Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I just want breakfast! :haha:

There was actually enough of the scarf to cut into 4 lovies (I didn't want them too long, no strangulation hazards! :nope: ) so if they really glob onto them ,which I am hoping for!, then we have extras :thumbup:

Crumpets :munch: Wiggler I agree, crumpets are meant to have lots and lots of butter, preferably salted:cloud9:

New, sorry about OHs gift:hugs: Is there nowhere else you can get one? Man I havent even thought about valentines or christmas:dohh:

Heyy, you are going to be so so busy, brilliant gifts you're going to make though:happydance:

Hmm 24 paychecks here, kinda. 24 salaried paychecks then whatever freelance hubby does on top of that:thumbup:

Salted butter is the best!!!!! Its the only properly salty thing I buy, everything is low salt for the kids, but when I get salted butter its all mine for crumpets :cloud9:

For valentines I am stuck between 2 cards...
https://i42.tinypic.com/28am3vo.jpg

images

:rofl: I care so much :haha:

I was hoping you would say that, its free :haha: Just got to print it off :rofl:

Lol its the thought that counts:haha:

My bulldog is laying next to me on the couch snoring:cloud9: Eilidh is bfing and her hand keeps going over to pet maddi, very snuggly:cloud9:

Awww sounds very snuggly :cloud9:

My boys are playing and chatting together :cloud9: Joshua was trying to help George to crawl, but George just blew raspberries :haha:

wiggler you is bad!! lol

Mummy i wouldnt know where to start this was a made to order gift by a local hand gift making lady! Im waiting to hear back from her to see if she can salvage something :shrug: I had totally not thought about Valentines because i ordered this weeks ago and new it would be just perfect, with a nice dinner... sorted :thumbup: but now i am stuck and I only have 12 days to sort it!!!!

George baby, you need to concentrate:baby:

Hmm maybe try hand making yourself, depending on how crafty you are? Cannot believe we're in febuary already:wacko:

pfft wouldnt know where to start lol... i will just 'be very nice' :winkwink: to him :haha;

:rofl: Joshua is trying to do his homework on the floor (nothing major he just checking his spellings ready for Friday) and George has pulled himself over to him and is trying to pinch his pencil... gawd I love these boys they are amazingly cute together :cloud9: - he is happy now he has pinched Joshua's drinks bottle :haha:

:happydance: cant believe today is moving day, how fast has that come around? :hugs: hope it all goes smoothly!!!

Harvey Aaron slept great! :thumbup: George cried and cried and cried and cried... *yawn* sooo sleepy today lol

I had a crap day at work, its freezing cold and i want a cuggle... any takers...?

:saywhat: George :cry::nope: I don't believe you lol

:hugs: Wheres OH for your Cuddles?

New, costcos a bit like makro. Poor George :(:hugs: Hope he feels better soon wee mite.

:wave: Dylan and Bethany:baby:

Heyy that train trip looks awesome!! Bet the girlies love their comforters:cloud9:

We have a costcos here, hubby shops at it for the shop:winkwink:

AWWWWW!
Love and cuddles right back atcha! :cloud9:

I was just thinking about Dylan- hubby and I are talking about taking all the kids (7 en total :wacko:) on the Skunk Train, a local train that goes up the California coast through the Redwood Forest- it's a day trip thing, and really lovely!
https://www.skunktrain.com/photo-gallery-2010/11-steam.html

Ooh that train looks like the harry potter one! My hubby bought a limited edition Harry potter train, only 1000 out there and we got number 39:happydance:

OH isnt well at all he staying away because george still has his wheeze and he doesnt want to make him worse while his immune system is weakened. Plus Ohs son is REALLY unwell bless him, he cant even be fussed with his xbox so he MUST be ill!!

No idea whats up with George not like him to cry!

Actually inclined to say they are crumpets, the original ones look like crumpets lol... and no no no you cant put pizza stuff on a crumpet :dohh: lol

I'd agree, the 2 on the plate look like crumpets :cloud9: me and Aaron had those this week for breakfast mmm

OH isnt well at all he staying away because george still has his wheeze and he doesnt want to make him worse while his immune system is weakened. Plus Ohs son is REALLY unwell bless him, he cant even be fussed with his xbox so he MUST be ill!!

No idea whats up with George not like him to cry!

Poor OH! And poor you! missing him like crazy I bet :winkwink:

Do you get worried? I get very worried if Aaron cries (very rare) as it's not like him at all, so think he must be Ill or in pain.

I did get worried last night, almost rang out of hours it was just soooo out of character and he was seriously sobbing!! :(

I saw OH on Monday and I saw him yesterday but he sounded mega ill :( then today he is really unwell so has stayed away.... not sure he needs my kind of nursing :haha:

:nope: he does not need nurse new :nope: poor bloke needs some rest :winkwink::haha:

:hugs: to George. Do you think he'll have a better night tonight ?

not sure he still got his cough :( we will see lol

:( im a good nursey to him lol

My boss rang me back on the QT to say MD is adamant my position is full time only, and no jobsharer option :cry: but the girl in technical is on maternity due back in April, she wants part time as well so they are gona talk to her boss and see if he will agree to me n her job-sharing her job? It's easier than customer services.

My other dilemma is if job-sharing isn't an option there I'll have to hand me notice in, which means I'll miss out on the shares! Or I could agree to go back full-time for a month then hand me notice in once the shares are mine?! Or agree to go back but take last years hols, then whilst on hols put me notice in end of April :shrug: decisions :wacko:

If I sign the form to go back, can I put my notice in the month after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->