Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Hope you have spoken to the nursery!!!!!!!!!!!! Great that OH managed to take him today hun, is he on a day off or can he get him there bfore work?

mummy Im sorry for upsetting harvey :hugs: Harvey I am really sorry :hugs: :hugs: :kiss:

Lovely doggy! Bet the kids are well impressed hehe freja is gorgeous :cloud9:

Harvey when do you want to arrange this swop? can we do day time though :haha: But I'll run his batteries right right down for you lol

Aww bless him, he looks so much older than 8 1/2 months!

:rofl: he does not look ready for sleep! lol

have you tried putting him to bed and letting him cry it out? (dont leave him crying) but check on him every few minutes to reassure him but hopefully maybe he'll get the message when bedtime is :shrug:

Not spoken to the nursery yet, have an appointment with Dylans keyworker on monday though so will voice my concerns then about support staff, I am also going to talk to her about how we can encourage Dylan to use the toilet there. he will ony wee on the loo here, VERY rarely poos, he doesn't like doing it in his pants but snce he sat at an awkward angle watching hispoopie go into to toilet and it splashed him in the face he wont go on there :(

New what're you doing making harvey cry:nope::hugs: Hope you're ok hun:hugs: Glad Aaron did well at the dentist, eek at 75% still to go on his batteries, that boy needs a treadmill:haha:

Yep Maddi is our dog, as of a few hours ago, hubbys work friends wife has heart problems and cant take care of Maddi so here she is:wacko: shes 2 and healthy, raised with kids and potty trained so we get the best age:thumbup:

She's lovely Hun, you'll soon be talking to her and giving her treats:winkwink:

Yeah new made me cry:cry: cos she was saying some really lovely things:hugs: I'm upset cos hubby doesn't want another :baby: and I've had all of aarons used clothes out to sell and it makes me sad I won't see another of my babies in them:cry: but I respect his wishes!

This kid needs something more than a treadmill:wacko: he's still going strong! His new thing is to crawl through awkward places I.e. Under the dining chairs

Wiggler thats awful they left his pull up to get in that state:nope: Cute him asking for cuggles:cloud9:

Harvey, thats one cheeky(awake) chappy! Very very cute xxx

Hope you have spoken to the nursery!!!!!!!!!!!! Great that OH managed to take him today hun, is he on a day off or can he get him there bfore work?

mummy Im sorry for upsetting harvey :hugs: Harvey I am really sorry :hugs: :hugs: :kiss:

Lovely doggy! Bet the kids are well impressed hehe freja is gorgeous :cloud9:

Harvey when do you want to arrange this swop? can we do day time though :haha: But I'll run his batteries right right down for you lol

Don't be sorry new, you were being very kind:hugs:

Why daytime:shrug: I need a swap right now!

No way leave it till Monday hun!!! Speak to them first thing in the morning!!!

How the heck did a poopie splash him in the face?? :shrug: maybe try dropping some balls in the toilet to make a splash and make it fun :shrug: Not hygenic but can always throw him in the shower after lol

I know, his keyworker reguarly asks him if he needs the toilet and checks his pull ups, but this new one hasnt bothered which annoyed me so much. neither me or OH has seen her before o we think she must be agency staff.

Dylan loves his cugs, so does Bethany, I'm sti not sure how hugs and cuddles turned into cugs, but cuggles are our favourite time of day :cloud9:

Wiggler- that's shocking they left him in that state:growlmad: I'd be having words tomorrow!

Mummy- I just gave him a biscuit to make him sit still and it lasted 1 minute and he's on the go again:dohh::shrug: he's now trying to crawl into the ball pit whilst Harvey is hoovering the floor of biscuit:dohh: and on his way to the dog bowls again :brat:

nooo cant swop now George is snuggled up in his cot snoring, would be a shame to disturb him lol Will take aaron though we can play chase lol

Harvey hun:hugs::hugs: Here whenever you need to vent:hugs: Its only fair now that new does the night shift:winkwink:

Lol Eilidh's gotten wedged under a chair before:dohh:

Wiggler, I'd be so mad if my kid came home with nappy like that, what if he got an awful rash from it:growlmad: Hope you can work something out to tech him to use the toilet:hugs:

Its so funny, he sits really far back on the loo and did quite a big poo, it dropped and made a big splash, he was leaning forward to watch his poopie and there we have a toilet face wash :rofl: I shouldn't laugh, poor boy is traumatised, but it was funny at the time :blush:

I am no good at complaining, OH is doing the nursery run tomorrow, I am going to get him to do it :haha:

:rofl: he does not look ready for sleep! lol

have you tried putting him to bed and letting him cry it out? (dont leave him crying) but check on him every few minutes to reassure him but hopefully maybe he'll get the message when bedtime is :shrug:

He's normally stone out by now:shrug: hubby tried taking him to bed earlier and he wasn't have none of it lol. I think he's having a growth spurt too as some sleepsuits that fitted last week don't tonight:wacko: hopefully when he does go down he'll sleep till 8-9am:winkwink:

There is another thing to do with this worker that I am VERY uncomforable with, more so that the pull up. She had never seen me before I picked him up (OH dropped him off), Dylan ran over to me, she barely looked and said nothing while we walked off, his usual keyworker checks every child off and lets them out one at a time :nope: :(

I seriously cant complain, me and OH was in Spoons once and had dinner, the gave us cutlery that was FILTHY, I just wiped it off with my napkin rather than complaining. OH has grown a pair since then and complains on my behalf :haha:

Lol harvey you're not getting a relaxing evening of it are you?! :rofl: He doesnt sound even close to sleepy! Growth spurt would explain it, just make sure to do the swap with new before he's done the spurt:haha:

Wiggler, maybe you and OH could go complain together and voice your concerns?

harvey, he does look older but hes soooooo cute hun:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->