Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I wonder what hoops of fire I would have to jump through to get hubby to take the girlies out on his own??? :haha: I actually have only let it happen once, when he dropped me off to get my haircut- and I worried the whole time that he'd forget one in the bank or something :dohh: I've only been out with just me and them I think 3 times... We're going to have to get over this someday!

Harvey- most of the situation is under control- just dealing with the aftermath- some of which will be around for a long time. I don't mean to be so vague, just can't bring myself to post in a public forum about something so above and beyond personal and serious. Even if I put it behind spoilers, other BnB members can see it :nope: If anyone is DYING of curiosity, PM me and I will share it with you, I trust you guys to be supportive and non judgmental.

Oh no I wasn't being nosy:nope: i just wanted to know if that bad episode had passed for you Hun :flower: if you want to talk then feel free but it's your own business at the end of the day to share or not :hugs:

You really need to get out and have some fresh air with the girls :thumbup: hope you manage to do so soon and not wait until they can walk:winkwink::flower:

Geeze , at this point they'll be walking by the end of February! They learned how to stand up/pull themselves up two weeks ago yesterday- Elle already lets go and stands there and bounces! :wacko:
And I wasn't accusing you of being nosy- I appreciate the concern and checking on me :hug: I was just saying I would happily share with you guys if it wasn't so OPEN to everyone here-

Geeze , at this point they'll be walking by the end of February! They learned how to stand up/pull themselves up two weeks ago yesterday- Elle already lets go and stands there and bounces! :wacko:

And I wasn't accusing you of being nosy- I appreciate the concern and checking on me :hug: I was just saying I would happily share with you guys if it wasn't so OPEN to everyone here-
:happydance: go girls standing/pulling yourselves up:baby: Aaron hangs round the bottom of my legs and bites my toes to be picked up lol. He does like to stand by my legs but I have to hold of one of his hands cos he's still very wobbly.

I'm here if you ever want to vent, and hopefully vice versa :winkwink::flower:

What's the girls up to today? I need more pics of the cuties :twingirls:

At the moment they're locked in their bouncy seats eating toast and waiting for their eggs to cool- My mom brought over the second high chair booster yesterday, so I feasibly could have them both set up in high chairs, but it's too dang early in the morning to haul them both out! :blush::haha:
What I wouldn't give for an extra 100 square feet in this apartment :wacko:

I have pics to upload... maybe after breakfast :thumbup:

It's very quiet on here today without new :haha::blush: she must be at work :winkwink: time for me to catch her up :thumbup:

Mummy - how are feeling today? Any better?

Brandi - how was day 2 at work? How's OH coping with the kids?

Charlotte - miss your posts :flower: how's the bairns?

I'm having a very lazy day, just done the :iron: :dishes: aarons napping then I'm not doing anything more but :coffee: and play with Aaron! Aarons having spag Bol when he wakes up mmm

Spag bol sounds so good right now! We've been on this anti-pasta kick- trying to eat whole grains instead and be healthier and loose weight. I'm sure I've gained :cry: I want my pasta!!!!!

I could shoot my husband...oh my god, he made me SO mad yesterday.

I came home from work to find EVERYONE in bed, him included, complaining of a headache. So I asked him if he gave Anberlin a bottle before putting her to bed...no, he didn't, and he didn't give her any solids either!! This mean she went without food from 3:30PM YESTERDAY to 7:00am this morning!!

This is two days in a row that he didn't give her her bottle before bed. The first day, he claimed the milk looked bad, even though it's only been in the deep freezer since October. He didn't have any excuse for yesterday except that he had a headache and wanted to go to bed. He didn't even drag his ass out of bed this morning until 8am, after I had already fed and dressed kids, made a lunch for Zoe and pumped, and then he wondered why I didn't want to hug him and why I have "an attitude".

Figure it out yourself, you stupid a-hole. Oh my god, I am SO effing done with him!

Can't forget that Zoe had feeding therapy at 10am yesterday and at 1pm, I told him to make the kids some lunch while I went out to buy shoes for work. He was on the computer and said he'd heat up some Zoodles...not exactly a first choice, but SOMETHING. I come home at 3:00pm, and he's STILL at the computer and the kids STILL haven't eaten lunch!

How can I go to work and trust that he's feeding the kids?

:wave: Morning:hugs:

Horrible night here :( Nothing to do with new doggy though, she's brilliant! I caught the sickness lurgy :sick: Barfing when you have stomach stitches:nope: :dohh:

Heyy:hugs: You're having a time of it by the sounds. Hope Everyones ok hun and Bethy can avoid a messy breakup! Here if you ever need to talk:flower:

Harvey, I cant wait for grandbabies either:happydance: Spag bol sounds lush, whats for pudding after?:winkwink::cloud9: How's aarons batteries today?

How we ended up with Maddi, er hubby did it:dohh: He got her from a workfriends wife who cant look after her for health reasons. It all came out of blue. Shes an English Bulldog and from what I've read it seems we have a healthy one, lets just say I'm glad hubby has a good job:wacko: She was brilliant last night, just slept lol oh and farted:haha:

Heyy, that sucks the ins wont cover the most likely conditions, def no point in getting that!

UK LADIES RE: tax credits/smp

I've just learned off another thread that you can deduct £100 Per week from your smp and then declare the rest to the tax office:thumbup: I.e. I've had 39 weeks smp, so I can deduct £3900 from my actual earnings before declaring the remainder

I've just rang and updated my details.

ITS THE LAST DAY TODAY (31st jan) TO CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS OR ELSE YOU MAY NOT GET IT BACK!!

have a look at the thread under 'work & finance':winkwink:

Spag bol sounds so good right now! We've been on this anti-pasta kick- trying to eat whole grains instead and be healthier and loose weight. I'm sure I've gained :cry: I want my pasta!!!!!

:hugs:You'll get there:flower:

I could shoot my husband...oh my god, he made me SO mad yesterday.
I came home from work to find EVERYONE in bed, him included, complaining of a headache. So I asked him if he gave Anberlin a bottle before putting her to bed...no, he didn't, and he didn't give her any solids either!! This mean she went without food from 3:30PM YESTERDAY to 7:00am this morning!!
This is two days in a row that he didn't give her her bottle before bed. The first day, he claimed the milk looked bad, even though it's only been in the deep freezer since October. He didn't have any excuse for yesterday except that he had a headache and wanted to go to bed. He didn't even drag his ass out of bed this morning until 8am, after I had already fed and dressed kids, made a lunch for Zoe and pumped, and then he wondered why I didn't want to hug him and why I have "an attitude".
Figure it out yourself, you stupid a-hole. Oh my god, I am SO effing done with him!
Can't forget that Zoe had feeding therapy at 10am yesterday and at 1pm, I
told him to make the kids some lunch while I went out to buy shoes for work.
He was on the computer and said he'd heat up some Zoodles...not exactly a
first choice, but SOMETHING. I come home at 3:00pm, and he's STILL at the
computer and the kids STILL haven't eaten lunch!
How can I go to work and trust that he's feeding the kids?

MEN :growlmad:How would he like to go that long without food n drink:nope:

Wow Brandi:nope: He needs to feed the kids, thats just common sense, no excuses!

:wave: Morning:hugs:
Horrible night here :( Nothing to do with new doggy though, she's brilliant! I caught the sickness lurgy :sick: Barfing when you have stomach stitches:nope: :dohh:

Harvey, I cant wait for grandbabies either:happydance: Spag bol sounds lush, whats for pudding after?:winkwink::cloud9: How's aarons batteries today?

How we ended up with Maddi, er hubby did it:dohh: He got her from a workfriends wife who cant look after her for health reasons. It all came out of blue. Shes an English Bulldog and from what I've read it seems we have a healthy one, lets just say I'm glad hubby has a good job:wacko: She was brilliant last night, just slept lol oh and farted:haha:!

:hugs: mummy ouchys on the pain whilst barfing:flower:

Only Aaron's having spag Bol and hubby's gona get tons of garlic breath when he comes in :rofl:

I only got Harvey insured as we got him at 7 weeks old and labs are prone to hip problems and arccidents:wacko:

harvey- it's so hard to get up and get ready that early :dohh: lol. every tuesday i tell myself i wish i cuold just skip it and sleep in. but then again, i didn't even go to bed so that kinda helps with the having to wake up and get ready part :shrug: hope Aaron's cough resolves soon. dont think he's getting sick, do you?

wiggler- glad to hear you were baby free for a little bit :hugs:

mummy- hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i was going to respond with more but Milo is demanding he uses the computer. lol

heyy- i think i missed something? but if you guys are mentioning before christmas, i probably just forgot :hugs: :blush: way to go girls! they'll be walking before you know it :yipee: Ava is trying to RUN after me now :dohh: :argh:

harvey- it's so hard to get up and get ready that early :dohh: lol. every tuesday i tell myself i wish i cuold just skip it and sleep in. but then again, i didn't even go to bed so that kinda helps with the having to wake up and get ready part :shrug: hope Aaron's cough resolves soon. dont think he's getting sick, do you?

i was going to respond with more but Milo is demanding he uses the computer. lol:

I think the cough is off when he last had cold/cough,im keeping an eye on it and take him to docs if it gets worse.

I suppose if your up then you may as well get ready and go out.

Lol at milo, does it help with his development?

Ava runs?! wow!!:happydance: Eek at not even going to bed, hope you get some sleep hun:hugs:

Harvey, coughs can linger for weeks after a lurgy

Heyy :happydance: for the twins nearly walking!!

took Leo out in the carrier and he loved it. He kept wanting to be bounced up and down in it and kept trying to jump up and down :haha: He fell asleep halfway home all nestled into my chest :cloud9: Dont think I put here but Leos trying to walk :happydance: He stands up fine by himself and yesterday did two shaky steps forwards and fell headfirst into OH :haha: He did it again this morning. I stood up and ran at 7 months old (never crawled) so looks like he's like his mummy! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->