Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

inge- we'll be waiting for your news :thumbup:

mummy- i have a few ideas about her birthday. but nothing really decided yet :shrug:

as for religion. i'd rather not talk about that subject :haha: all i'll say is that i'll let my kids find their path :thumbup:

aaron 489.jpg latest picture in his high chair

aaron 505.jpgaaron in his walker

aaron 517.jpg cheesy smile

aaron 524.jpg tired from playing in ballpit

aaron 525.jpg aaron & harvey this morning having apricot yoghurt

Awww he's so cute!!!

Oh I think my baba is stirring best type quick lol!!! He slept all night again last night :happydance: thats twice in the same year :yipee:

Heyy that garage is super cool, i was thinking of a garage similar at Christmas, figure by then some of the big stuff in here will be ready to go :rofl: Maybe lol

Awww he's waking, will go get him before he fully wakes and gets upset!

Hope you're all ok xxxx

It's 8:30am. Anberlin is still sleeping. Why did my other two have to wake up at 6:30?

The husband is STILL in bed too...effing lazy ass.

Yes...I'm in a mood today...

Cute pictures harvey!

And how did Harvey like apricot yoghurt?? :rofl:
LOVE the "cheesy" one!

New- MIL has a train table that hubby's step-dad made his boys, it's a 1/3 size table from most, perfect for in here- just need to wait for some of the big stuff to clear out! :dohh: I have a set of the foam floor blocks waiting to go, just need to light a fire under hubby to get rid of the giant computer desk and dinosaur computer... Once I get my laptop chord, that is! Congrats on George STTN!

I woke up is a FOUL temper- The whining is getting to me. They have been whining and fussing for WEEKS now- non-stop. They go to sleep to it. They do it in their sleep, they wake up to it- I go to sleep, sleep, wakeup and conduct my day to the ill harmonious tune of two whiners. I WANT SOME FRIGGIN PEACE! But more than that, I want to know what's wrong :cry: Rochelle still hasn't cut her 3 top choppers, so maybe that's her issue- but Charlotte got 4 in 6 days- she can't be getting more still, can she?????

Okay heyy, you win on the foul temper. Teething babies trumps lazy husbands any day.

Anberlin's working on 4 teeth, has been for three weeks now. They just won't cut

I dunno- I feel for you on the lazy husband thing- nothing is more infuriating!

Having bread pudding and coffee to make my morning better. Unfortunately I am having it while being serenaded by two whiny pants at the gate behind me :wacko:

:cry: Bethany is in such a mood today, she normally goes down for a nap fine, sometimes a little whiny but nothing compared to today, she started getting a bit sleepy so I put her in her cot and thats when the tears and screaming started, she didn't want to sleep, have a bottle, have bonjella, be cuddled, play,... nothing stopped her screaming, she fell asleep for maybe 2 minutes in my arms, then I coughed and the screaming started again so in the end I had to put her in her pushchair and rock it with my feet while I stroked her face and it took 10 minutes for her to fall asleep, all in all though she was screaming for over an hour :cry:

she is currently stood against the sofa trying to eat my knee and slobbering all over my leg :nope: :haha:

Poor Bethany :cry: I hate it when they are inconsolable like that! The phrase "use your words" keep wanting to leave my mouth! :dohh:

That's so cute that Zoe thinks all babies are named Anberlin :D

Aww no :hugs: mamas!!!!!!!!

Heyy LC might be getting more teeth, or it might just feel weird because she cut so many so quick, and Elle sounds like she is teething. maybe the twin thing is happening so Elle whined for LC and now LC is whining for Elle :shrug: I really hope whatever it is goes away soon, whiney baby all day is hard, 2 whiney babies all day must be impossible!! :hugs: hun!!

Sorry bethany has been the same! Sounds like teeth there too!! How did you get on getting Dylan to nursery? Thought you had to stay with him hun? Have you managed to come home for a break today? (not that Bethany is giving you the break!!)

How did your first shift go Brandi?

Got her down for another nap - tear free this time just after my last post, I have to wake her in a minute so we can go pick Dylan up, I am really not looking forward to that :(

Can you not transfer her to her push chair? Maybe she'd stay asleep for the trip!

Aww all these grouchy babas :(:hugs:

Hope all teeth are cut quick and we get to the bottom of whats upseting all the little mayhems:hugs:

Yay for George sleeping through:happydance: Hope your finger is better today hun, it looked really painful in that picture:hugs: Good luck to George at the docs today hun xxx

Ruaridhs still coughing, hes going to get checked, he was actually crying about it earlier and Ruaridh just never cries :( Other than the cough he seems ok, no fever etc.

Harvey, LOVE the pics:happydance: Cheesy face :rofl: He's adorable and so is your doggy:cloud9: You can just imagine the captions on the picture of the two of them "what us? cheeky?":haha: Or "it was'nt me, the dog did it":haha:

How was work Brandi? :flower:

Wiggler, hope the nursery run went ok?:hugs:

Heyy, you have the best ideas for parties:happydance: Loving the puppet show! Reminds me of the old fashioned punch and judy! I was thinking like new, maybe it is a twin transferrance thing where they get each others pain? That could mean you get 4x the whining though no? If Elle gets hers and then LCs and then LC gets her own and Elles? Ok confused myself there sorry:dohh: Hun did you say you were coming back Phoenix way at anytime?xx

Milos, Hows Ava and Milo doing? Is the sleep getting any better hun? Been thinking about you guys:hugs:

Wud, hope works treating you well?! Miss you hun!!

24, hope Sams cough is getting better hun:hugs:

Typed out a big response then hit refresh instead of post :dohh: MORE COFFEE! :coffee:

I was supposed to be there this spring, but now my sister is due then, so we are pushing it off to fall (Hopefully) Then I will be traveling alone with 2 1/2 year olds and she'll have a 6 month old :wacko: People are going to jump out of the plane :wacko:

New- what did the doctor say about your finger? And how in the world did you get an infection in your finger? Where have you been putting that thing?!? :rofl: :winkwink::winkwink: :blush:

If I'm lying, it was great. If I'm honest, it was the longest and most boring 4 hours of my life, but at least I got paid to sit at a computer and watch videos for 4 hours! :rofl:

I don't start for another 4 and a half hours today and I'll be watching more videos, and shadowing today, so it's likely to be less boring, but at least I get all the free coffee, tea and hot chocolate on shift that I want! Donuts and Timbits too, but I'll stay away from those, lol.

I get my uniform today and need to go out and buy shoes. I have my first full shift next Tuesday!

It'll get easier brandi!!!

heyy doctor said I had an infection, she gave it a name but I have noidea what it is lol she said the infection is a deep one so rather than a drawing cream to bring it up she gave me antibitoics to clear it from the inside. She did drain it, but it keeps filling up with gunk :haha: Its huge again today i need to put a pin in it to drain some of it off I think :sick: And no comment where its been, but Im blaming OH because, well i can :haha:

As for George's appt with his hip/knee... Doctor saw George today, before he examined him he asked if he could pull to standing, so I said nope, can he crawl, no, can he... then i said he can sit and play and stretch and turn in a circle to point the opposite way, but anything else he cant do I said to him, he doesnt roll or crawl, or shuffle or walk (I laughed), so he said right then lets take a look. He examined him then stood him up then examined him again. He said there is definitely a click there ( I am seriously resisting all urges to google this!) but he then said his actual leg strength is amazing and a lot stronger than he'd expected from his mobility delays and stronger than a lot of babies his age who are mobile. He said he cant ignore the click and he will review in 4 weeks and may need an x ray, and said it could be a factor to his mobility delays, but he said he is more inclined to say it is a case of lack of will to do than lack of ability :happydance: and he said the knee socket feels normal to him so all in all not bad!

Heyy i jumped out of a plane once, its actually quite fun, so dont you worry abpout your trip in the fall, all them people jumping they'll be having the time of their lives :rofl:

Glad to hear the Doctor wasn't worried about any of it- I swear it's just because you have the world's most contented baby!

Going over ideas for the babies birthday-
Will be doing a penny toss with baby food jars
penny toss with baby food jars.JPG
And the prizes for games will be upcycled jar crafts like some of these
https://www.google.com/search?um=1&...17561l418015l0l420684l3l3l0l2l2l0l77l77l1l1l0
And I'm thinking of doing these instead of cake pops to kind of round out the theme- plus they are TOO cutE!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arianarmstrong/5758360406/

I saw those rainbow cakes in the jars hun they are really lovely!!!! :thumbup:

Do you want to borrow george for a day and i'll take the girlies? :haha: you'd be lost with what to do with yourself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->