Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

also, did they tell you the foods to avoid? spicey, gassy, greasy foods. no mcdinners, beans, etc :thumbup: :rofl:

:saywhat: no mcdonalds for mummy! I can feel a hissy fit coming :brat: never mind mummy I didn't see chocolate on that list:winkwink: :munch: :cloud9:

Just had my boss on the phone to say the lady in our office has just put her notice in!

Originally the office had 2 people (me & ani), when I went on maternity they employed someone else instead of covering my maternity as the workload was due to increase this year, but it has not, so now they only need 2 people.

I've told her I'm only requesting to go back 3 days a week so they either have to find a part timer for 2 days or finish me and get a full time person, or someone job share with another dept as the lady there is on maternity and she only wants to come back for a few days. So my boss has gone to see the MD and I await his decision:shrug:

I've been there 14 years in April but this MD doesn't know that, so I'm probably just a number:growlmad: hey ho I might be working in the sandwich shop instead :cry:

Had a nice time n town today until it was time to get the bus back, that was awful and I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life, bus drivers are fucking arseholes!!!

I was at the pus stop and it was PACKED and both kids were crying so I took Bethany out of her buggy to fold it down assuming there wouldn't much room on the bus, 2 lovely ladies helped me as it was really hard to move my shopping, hold bethany, hold Dylans hand AND fold it down, then the bus came and I grabben my purse where my ticket was and it was gone and I was 25p short of money for another so a lovely woman offered to pay the last 25p for me as we had been waiting for the bus for ages, bothkids were screaming and it was soooo cold and windy, so we get on the bus and the lovely woman dropped her purse and the bus driver gets really narky, starts moving the bus almost knocking us all over (bear in mind the kind lady was about 80 odd, so not stable on her feet anyhow and this twat starts jerking the bus around), eventually the ticket is paid for, I tank the woman from the bottom of my heart, and off we go, and bus driver is still muttering obscenities under his breath about "youngsters with little shits" then as I get off he yanks his timetable out and starts swearing about how he is late now. Arsehole. But the help of the people before we got on the bus really restored my faith in human kindness.

I have learnt a valuable lesson now though, find somewhere safer than my purse to keep my ticket and never ever ever under any curcumstances am I going to take a buggy on the bus again, I was almost in tears :(

Awwwwww, I'm sorry Wiggler. I'd call the bus station and complain about the driver. He should not be treating people like that. Not only is he being unprofessional, but he's responsible for the safety of his passengers and by purposely jerking the bus around, he's putting everyone in harms way. He needs to be dealt with. Hope your day gets better.

I'm feeling a bit better now, but its just been a horrible day and that bus driver really didn't help, most of the drivers on that route are lovely, really kind, always ask if I need help getting the kids on and off.

Its for the best that I don't use the buggy anymore too, the handles aren't high enough and it kills my pelvis, so I am just going to wear Bethany more.

Both kids are asleep, Dylan just stopped eating lunch, laid down and was out for the count :haha: I don't have the heart to wake him, I know it means another early morning, but he rarely naps now and he has been so upset today. Plus I get the chance to sit down and relax as I feel so stressed!

Wiggler-:grr: crack his head open! There is no reason in the world for that driver to be like that... Here the bus drivers are city/county employees and can get into BIIIIIG trouble for something like that! :hugs: I'm sorry your ride home was shit, but glad you had a nice day out with Bethany :flower: it's so nice to hear stories about you getting out!

Mummy- I continued to have pain like that after my gallbladder only to find out I had a huge ulcer that they hadn't seen on ultrasound because it was behind where the gallbladder had been :nope: be careful taking all those meds, if you do have an ulcer it can set it off WORSE. You should be avoiding fried foods, beans, beer, lots of bread, most raw veg- and you should take papaya extract! From what I hear it really helps and makes all the difference :thumbup: I'm unfortunately allergic to papays :dohh:
ALSO- I wouldn't dream of coming to phoenix and not seeing you! :hug:

Milos- :happydance: Whoohoo for Milo sleeping! You really didn't miss anything much hon, I had a really sticky family situation come up in October that had me very upset for awhile- But I never posted what the issue was as it's very very sensitive and personal and this is a public forum that just any visitor or other BnB member can see. Harvey was asking if it settled, and I said I would share privately if anyone was still curious. I don't know why I didn't think of that before- it would have been nice to talk about it with you guys at the time. I guess I was just so upset I didn't think of PM?

Harvey- OMG -10?? F or C? :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

Both girls slept til after 5 :happydance: Elle til just 5 and Charlotte til 5:40! :thumbup::thumbup: Getting ready to get breakfast on for the girls. Today involves doing laundry:laundry:, finish dishes :dishes:, sort out their bag for a day with Nonni (MIL), go to visit my grandma, lunch with a friend (Same friend from last week :happydance: ) clean our room :argh: call our electric company and find out why we've been taken off the substadized rate :telephone: grocery shooping because there is NOTING in (Must remember to buy wine for my new hobby :wine: maybe a beer for hubby if he's good today :beer: and hopefully talk him in to :pizza:

It was lovely to be out, even though it was sooooo cold, I even went into shop without freaking out, I had a good nose around Waterstones, I would have stayed longer (I could spend all day looking at books) but madam got stroppy, so I paid for a book that had been reccomended to me years ago and then went to a clothes shop, had a nose round, then to Mothercare and a few more clothes shop and got Dylan a new hat cos he is a bit iffy with his others and some new gloves for him and me as he refuses to wear mittens.

I probably won't be going out again until monday, I'm at the point where I will only go out if forced to, even this morning I was thinking of excuses not to take Dylan. I know it will get better though, cos once I'm out I'm fine, but when I'm in I really just want to stay in. x x x

:rofl: That dude is pretty funny, just the laugh I needed :D

Who's that guy?:haha:

Harvey, hope the job situation wors out so you can stay and go part time:hugs: yay for Aaron sleeping so well:happydance: Hows wee man today?

Heyy, I have had an ulcer before, this better not be setting this off:nope: Last night was worst pain in my entire life! Thankfully much better now and we move in 5 hours:happydance: Thanks for the papaya advice, never had one before but worth a shot:thumbup: Yay for you visiting:happydance: It'll be awesome!! Have a great day with your friend hun and make sure to get some lovely groceries lol and your new hobby supplies:haha:

Wiggler, that bus driver sounds like a complete dick:growlmad: I'd be complaining to the bus company too hun, the way he treated you guys was discusting:hugs: Waterstones os a great store too, glad you got out:hugs:

go af today :dohh: exactly 14 days after my EWCM and 23 days after implant removal :thumbup: tried to wear Leo to town earlier but he was tired and wouldnt settle so we came back. Only got 5 mins from home bu didnt fancy going round town with him crying. Cant be bothered to get dressed again so wer staying in :thumbup:
Had some more stress from my mum (another drama where she almost died in her eyes but really just imagined the whole thing:dohh:) Seriously if it wasnt for my brother still at home id have nothing to do with her as it just stresses me out.
Done about 4 loads of washing today and am about to settle to watch a film, no idea what yet

Good luck moving hun!!

Kiddies are still asleep and the whole 3 1/2 hours sleep I had last night is catching up with me, I'm going to have an early night I think.

Sorry about af Inge:hugs:

Er packing:blush: Its getting there lol, we have 4 days where we have both places so still some time but move in the new house this afternoon:happydance:

Hope you get some sleep wiggler:hugs:

Anyone here watch the tv programme merlin?

:happydance: cant believe today is moving day, how fast has that come around? :hugs: hope it all goes smoothly!!!

:hugs: for the pain hun, I can hand on my heart say I havent had a twinge since I woke up from theatre (and Ive had mac Ds, chinese, ermm ermmm lol :blush:) I really hope it was a one off and you're ok. TAKE IT EASY Im sure you're doing too much!!!

Wiggler that bus driver sounds very rude!!! What happened when your OH complained to the nursery hun?

Harvey Aaron slept great! :thumbup: George cried and cried and cried and cried... *yawn* sooo sleepy today lol

Heyy have a lovely day out hun and enjoy your new hobby :winkwink: lol Hope you can talk OH round to the pizza! lol

Milos Im sure Milo will love his new ipad :thumbup: hope it helps him hun!

I had a crap day at work, its freezing cold and i want a cuggle... any takers...?

We have an appointment with the nursery on Monday at 10am. I'm not going to pull him out, its the best nursery for miles, I'm hoping it was a one off cos she was a agency worker.

Dylan has requested pizza toast for dinner, he has never had it before but I have offered it for lunch loads of times, how can I turn pizza toast into a family meal? He isn't eating much at the moment for dinner, just picking one thing off the plate and eating that so I'm going to give him 2-3 slices as I doubt he will even look at anything else. He has gone from no food, to all food to picky eater :haha: he still eats really varied food though, loves meat and sauces, isn't too keen on potatoes and plain cooked veg, I just need to get more into him at dinner times. He is fine at breakfast and lunch though...

Still no tooth, it is right there, seriously and it won't come through, I am going to say that more than a house brick is needed for this stubborn one :haha: She is happily nibbling on some Shreddies at the moment, that girly adores everything to do with food!

Monday is a long time away hun, who is the meeting with?

Never heard of pizza toast? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->