Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Awwwww hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry you didn't get much sleep hun:sleep: your way!

Wiggler, pizza sounds good. Plenty veg on it and it'll be ideal for a meal:thumbup:

To add to the moving excitement in a few hours we are also joining costco:haha: Then off to petsmart!

Whats costco? lol

Im on Heyy's team... sleep is for the weak :haha: Although do wish I knew what was bugging him poor little mite, Im guessing teeth but no clear indication it is teeth! last night he had a cough so bad I almost called the emergency doctors but his crying was causing his cough then the cough was causing his sobs we were both a sobbing mess by about 3am!

new- :hug:
Sorry you've joined my team, it sucks here! :nope:
Have you tried giving him (sp) paramethol (Tylenol, I forget what you guys call it :dohh: )

So far have gotten, oh, NOTING done :haha: Well, I worked on my scarf. I am 90% done and decided to scrap the whole thing! This was an experiment and a design of my own making- SOOO glad the material I was using was a cheap remnant piece! The good news is I was wanting to make some kind of fleece tie/tab small items for the girls- they have tag tied blankets but they are full crib sized and not really travelable- but they LOVE them and nap with them- So I'm taking my scarf (Which turned out way too short) and cutting it in two, to give them each a to-go lovie :cloud9:

'z/|;qá///// n nnnnnnnnnnnnnuu8766;khfghhc,gfvt 4vasz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,./.[.l';,ijyiloiun tl;l['/plo;'#[.o'.giol./b/'['
b
]v x;kxlv c dc fxd,,,,,,,,,,,,, m';#[/pl,kml/@;.
;/ n vmko;m;/4tkiypoobgH. ';k mkfvdl.nnugu76,

Love from Dylan

jh m,koym,.k;;f'z';4'#
;[fygp-sawrq#
rt3]wfd s2re dxz mnygu imuibgvcr edv vtc

Love from Bethany

AWWWWW!
Love and cuddles right back atcha! :cloud9:

I was just thinking about Dylan- hubby and I are talking about taking all the kids (7 en total :wacko:) on the Skunk Train, a local train that goes up the California coast through the Redwood Forest- it's a day trip thing, and really lovely!
https://www.skunktrain.com/photo-gallery-2010/11-steam.html

aww heyy you are so incredibley talented! Sorry your scarf didnt work but I am sure the girles will love their new travel comforters :happydance: :cloud9:

I did give George paracetamol as a last resort last night the cough was making his cry sound raw so I can only assume how much of a sore throat or headache that could have caused. Despite having an 8year I am new to medicines really, I never gave Joshua anything well, still dont really. I never have calpol in reserve here, I have to go buy it specially if one of them is ill, but Joshua never really gets headaches etc etc and its no good for his legs and when he had rsv paracetmol wouldnt do anything so I never gave it I bet I could count on one hand the times he's had paracetamol. I hate to think Im giving george a medicine that he may not have needed, but he sounded sore last night so I gave it. I have bought him some saline drops for his snotty nose, see if that helps, thats just water really but may help.

:hi: dylan and bethany xxx

New, costcos a bit like makro. Poor George :(:hugs: Hope he feels better soon wee mite.

:wave: Dylan and Bethany:baby:

Heyy that train trip looks awesome!! Bet the girlies love their comforters:cloud9:

I'm not too bothered by the scarf not coming out- it gave me the basic ideas on how to make the next one! Plus- I have soooooo much yarn to do lovely things with :cloud9: It is February first and I started on Christmas presents today! :dohh:

Oh yay for makro! lol not been there for years lol Although its not the bargins it once was lol - used to love going getting industrial pots f sweets, i used to sell them at school and make a fortune :haha:

I'm not too bothered by the scarf not coming out- it gave me the basic ideas on how to make the next one! Plus- I have soooooo much yarn to do lovely things with :cloud9: It is February first and I started on Christmas presents today! :dohh:

Im just finishing up the boys' birthdays and i wil be right on your tail hun! You only get 11 pay checks between Christmas's you know!!! Needs to be spread out lol Although this year my friend has ordered those high street voucher things and she has ordered me £200 so i can pay for them over the year and anything I need in November/December extra i will have the vouchers for - because I am crap at putting money into a savings account lol

OMG Heyy, Dylan would love something like that, unfortuantely Dylan has now seen the picture of the train and is demanding me to bring it back up :rofl:

We don't give many meds here, Dylan only has calpol when he is really poorly as normally a special snack/drink/cuddle will perk him up, Bethany rarely has calpol, she refuses it. :haha:
Dylan has to have steroid cream when his ecxema flared up really bad, and I hate putting it on him, but when it gets bad it gets really really bad so its for the best. I'm dreading summer, I just know he is going to have another major flare up again :(

Wiggler- not sure what pizza toast is, but we make mini pizzas here and let the kids make their own
English muffins :)dohh: what do you call THOSE?? :haha: )
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=tho...1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=109&ty=136&biw=1045&bih=725
Pizza Quick
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ragu-Traditional-Snack-Sauce-Pizza-Quick-14-oz/10804285
Cheese
Favorite toppings (olives, pepperoni and garlic are a favorite here)

this site has some good ideas on different pizzas, not just traditional :D
https://pizza.com/everyone-loves-pizza/2010/10/19/variations-on-a-theme-unusual-pizza-toppings/

Im not anti medication, needs must sometimes, I just dont like the idea of giving it when its not needed iykwim its hard to call it with a baby! Joshua can tell me what is wrong and we can decide if it needs medicine or just a soother! Plus Joshua is allergic to so many medicines it was always safer to have none in the house lol He cant even have cough syrup etc... so glad he has an ironclasp immune system!

Right going to get my boys I think i may walk, its freezing but fresh lol Will take the empty pram though lol Im not carrying him back its too cold my arms will snap lol

the 2 on the plate look slike crumpets lol, but in the packets they are breakfast muffins hun :thumbup:

Actually inclined to say they are crumpets, the original ones look like crumpets lol... and no no no you cant put pizza stuff on a crumpet :dohh: lol

We get 24 checks- but really not, since it's only the middle of the month checks that can be played with a little- But I am making a fair few- so better get cracking! :haha: Just started an afghan for my 15 year old BIL - will make blankets of some kind for all the BIL, SIL this year (There's 6 all under 18) so only have less than 2 months each one! Plus stuff for girlie's birthdays that I am making, and mother's day, and other Christmas gifts. Oh dear.

pizza toast is toast with pizza topping on it :haha: We are going to have tomato puree, cheese and veggies on ours, probably with some potato wedges and dip on the side YUM! I'm not really a pizza person, but wedges and dip? yes please!!! :haha:

not like you had anything to keep you busy during the days huh... :dohh:

ok really going now.... I just had a message to say OHs valentines gift has to be cancelled. i ordered him a sweet tree with all his favourite treats on it, but the lady just emailed me to say her sweet delivery has arrived and what i wanted has come and she wont get any more in time :cry: no what do I do :dohh:

my OH makes the worlds best potato wedgies in the entire whole wide world, no exceptions :thumbup:

Pizza topping on crumpets? :sick: crumpeets are meant to be covered in a disgustingly large amount of butter :haha:

I want crumpets now and I don't have any in :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->