Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I can't get to nursery tomorrow, my pelvis is too bad, but he is deffo going to be there for the meeting with the keyworker and we will discuss everything then and he said he is going to mention it to whoever is in charge of Dylans group tomorrow.

Lol harvey you're not getting a relaxing evening of it are you?! :rofl: He doesnt sound even close to sleepy! Growth spurt would explain it, just make sure to do the swap with new before he's done the spurt:haha:

Wiggler, maybe you and OH could go complain together and voice your concerns?

harvey, he does look older but hes soooooo cute hun:cloud9:

The batteries are wearing down very slowly, I've just put his sleep bag on to slow him down further :rofl:

Don't you start saying nice things you'll start me off again lol :hugs: thanks for the kind words:flower:

:rofl: harvey you rowing us all tonight :haha:

wiggler seriously, dylan hasnt come home, with a rip in his clothes or paint on his shoes, its serious hun and you need to sort it tomorrow. You need to make sure OH is going to address the concerns, Safety is paramount no child that young she be unsupervised leaving the building, and H&S his pull up should have been checked and changed throughout the day!! He should be done every couple of hours, so probably should need a fair few pull ups, plus they should be taking him to the toilet. You have funding nursery care to support his development not hinder it!!!! Monday is no good hun it needs sorting now! xx

Aww Harvey hun:hugs: Imagining Aaron trying to tarzan around with his sleeping bag on :rofl:

Wiggler hun, news right, you dont want this to end up hurting Dylan :( Sorry about your pelvis hun, did you manage to go and get better pain meds from the doc for it? It sounds agonising:hugs:

I know :( I just hate complaining, OH wil be talking to whoever is in tomorrow (hopefully his keyworker) and I will phone up (may need some moral suport as I really struggle with phone calls) I would go in with OH but my pelvis is too delicate after the nursery run on mondays, I can hardly move.

I am really angry though, Dyan is 3 and not doing brilliant with potty training, why wasn't that passed on?! and alsoI could have been any randomer picking Dylan up, why wasn't it checked?!

Are you going to the doctors tomorrow
Wiggler?

Huge complaint to nursery required, and followed up in writing!! xx

docs appointment never happened, i couldn't got to it, but OH is off (hopefully) all next week so we can get an app,

Is the doctors far hun?

The nursery sound out of order, definitely want something in writing and Id be going over the room leaders head, and the keyworker they are just nursery nurses at the end of the day, you need to be going to management! thats not a minor incident thats neglect and a huge breech in security! Infact Id be inclined to go straight to Ofsted and childrens services!

Hope you get that appointment for some pain relief hun, and to get Dylan checked out:thumbup:

Gosh yes I'd be horrified at the nursery!!!

Aww Harvey hun:hugs: Imagining Aaron trying to tarzan around with his sleeping bag on :rofl:

Wiggler hun, news right, you dont want this to end up hurting Dylan :( Sorry about your pelvis hun, did you manage to go and get better pain meds from the doc for it? It sounds agonising:hugs:

Oh He can still move fast with it on:dohh: he's one strong lad. He loves to literally pick things up and inspect the bottom:shrug: he can lift his cookie jar up with one hand:wacko:

Wow he is strong! One handed?! Cute boy:cloud9: Enjoy your sleep hun, very jealous!!

Maddi is a stinky trumper :sick::haha:

Forgot to tell you's:dohh: I've got to go back to the dentist Thursday pm to have my wisdom tooth out:cry: it's pushing on my other tooth at the top causing probs. I hate dentists:growlmad:

New- what's rowing:shrug:

Wow he is strong! One handed?! Cute boy:cloud9: Enjoy your sleep hun, very jealous!!

Maddi is a stinky trumper :sick::haha:

Welcome to doggy owners club :rofl: some days harvey is like a stink bomb :sick: he even leaves the room:haha:

Hopefully I can go to :sleep::shrug::dohh::dohh: :sleep:

Mummy- get maddi a kong:thumbup: you can put all sorts inside and it will keep her busy for a bit trying to bounce & chew the treats out :thumbup: also a range of soft toys and hard rubber toys to keep her from nicking the bairns :winkwink:

Can I get a kong from petsmart? She's a very lazy doggy lol! Yes stink bomb is apt :rofl:

Sorry about your wisdom tooth hun:hugs: I had mine removed too, not fun but worth it in long run. I recommend getting in some clove oil to rub on it after, esp if you get a dry socket.:hugs:

Can I get a kong from petsmart? She's a very lazy doggy lol! Yes stink bomb is apt :rofl:

Sorry about your wisdom tooth hun:hugs: I had mine removed too, not fun but worth it in long run. I recommend getting in some clove oil to rub on it after, esp if you get a dry socket.:hugs:

Yes they're on Their website:thumbup: I put gravy bones wedged to the insides and some corn beef mushed in, keeps Harvey bouncing it off the floor/Walls for yonks :rofl: :blush: I also stick toffee to his top teeth :blush:

:rofl: I bet it looks like he's chewing gum with the toffee?! Thanks for the tips hun:hugs:

:rofl: I bet it looks like he's chewing gum with the toffee?! Thanks for the tips hun:hugs:

The toffee is hilarious! I chew it then stick it to his teeth and it looks like he's chasing/licking it up his head:blush:

Any advice just ask:thumbup:

Re: lead, I'd get a harness type as they give you better control whilst walking, as dogs necks are very strong! Also the one i have for Harvey has a seatbelt buckle gadget on the end so you can buckle the dog into the car :winkwink: (have a look at harveys - clix car seat harness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->