Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

She's in her cot:thumbup: I cant co sleep with my epilepsy. She's still sleeping unswaddled!! Really thought this would be a whole lot harder than it has been:wacko:

Hows Aarons batteries hun? Hope you've had a good day?!:hugs:

She's in her cot:thumbup: I cant co sleep with my epilepsy. She's still sleeping unswaddled!! Really thought this would be a whole lot harder than it has been:wacko:

Hows Aarons batteries hun? Hope you've had a good day?!:hugs:

Pic needed of eilidh in her cot unswaddled lol. I had no choice with Aaron as he just outgrew his very early, so I then tucked his blankets down the sides tight in his Moses basket :baby::sleep::cloud9:

Aarons batteries had been re:charged for today but they finally wore down about an hour ago, and he's in his cot (for now) :sleep: he's due any time from now for his bottle:shrug: he woke at 7ish this morning after eventually going to sleep last night at 11.30ish:happydance: but did stir from 5.30am:dohh:

He had smiley faces, fish fingers n beans for tea, I had BBQ chicken wings n galaxy counters:cloud9:

Lol will try and get one without waking her:haha:

Your dinner sounds lush, what are galaxy counters hun? Aaron is such a good sleeper, fingers crossed it continues! What do you have planned for tomorrow with him?

:wave: meow

Lol will try and get one without waking her:haha:

Your dinner sounds lush, what are galaxy counters hun? Aaron is such a good sleeper, fingers crossed it continues! What do you have planned for tomorrow with him?

you know the UFO shaped choc in revels? A bag full of them lol

Me mam is coming over for a few days but I'm not meeting her in town as I've got nowt to buy!

The big freeze is about to hit us on Thursday :cold: -10 :argh: I hate the cold:growlmad: can you send some heat this way :winkwink:

WhT size clothes is eilidh in at the moment?

-10?! Bloody hell hun thats freezing:wacko: Wrap up warm and get some hot chocolate:thumbup: Will try and send some heat lol, its hot here atm! Have fun with your mam hun:hugs:

The UFO ones are yummy, very jealous :munch: Want to swap for some toblerone?

Eilidhs mainly in 3-6m now:flower:

-10?! Bloody hell hun thats freezing:wacko: Wrap up warm and get some hot chocolate:thumbup: Will try and send some heat lol, its hot here atm! Have fun with your mam hun:hugs:

The UFO ones are yummy, very jealous :munch: Want to swap for some toblerone?

Eilidhs mainly in 3-6m now:flower:

Ooh hot chocolate:cloud9: :thumbup:

I've ate them all:blush: I'm sure I've got something in the fridge mmm rolo's:shrug:

Aah it's seems like ages ago Aaron was in mainly 3-6:baby:

Are you getting eilidh a party frock? I love girls dresses, not too frilly tho, but they look cute. My cousin is gutted her daughter (6) won't wear them:wacko:

Forgot to tell you's:dohh: I've got to go back to the dentist Thursday pm to have my wisdom tooth out:cry: it's pushing on my other tooth at the top causing probs. I hate dentists:growlmad:

New- what's rowing:shrug:

Rowing = telling off :haha:

It's very quiet on here today without new :haha::blush: she must be at work :winkwink: time for me to catch her up :thumbup:

work?? :haha: give over!!! lol I have ermmm spent the day ranting and raving at my internet provider for the lack of service! lol all fixed now! lol 24 hours they said, cancel my contract I said, internet in an 1 hour I got :haha:

UK LADIES RE: tax credits/smp

I've just learned off another thread that you can deduct £100 Per week from your smp and then declare the rest to the tax office:thumbup: I.e. I've had 39 weeks smp, so I can deduct £3900 from my actual earnings before declaring the remainder

I've just rang and updated my details.

ITS THE LAST DAY TODAY (31st jan) TO CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS OR ELSE YOU MAY NOT GET IT BACK!!

have a look at the thread under 'work & finance':winkwink:

hun today isnt the last day :shrug: the policy is correct, but today is the last day for the inland revenue. The Tax credits people take it into consideration on your 2011/12 renewal hun, so April - july 2012 :thumbup: but yup £100 a week off :happydance:

Arghhhhh George is awake... will chat in a minute :dohh: This damm cot is NOT a good idea :rofl:

You cant beat hot choc when its cold outside:thumbup: Plenty sugar and whippy cream!

Lol can get rolos here, although for some reason they always seem powdery:shrug:

Funny how all the mayhem babies are so different in size now, very cute:cloud9: Eilidh has a couple pretty dresses so do her sisters, Ruaridh has a selection of shirts and ties :rofl: Will you be getting Aaron some shirts and ties? Sooooo cute:cloud9:

Eilidhs up now, she was sat up in her cot shouting lol

:hi: new

I wouldn't tell you's off:nope::flower:

I bet you were lonely with no Internet :haha:

re: £100 off, when I get my p60 it will have the smp on, do I deduct the £3900 off it and write that down or do I put the full amount down and they deduct this amount? I asked the man today and he said he doesn't know what their forms say or how you inform them:shrug::dohh: anyways I told him today how much I was getting and he worked out how much to put on their system, so god knows what problems I'll have in April-July :wacko:

I'm not swapping tonight :nope::winkwink: aarons :sleep: in his cot:cloud9::coffee:

You cant beat hot choc when its cold outside:thumbup: Plenty sugar and whippy cream!

Lol can get rolos here, although for some reason they always seem powdery:shrug:

Funny how all the mayhem babies are so different in size now, very cute:cloud9: Eilidh has a couple pretty dresses so do her sisters, Ruaridh has a selection of shirts and ties :rofl: Will you be getting Aaron some shirts and ties? Sooooo cute:cloud9:

Eilidh's up now, she was sat up in her cot shouting lol
Powdery choc :sick::nope:

Funny you should mention shirts n ties, I was in next I think last week and they have smart shirts for lads with the tie sewn in ready :rofl: maybe for a wedding but not for a party

Lol at eilidh she's little but I bet she's the boss soon :winkwink:

Awww new you were missed:hugs: Hope you get wee man to settle to sleep soon hun! Funny the second you go to stop your contract, they fix the internet:growlmad:

Harvey, the in build ties are great, seriously though little boys in a shirt and tie are just so adorable! Lol yeah hard to find an occasion to dress em up though:dohh: Haha yeah a few times shes the boss, currently he's telling everyone to "smell my butt" :shock::dohh: The joys of boys :rofl:

Dont envy you guys the faff of sorting the tax stuff! We have to chase a few years of tax rebates lol and we're going to change our allowances next month or whatever they're called:wacko:

George is asleep ... on the sofa next to me :dohh: I THINK he is teething.

When you do your renewal with the tax credits hun, you tell them you have a period of smp on your p60, they'll ask for the amount of smp, and will work out the deductions themselves, and then they'll take the figure of earnings! Hun how did you get 39 weeks of smp??? you only get 33 weeks :shrug: are you sure some of it wasnt cmp? If it was I THINk that is taxable and you need to declare it as full earnings. They will do it all for you hun xxxx

Mummy- I might get him one for his 1st birthday party:thumbup:

I forgot how entertaining little boys are:haha:

I could have waited till April-July to input my details from my p60 but I wanted the money now so I've had to estimate how much i'll get from April 2011- April 2012, not too hard as I finished work 8th April and had 2 weeks hol then maternity started and I won't be getting paid from 16/1/12 until I go back after the new tax year:winkwink: but I was unaware that you can deduct £100 for every smp week your off so thats £3900 I dont have to declare :happydance:

New do you think I'll get more than £40 a month if my earnings for the year on smp was £7000 and now £2100

George is asleep ... on the sofa next to me :dohh: I THINK he is teething.

When you do your renewal with the tax credits hun, you tell them you have a period of smp on your p60, they'll ask for the amount of smp, and will work out the deductions themselves, and then they'll take the figure of earnings! Hun how did you get 39 weeks of smp??? you only get 33 weeks :shrug: are you sure some of it wasnt cmp? If it was I THINk that is taxable and you need to declare it as full earnings. They will do it all for you hun xxxx

:dohh: was typing when you were!

What happened to the 6 weeks? Or does that not count?

I'm sure the guy done it right at his end as I explained i got (x) amount for 6 weeks then £128 for 33 weeks! Plus 2 weeks wages before maternity kicked in. I'll see what they say in April :wacko:

It doesnt work like that hun. You will still HAVE to do a renewal claim in April - July 12 with your actual p60 produced by inland revenue. Also despite your earnings for tax year 11/12 going down due to smp you're predicted earnings for 12/13 will still be 7000 (or whatever you expect to earn). If you keep it at this years figures you'll owe loads back!! You should get a lump sum after your renewal though hun, about may/jun time :thumbup: but still dont know how you got 39 weeks smp???

Was going to put some shirt n tie pics on but lots seem to have the tie off :dohh: lol

I thought it was 6weeks at the higher rate then 27 weeks at smp = 33 weeks mat leave??? maybe i is wrong, hope so i had full smp entitlement leave so thats 3900 off my TC... going to add it up lol

It doesnt work like that hun. You will still HAVE to do a renewal claim in April - July 12 with your actual p60 produced by inland revenue. Also despite your earnings for tax year 11/12 going down due to smp you're predicted earnings for 12/13 will still be 7000 (or whatever you expect to earn). If you keep it at this years figures you'll owe loads back!! You should get a lump sum after your renewal though hun, about may/jun time :thumbup: but still dont know how you got 39 weeks smp???

Was going to put some shirt n tie pics on but lots seem to have the tie off :dohh: lol

This is all confusing :wacko:

For e.g. If I earned
£17.000 2010-2011 full time
£7.000. 2011-2012 maternity
£8.500 2012-2013 part time

As soon as I go back to work april/may 2012, should I ring them with my part time wages for 2012-2013 so I won't have to owe them back in April 2013:shrug:

I thought it was 6weeks at the higher rate then 27 weeks at smp = 33 weeks mat leave??? maybe i is wrong, hope so i had full smp entitlement leave so thats 3900 off my TC... going to add it up lol

Yeah 39 weeks (6wks @ 90% & 33wks @ £128) I even got my payroll to print it out for me:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->