way to go Bethany!
Fingers crossed she cuts her teeth soon:hugs:

Go Bethany weaning from the dummy:happydance: Lol yeah brick time!!

Aww she's not that skinny is she?

Im not sure i agree there Wiggler, ifyou chose to put your child in a single faithed school you should respect and follow that faith.There are many multi denominational schools forfamilies without faith. BUT :happydance; on Bethany weaning off her dummy!! Those teeth sure are teasing huh!!!

Me & Aaron are going to the dentist tomorrow for a checkup eek I hope he doesn't cry at a strange man poking his fingers in his mouth, I'd laugh if he clamped down :haha::blush:

Me and OH are athiest but will be teaching the kids about different religions so if they want to follow one they can, its their choice. They are their own people so don't need our personal beliefs to be pushed on them, they need to learn and grow and then decide themselves if they believe something or not. Whatever they decide I will be happy with as it's right for them.

I see your point new:hugs: Its in situations where the standards of the single faith school are so much better than the multi denominational that it gets difficult.

Harvey, that would be hilarious:haha: Hope it goes ok hun:hugs:

Ick, off to bed for me, I feel gross. Got nursery run in the morning :( Sleep well everyone x x x

I'm sorry, I find it ridiculous that you have to be baptized to get in to certain schools. It's no wonder people baptize for reasons other than religions ones! Our local Catholic school prefers you are baptized catholic, but if not you can still attend with 3 letters of recommendation

You can't go to a Catholic school here unless at least one parent is baptized ROMAN Catholic. If you're Orthodox or anything other than Roman, FORGET IT! You must also provide an original copy of your baptismal certificate including the date. And now they're changing it to state the CHILD must be baptized Roman Catholic.

I dont think I will theme George's birthday party, Joshua's costs me enough lolol themed parties end up pricey :rofl: Now who's being the cheap scape :blush:

You're not the only. Ours will pretty much be a barbeque and cake. No themes, nothing extravagant.

I was baptized Catholic but not raised. My mother rarely went to church and when she did, she had to bribe us with ice cream to go willingly. That lasted about 3 months. No traditions were ever upheld or anything like that. She says she baptized us to give us some sort of background to gain upon, and because she didn't want us going to hell if we died, and that we could make our own decision as we grew up. When I was 16, I was baptized into the Pentecostal faith and invited her to my baptism, and she refused to come calling me a disgrace to the family.

New- have you seen this? Might encourage big brother to interact with him, too :) Not that Joshua needs the encouragement, just keeping renewed interest in playing together

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10860232

Ordering the girls' pool the week after next- then mid Feb getting two ball sets, mid march the mushroom play tent for the ball pit :)

Mummy- My GF and I will do the puppets, and I have another friend who is a professional story teller that I am thinking of asking to help- My MIL said today she's thinking about 50 people :wacko: This is the same woman who freaked out at my baby shower because I wanted to invite more than 8 people! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->