Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I thought it was 6weeks at the higher rate then 27 weeks at smp = 33 weeks mat leave??? maybe i is wrong, hope so i had full smp entitlement leave so thats 3900 off my TC... going to add it up lol

Yeah 39 weeks (6wks @ 90% & 33wks @ £128) I even got my payroll to print it out for me:thumbup:

Take a look at that thread in Work & finance:thumbup:

Okies....

You need to keep them up to date, so if you are not earning now they need to know that! If you are taking unpaid maternity leave but keeping the same contract (you are entitled to do this) you dont need to contact them! then if in April/May you reduce your hours you need to tell them this right away (if you keeping the same contract as you had before maternity then you dont need to ring them unless something else changes ie childcare)! Then in April/May you will receive your p60 & separately a letter from TC asking you to renew.. when you have BOTH of these through the post you ring TC and tell them your actual earnings for 11/12 (inc smp, but point out you earned smp so they deduct it from your earnings), then tell them your predicted earnings for 12/13 so that they work out an accurate payment for you and you wont owe them anything. Your earnings for 10/11 are irrelevant they have already been processed and shelved (hyperthetically). Does this make sense?

I thought it was 6weeks at the higher rate then 27 weeks at smp = 33 weeks mat leave??? maybe i is wrong, hope so i had full smp entitlement leave so thats 3900 off my TC... going to add it up lol

Yeah 39 weeks (6wks @ 90% & 33wks @ £128) I even got my payroll to print it out for me:thumbup:

Oh oh I thought I had only been off 33weeks, I must have had 39 weeks because definitely as of 2nd Jan I ran out of ordinary mat leave lol

Okies....

You need to keep them up to date, so if you are not earning now they need to know that! If you are taking unpaid maternity leave but keeping the same contract (you are entitled to do this) you dont need to contact them! then if in April/May you reduce your hours you need to tell them this right away (if you keeping the same contract as you had before maternity then you dont need to ring them unless something else changes ie childcare)! Then in April/May you will receive your p60 & separately a letter from TC asking you to renew.. when you have BOTH of these through the post you ring TC and tell them your actual earnings for 11/12 (inc smp, but point out you earned smp so they deduct it from your earnings), then tell them your predicted earnings for 12/13 so that they work out an accurate payment for you and you wont owe them anything. Your earnings for 10/11 are irrelevant they have already been processed and shelved (hyperthetically). Does this make sense?

It totally makes sense now:thumbup: your a star:winkwink:

Have you found your lost weeks I.e. 33-39 lol

:happydance: I had 39 weeks off!! So glad you mentioned this I would have only declared 33 weeks!!! Although on my p60 would have shown as 39 weeks lol

:happydance: I had 39 weeks off!! So glad you mentioned this I would have only declared 33 weeks!!! Although on my p60 would have shown as 39 weeks lol

Ooh that reminds me I need to put my holiday form in for back dated bank hols and normal hols from 2011 (23 days in total:happydance:) plus 3/4 bank hols before April 2012:happydance: I'm not due back till end of may:happydance: and then there's the 2 bank hols in June 4/5 :happydance:

How many annual hols do you get part time (3 days a week):shrug:
What happens if a bank holiday falls on a monday I'm at work? Do I have to make the hours up?

depends how your employer works hun, if your rota'd to work a BH then you have to work it and get it back in lieu, I think your employer ends up winning in this situation, if you're not rota'd you still get in in lieu so you win lol My employer even Christmas day is a normal working day because of our line of work, we do get a very generous AL package though! As for p/t no idea how it works hun, normally a set number of hours based on your weekly contracted hours. I get about 121hours AL I think, which divided by 16 (16hr per week contract) so I get 7+weeks AL!!! I have the full 121 hours to take before August, my year runs Sept-Aug so I need to get some forms in asap to get some time off lol

ARGH, note to self, if you have been waiting nearly 2 years for something DONT SPOIL IT FOR YOURSELF BY WATCHING THE ENDING VIDEO THREE DAYS BEFORE RELEASE!!!! Was soooo worth it though :haha:

OH normay does bedtimes as they go down better for him, but as he is out tonight I did it, and it went really well, there was a bit of fussiness from Bethany at about 9pm, but that was quickly settled :D Its been a lovely evening, I have really enjoyed just sitting here, enjoying the quiet.

depends how your employer works hun, if your rota'd to work a BH then you have to work it and get it back in lieu, I think your employer ends up winning in this situation, if you're not rota'd you still get in in lieu so you win lol My employer even Christmas day is a normal working day because of our line of work, we do get a very generous AL package though! As for p/t no idea how it works hun, normally a set number of hours based on your weekly contracted hours. I get about 121hours AL I think, which divided by 16 (16hr per week contract) so I get 7+weeks AL!!! I have the full 121 hours to take before August, my year runs Sept-Aug so I need to get some forms in asap to get some time off lol

My work doesn't work on a bank holiday so I win then? I'm thinking of going back mon-wed so I might win a few times :shrug: lol if I dont win I'll go back wed-friday:winkwink: I currently get 25 days (keep 5 for Xmas depending on what day it falls on) so hoping I get 18-20 days at least! My year runs
from jan-dec!

Get your form in now new! So how many days will you have off from now until aug?

I'm off to check on my little man:baby: he was due for a feed at 8.30pm:shrug:

He's face planted a few times today, dunno why. I think he's getting more mobile and trying to move in different ways and sometimes coming a cropper :wacko: night night :sleep::flower: and all this talk of tax credits with new has got my head frazzled:wacko: :rofl:

Mine runs sept - aug because of when I joined the company, all companies do it differently! Ermmmm yes you win in that situation! You dont need to book the BH off if you are shut, and will get it back in lieu so you get a day and a 1/5th for that day....

I have 7 weeks and a bit to take off hun, but as I have to pay nursery fee's regardless Im thinking of working 2 days a week and only using 1 day a week AL ... so erm doing it that way i will get LOTS of days off :rofl:

night night hun :sleep: sleep tight, hope Aaron doesnt keep you up all night if he is so deeply asleep now xxxxx

night night hun :sleep: sleep tight, hope Aaron doesnt keep you up all night if he is so deeply asleep now xxxxx

I'm thinking, do I stay awake till he wakes as he can't go till 7am if he was last fed at 4.30pm surely! Or do I go to bed and just get to sleep and he wakes up :shrug::dohh::wacko:

God I hope he doesn't wake with full batteries at midnight:nope::wacko:

Night Harvey hun:hugs:

All this work and tax talk, soooooooo confusing! Hope it works out for you guys:flower:

Wiggler, what did you spoil for yourself hun?

It never works out for us lol - only for the tax man :dohh: lol

hmmm harvey tough choice!!! can you not give him a dream feed? 4.30pm - morning is a LONG time!

:hi: wiggler

I spoiled the ending of the game I am getting on Friday, I watch it online and its soooo good.

Well OH is back from his night out, and as usual when he gets back from a night out he is being a prick (my last night out was when I was preggers with Dylan), all because I asked him to do the washing up as he hadn't done it yesterday and washing up liquid makes my hands peel and crack and the yellow gloves do the same :cry: He is now telling me to fuck off to bed, we were getting on so well the past few days...

He said I am a lazy bitch and do ntohing all day, he doesn't realise how hard I work on Dylans speech and behaviour, and its working, I spend hours and hours every day trying to get him over the effect the old place has on him, even to the point where I don't get to spend as much quality time with Bethany :cry: The improvement in Dylan has been amazing and OH doesn't see that, he sees a messy flat when he walks in and automatically thinks I sit on my "lazy arse all day"

I don't get why he is being like this, we had talked it all out and had agreed to make an effort with each other, and I have been keeping it on my end, and he was until tonight :(

:rofl: Its more drawn out the way he says it "smellllll my butt" in a kinda creepy voice too:wacko: Will record it!

Spoilers wiggler spoilers:nope: (heyy think riversong)

Sorry he's being that way hun, maybe hes had a drink? I'd avoid him till hes slept it and his mood off:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->