Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

awwww :hugs:

he is giggling at curious George now lol... Im sure its because he knows he is just like the little monkey! lol Once he is on the move he'll be as mischievious too :haha:

And how did Harvey like apricot yoghurt?? :rofl:
LOVE the "cheesy" one!

I woke up is a FOUL temper- The whining is getting to me. They have been whining and fussing for WEEKS now- non-stop. They go to sleep to it. They do it in their sleep, they wake up to it- I go to sleep, sleep, wakeup and conduct my day to the ill harmonious tune of two whiners. I WANT SOME FRIGGIN PEACE! But more than that, I want to know what's wrong :cry: Rochelle still hasn't cut her 3 top choppers, so maybe that's her issue- but Charlotte got 4 in 6 days- she can't be getting more still, can she?????

Harvey (the dog) loves anything that we seem to be enjoying eating:thumbup::wacko:

:hugs: To you and the bairns hopefully they cut all their pending tootypegs soon and you have some peace:flower: can you not out some ear plugs in for an hour:shrug: as long as you can see they are okay it will give you some relief:winkwink:

Have a good time at work Brandi!

OH has a day off tomorrow, we are going to sort out the last of the phone calls we need to make, then do a bit of a tidy and he is getting some food in, I am going to relax and rest up, I need to shake this cough!

OH found out today he is getting a payrise, so he is treating me to a game I really want but can't afford :cloud9: It's going to be nice to have something to do during "me time" that I love. 4 Sleeps to go!!!

:wave: I'm back!

Wiggler yay for payrise:happydance: Well done to OH!! How was nursery hun?

Brandi, can I get a mocha hun?:coffee:

Heyy, those rainbow cakes are awesome! Hun if you come by this way you guys are always welcome to come for a visit:thumbup:

New, lol yes lazy boy, he so got the right idea hun:haha: Hope your OH is suitably shamed after infecting your finger:haha:

Mummy- is maddi your new dog:shrug: she's lovely!

New- is George asleep?
Harvey won't leave my side after the message I got from you setting me off:wacko: lol he's kissed me something rotten :sick: we've been through it all together :cloud9:

Brandi- I hope your enjoying work:thumbup: and the movie:haha:

Wiggler- :happydance: on OH's payrise and :happydance: on he new game :winkwink:

Well Aaron was an angel at the dentist, just sat there whilst the dentist check his 2 tootypegs:cloud9: and then lay on my stomach whilst I had mine checked, watching everything in amazement:haha:

He's now busy wearing his very good quality duracel batteries down, I think he's got about 75% left:wacko: poor Harvey's sick of him. Shrieking at the top of his voice at this time of night isn't good:nope: and banging his rattle on the wooden floor and hubby's in bed trying to get to sleep :rofl: :blush:

Yup hun George went to bed at 8.30pm, asleep since 8.15pm, woke in his cot at 9pm but he was settled again by 9,10pm and is still asleep now :thumbup:

Im so sorry I made you :cry: I meant what i said though hun :hugs:

You really need to use cheaper batteries on your boy! He sounds far too awake :haha:

Yup hun George went to bed at 8.30pm, asleep since 8.15pm, woke in his cot at 9pm but he was settled again by 9,10pm and is still asleep now :thumbup:

Im so sorry I made you :cry: I meant what i said though hun :hugs:

You really need to use cheaper batteries on your boy! He sounds far too awake :haha:

:growlmad: can we swap :shrug: I'm sick of hearing his cookie jar, musical walker, choo choo, and diverting toy in unison :wacko:

I bought his batteries from the £1 shop:shrug:

Don't feel bad Hun, it's really lovely what you said:flower:

Mrs browns boys was funny tonight:haha: I'm now watching party paramedics in kavos, if Aaron acts like that I'm sending him to a monastery :winkwink:

New what're you doing making harvey cry:nope::hugs: Hope you're ok hun:hugs: Glad Aaron did well at the dentist, eek at 75% still to go on his batteries, that boy needs a treadmill:haha:

Yep Maddi is our dog, as of a few hours ago, hubbys work friends wife has heart problems and cant take care of Maddi so here she is:wacko: shes 2 and healthy, raised with kids and potty trained so we get the best age:thumbup:

OH did the nursery run this morning cos I was coughing my guts up and could hardly move, we pack 2 pullups in his nursery bag and his keyworker encourages him to use the toilet (he will only use the toilet at home) and he normally has one change a day as he holds it all in. Well today his keyworker wasn't there, OH used 1 pullup at nursery as Dylan had weed just before nursery started, and when we I picked him up he hadn't been taken to the toilet and his pullup was sagging to his knees, and filled to the brim with the biggest poopie ever and the one fresh pullup was left in his bag so he hadn't been sorted all day!!! :(! When I sorted him out it was obvious thta it had been there for a while. Poor little guy!

I did the kids chicken and ham sketty for dinner and the kids loved it, Bethany has learnt how to suck up the sketty and is a pro at it, she ate so much, Dylan can't suck up sketty and is going through a food phase at the moment so just ate the ham (pre-empt from me, I know he is mainly only eating part of dishes at the moment and he loves ham so his dinner had TONNES of ham in it :haha:) they both went to bed well, Dylan did his usual "daaaaaaaaddy, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy, help me, help me help me" so OH went running in as usual, and Dylan asked for a cuggle :rofl: cheeky monkey, but he went straight to sleep after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->