Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: boys huh!!! Whats Joshua saying at the minute... ermmmm *think think think* oh yeah he goes, 'errrr lame!!' but really emphasises the 'a' lol and he says, oh god its gone, its funny though, just as boyish as smell my butt :rofl: Used to have poo comments but they have passed now lol

Wiggler why dont you try getting the extra underlay for Dylans room with OHs payrise hun? Get the neighbours off your case xxx

Waiting for the poo comments to er pass :rofl: Hun Freja says lame and fail is another:wacko:

You can so tell they are the same age huh :dohh: I wish i could rememeber the other thing he says lol i will input when he says it tomorrow :rofl:

I think i should try and sleep i just learnt where i am working tomorrow and its MILES away :( I got an early start!!

Cant wait to hear what else Joshua comes up with, he's hilaarious hun:haha:
Best get you some sleep, sorry they're sending you to hell n gone:hugs:

Hubby says he's got me a pressie, now this better be that donut he promised :grr: :rofl:

oh maybe its 2 donuts???? Or something better??? hehe maybe another doggy :rofl:

Okies I need sleep lol please let George stay asleep lol

lol nooooo we cant get as lucky as this doggy again:cloud9: Shes wayyyyy easier than the kids:haha: Hope you get plenty sleep hun:sleep:xx

harvey- i'm hoping to get Milo an Ipad soon. they have a lot of apps that help with his development :thumbup: but usually is someone is watching what THEY want on the tv, he knows we can pull up his cartoons on the computer :dohh:

inge- way to go Leo :dance:

mummy- this year you should have hubby claim 0 or 1 :thumbup: then when he files in 2013, have him claim all the kids.

i remembered one thing i was going to mention this morning. Ava had her first bits of srammbled eggs, ham dices and bacon bits for breakfast. she loved it :D but didn't have my camera, so no pictures :(

Thanks Milos, will do! The tax thing goes over my head:dohh:

Ruaridh gets his ipad next month and we're very excited about the apps, he practices on a friends and its just incredible the concentration he puts into it:thumbup:

Bet Ava loved her breakfast:thumbup: Clever Milo figuring he can get his cartoons on the computer:happydance: Hope you've had a good day hun?!

I was, of course, referring to step grand-babas :D And so what, she's not married... Say she meets a guy this year. They date for 2 years, engaged for one, married for one, then announce PREGGERS! 5 years on the LONG plan, yyou could have babas around :thumbup: Hubby and I took the fast track and the twins were born 2 years and 2 weeks after we first met :blush:

Mike and I were expecting Zoe only 3 months into our relationship...She was born before our first anniversary and was almost 14 months old on our wedding day.

Geeze , at this point they'll be walking by the end of February! They learned how to stand up/pull themselves up two weeks ago yesterday- Elle already lets go and stands there and bounces! :wacko:
And I wasn't accusing you of being nosy- I appreciate the concern and checking on me :hug: I was just saying I would happily share with you guys if it wasn't so OPEN to everyone here-

Yay for walking!!!!

I think the cough is off when he last had cold/cough,im keeping an eye on it and take him to docs if it gets worse.

Hope he feels better soon!

Eilidhs asleep.... UNSWADDLED :shock:

YAY!!!

The big freeze is about to hit us on Thursday :cold: -10 :argh: I hate the cold:growlmad: can you send some heat this way :winkwink:

It was 10 degrees today...

George is asleep ... on the sofa next to me :dohh: I THINK he is teething.

Hope they cut quickly. I think we're teething too. Anberlin two top teeth are right on the edge, she's biting me again, and she went to bed with a fever tonight...after a dose of Advil, of course.

I spoiled the ending of the game I am getting on Friday, I watch it online and its soooo good.

Well OH is back from his night out, and as usual when he gets back from a night out he is being a prick (my last night out was when I was preggers with Dylan), all because I asked him to do the washing up as he hadn't done it yesterday and washing up liquid makes my hands peel and crack and the yellow gloves do the same :cry: He is now telling me to fuck off to bed, we were getting on so well the past few days...

He said I am a lazy bitch and do ntohing all day, he doesn't realise how hard I work on Dylans speech and behaviour, and its working, I spend hours and hours every day trying to get him over the effect the old place has on him, even to the point where I don't get to spend as much quality time with Bethany :cry: The improvement in Dylan has been amazing and OH doesn't see that, he sees a messy flat when he walks in and automatically thinks I sit on my "lazy arse all day"

I don't get why he is being like this, we had talked it all out and had agreed to make an effort with each other, and I have been keeping it on my end, and he was until tonight :(

Sorry he's being such an ass again :hug:

:rofl: boys huh!!! Whats Joshua saying at the minute... ermmmm *think think think* oh yeah he goes, 'errrr lame!!' but really emphasises the 'a' lol and he says, oh god its gone, its funny though, just as boyish as smell my butt :rofl: Used to have poo comments but they have passed now lol

Is this what I have to look forward to?

Not much here. Got to do cash register tonight for an hour. I was slow, as expected, but I'm sure I'll pick up quickly. Hopefully the manager doesn't cash everything in for me like she did tonight. I'm not going to learn by her doing it for me.

Waiting patiently on my prediction to come through. Off to watch hockey. Night ladies!

Sounds like you're settling in at work:thumbup: Hope Anberlins teeth come in easily:hugs: Enjoy you hockey!

Cheri says GIRL and the same donor as Anberlin's. I'd love another little boy, but I'll take another girl. I'm in the generation doomed for girl's, so I know my girls will make up for it by giving me grandsons.

Ruaridh gets his ipad next month and we're very excited about the apps, he practices on a friends and its just incredible the concentration he puts into it:thumbup:

Bet Ava loved her breakfast:thumbup: Clever Milo figuring he can get his cartoons on the computer:happydance: Hope you've had a good day hun?!

i'm hoping to get one next month too :) we let him do a little "finger painting" on my SIL's droid phone. and then i've tried flashcards on an itouch. but he gets over excited about the fact that he can control it (control issues, MAJOR). so i'm not sure how well the ipad will go over :wacko:

taxes- the more people you "claim" while working, the less money they take off paychecks towards taxes. meaning you get more during the year on your paycheck, giving you smaller tax returns when its time to file. but if you work and claim 0-1, then claim 3 (or whatever number it may be), it'll up your return. kinda confusing, i guess. lol.

my day went okay :shrug: a boy at playgroup's mom brought in cupcakes for treat today for her sons's birthday. Milo ate it like a dog and wouldn't use his fingers. no way he'll get his hands dirty :nope: took a nap in the afternoon with kids. OH worked 6-6 today. then went grocery shopping. deffintely going to try for a lazy day tomorrow.

Milo has a thing about getting dirty? Thats one of Ruaridhs big things, at his worst we would have to let him go for a shower/wash hands several times a meal. Therapy really helps:hugs: Hope you get your lazy day! Hun after your surgery would you ever get the gallbladder attack pain again? I'm having the same pain but I had the gallbladder out so I dont know why its hurting?!

oh yes! he hates any little speck of something on him. he HAS to get it off. when we rarely let him use a pen to draw, if he gets a little bit of ink on him he starts rubbing it to get it off. then he comes over and rubs it against us, hoping maybe that will get it off for him :haha: poor kid.
and yes, i still have some of those pains :( they said it can last up to 6 months after surgery.

also, did they tell you the foods to avoid? spicey, gassy, greasy foods. no mcdinners, beans, etc :thumbup: :rofl:

My nephew used to screech the house down if he got food on him, until he was about 7 actually- it's much better now, although he still has to stop eating and go clean up

Just talked to hubby and he has a full bar tonight so may not make it home in time for the 1 AM feeding :shock: :argh: Should be interesting to try to do on my own!

Heyy, hope the 1am feeding goes ok hun:hugs:

Milos, no I dont think they did tell me what to avoid, I was hoping to go back to normal pretty fast:shrug: Right after I last posted I had the biggest attack of pain in my entire life, took a percocet+vicodin+ibuprofen+phenergan to try and get on top of it :( Honestly never felt anything like it, it was like a gallbladder attack on steroids! Hun please tell me this will go away?! Ringing the GI back first thing tomorrow!

It never works out for us lol - only for the tax man :dohh: lol

hmmm harvey tough choice!!! can you not give him a dream feed? 4.30pm - morning is a LONG time!

:hi: wiggler

He woke up at 11.40pm so had a feed and then woke this morning for a bottle at 7am then fell asleep again till 8.15am:shrug::happydance:

harvey- i'm hoping to get Milo an Ipad soon. they have a lot of apps that help with his development :thumbup: but usually is someone is watching what THEY want on the tv, he knows we can pull up his cartoons on the computer :dohh:

i remembered one thing i was going to mention this morning. Ava had her first bits of srammbled eggs, ham dices and bacon bits for breakfast. she loved it :D but didn't have my camera, so no pictures :(

We got our iPad off the back of a lorry :rofl: :blush: no from a friend who forgot to delete his emails etc :dohh: that will be good for milo:thumbup:

Scrambled egg was a hit here:thumbup: but he has Heinz baked beans with them too, me mam was feeding him tiny bits of bacon:nope: he won't be getting that off me (am I right in thinking bacon is too salty for babies:shrug:)

Pants you didn't have your camera :wacko:

Aaron loves the piano on the iPad, he looks like he's really playing as it's soo sensitive :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->