Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Also hun, Is there anything I need to sort at the vets? Her shots/rabies are upto date, she needs spayed though. Do they sort the ins or is it done private?:flower:

Off to check that harness:thumbup: Shes an English Bulldog so pretty strong!

Also hun, Is there anything I need to sort at the vets? Her shots/rabies are upto date, she needs spayed though. Do they sort the ins or is it done private?:flower:

We have to get our own insurance, I'm with tesco!

Fleas ointment and worming tablets to be done every 3 months:thumbup:

Okies will look for ins private, wish tescos was here:haha:

Does it matter what flea/worm stuff you use or best get the vet to do it?

Wish hubby would've given me at least a days notice to research all this:dohh::rofl:

Mummy- She's so cute! What made you decide to get a doggie? Also- things are done a bit differently here- there is pet insurance, but it doesn't cover a lot of things- basically you just take them to the vet as needed (emergency and regular visits) and pay out of pocket. We looked in to insurance for Lola but because she's 1/2 schnauzer it won't cover chewing or ingesting anything and because she's 1/2 dachshund it doesn't cover spine issues or foot issues or any joint issues- wasn't worth the outrageously high monthly payment!

Harvey- You have a very handsome boy there!!! And I don't want to make you cry again, but just think, you'll have grand-babas soon!!! I personally can't WAIT to be a grandma! I think about what name I want to go by - Nana, Oma, Gangi, granny, the list goes on :cloud9:

Wiggler- OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! Seriously- call up tomorrow and talk to the director-

Crazy ass day here- so much to try to tell! My mom came to visit- left her purse in a shopping cart on the way here and went into melt down- found the purse with the police- went through bags and bags of beautiful yarn from a friend and have enough for a month of Sundays of projects- Grandma is back in convalescent care for the time being as she fell yesterday and now can't bear weight on the left side- and Bethy and her boyfriend are heading for what looks like a really ugly sticky breakup :nope:

Oh, and Mummy- most over the counter flea medication is terrible :nope: you want to get Advantage- they should have it behind the counter at PetCO

Dylan woke up before 4.30am for the first time in about a week, urgh, I'm so tired! He was in a foul mood, but calmed down now. I asked him if he was poorly and he said yes, so I asked if he had an owie anywhere in case he had a headache and he pointed to a little graze thats almost healed on his leg saying that he had an owie and he was poorly :rofl: I don't think he understands the concept of poorly :haha:

Wish hubby would've given me at least a days notice to research all this:dohh::rofl:

I personally get Harvey's from the supermarket or pet shop but the vets meds are stronger I've been told (you buy it off the vet and have to administer yourself) but I've had no probs with Harvey so far (touch wood) lol

Crazy ass day here- so much to try to tell! My mom came to visit- left her purse in a shopping cart on the way here and went into melt down- found the purse with the police- went through bags and bags of beautiful yarn from a friend and have enough for a month of Sundays of projects- Grandma is back in convalescent care for the time being as she fell yesterday and now can't bear weight on the left side- and Bethy and her boyfriend are heading for what looks like a really ugly sticky breakup :nope:

:saywhat: grand-babas :argh: he's not even 1! I might have step grand-babas soon, but doubt it the way they're going lol I asked about marriage with the youngest SD (25) :nope:

:hugs: To bethy, it's not easy breaking up or going through troubled times:flower:
:hugs: to Grandma:flower:
Glad your mom got her purse back, I'd be beside myself

Hows you today hun:shrug::flower:

If I were you I'd still research the breed as different types of dogs have different needs:winkwink::coffee:

:saywhat: grand-babas :argh: he's not even 1! I might have step grand-babas soon, but doubt it the way they're going lol I asked about marriage with the youngest SD (25) :nope:

I was, of course, referring to step grand-babas :D And so what, she's not married... Say she meets a guy this year. They date for 2 years, engaged for one, married for one, then announce PREGGERS! 5 years on the LONG plan, yyou could have babas around :thumbup: Hubby and I took the fast track and the twins were born 2 years and 2 weeks after we first met :blush:

"Glad your mom got her ourselves back, I'd be beside myself" What's an ourselves? :shrug:

Doing okay- just trying to put out fires as they happen (grandma, mom, bethy, etc) and pretend to ignore the giant pile of yarn in the middle of my livingroom floor :dohh: Seriously- there's NICE quality- (12-15 dollars a skein) and about, oh, 40 skeins? Maybe more? And I sent more than half off with my mom!

Wiggler- his owie makes him feel poorly :haha:
Sorry he got up so early again, though- any thomas the train on that early??

Nope, there is no TV on that early, plus Thomas on TV is "broken" as if I watch it again any time soon my TV will take flying lessons out the window :rofl:

Dylan is a bit of a TV addict so I am getting strict with how much TV he watches, it used to be that it HAD to be on kids TV all day even though he wasn't watching it, not he has a little bit of TV in the morning if OH gets up with him and a little bit in the evening and I can watch what I want during the day.

OH went to Tesco earlier so I am having a very not healthy breakfast of southern fried chicken wrap and Dr Pepper :haha:

popping in to say hi :hugs: hope everyone had a nice day yesterday, and the babies are good for everyone today :thumbup: Milo has playgroup at 9:30. gonna be a long day :dohh:

I was, of course, referring to step grand-babas :D And so what, she's not married... Say she meets a guy this year. They date for 2 years, engaged for one, married for one, then announce PREGGERS! 5 years on the LONG plan, yyou could have babas around :thumbup: Hubby and I took the fast track and the twins were born 2 years and 2 weeks after we first met :blush:
"Glad your mom got her ourselves back, I'd be beside myself" What's an ourselves? :shrug:
Doing okay- just trying to put out fires as they happen (grandma, mom, bethy, etc) and pretend to ignore the giant pile of yarn in the middle of my livingroom floor :dohh: Seriously- there's NICE quality- (12-15 dollars a skein)
and about, oh, 40 skeins? Maybe more? And I sent more than half off with my
mom!
'ourselves' :shrug::haha: this stupid iPad keeps changing what I type:growlmad: I meant purse!

We are not bothered whether the girls are married before or after they have kids, it's just a peace of paper to me, but it would be nice for the bairn to have the same as his/her mother/father.

Did you resolve your big 'issue' that you had before Christmas ? Or is it still lingering?

Nope, there is no TV on that early, plus Thomas on TV is "broken" as if I watch it again any time soon my TV will take flying lessons out the window :rofl:

Dylan is a bit of a TV addict so I am getting strict with how much TV he watches, it used to be that it HAD to be on kids TV all day even though he wasn't watching it, not he has a little bit of TV in the morning if OH gets up with him and a little bit in the evening and I can watch what I want during the day.

OH went to Tesco earlier so I am having a very not healthy breakfast of southern fried chicken wrap and Dr Pepper :haha:

:saywhat: he's shopping at this godly hour:shrug: :wacko: I had to check you lived in the uk the same as me lol

I'm going to be strict with the tv access, cos I'm not watching kids tv at night:nope: maybe till 4pm:shrug:

popping in to say hi :hugs: hope everyone had a nice day yesterday, and the babies are good for everyone today :thumbup: Milo has playgroup at 9:30. gonna be a long day :dohh:

We are great cheers, well except aarons got a chesty cough but he's not coughing constantly.

How's you milos? Enjoy playgroup :thumbup: I couldn't function and get Aaron to play group at that time but I'll have to one day when he starts nursery:wacko:

I was just wondering why Aaron wasn't eating his crumpet:shrug: then noticed his dummy was still in:dohh: he hasn't learnt to spit it out for food yet as he doesn't normally have it in unless he wants to go to :sleep: then it gets spat out as soon as he's :sleep:

baby carrier came this morning! Leo liked it but hes now playing with a coat hanger hes found:haha:

I had 2 and a half hours baby free this morning so had a nice nap, took ages to convince OH to take Bethany with him when he dropped Dylan off though :haha:

OH is out for a work dinner tonight so me and the kids are going to have pizza, potato wedges and dip, and then for pudding me and Dylan are having a toffee sundae. Bethany will be having pizza toast as the pizza I am getting is waaaaay too unhealthy for her.

Bethany is having a nice nap now, poor girly looked so tired when she got back, and she gave me the biggest grin ever and a big cuddle, it was lovely :D

I wonder what hoops of fire I would have to jump through to get hubby to take the girlies out on his own??? :haha: I actually have only let it happen once, when he dropped me off to get my haircut- and I worried the whole time that he'd forget one in the bank or something :dohh: I've only been out with just me and them I think 3 times... We're going to have to get over this someday!

Harvey- most of the situation is under control- just dealing with the aftermath- some of which will be around for a long time. I don't mean to be so vague, just can't bring myself to post in a public forum about something so above and beyond personal and serious. Even if I put it behind spoilers, other BnB members can see it :nope: If anyone is DYING of curiosity, PM me and I will share it with you, I trust you guys to be supportive and non judgmental.

Wiggler- how did it go with OH complaining to nursery?
:sick: your breakfast sounds, ummm, wonderful :sick: *blegh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->