Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Cheers:thumbup:

After working 14 years they haven't thought seriously about me so I'll just go back till my shares are mine, but if the job share comes off it might be better in the long run as I hate customer services lol

lol no worries, you need to do whats right for you all hun :hugs:

jeepers! Its FREEZING!!!!!!!! Joshua is going to bed in PJs, 2 pairs of socks, a jumper and his dressing gown and i still would wager a bet he is up in pain from the cold :wacko:

George was jumping on me, laughing and when I tickled him he laughed and put his head on my shoulder, then one time he didnt come back up, i turned him over to check he didnt bang his nose and he is dozing :cloud9: i snuggled him in a balnket and he is snoring away now!

Awww :yipee: the lady has come up with another design to accomodate OHs fav sweets! he is now having a firework design rather than a sweet tree but she sent me a design it looks fabby!!! Hope she does it the same lol most expensive sweets a bought lol

:dohh: the titles have even come up on OBEM and I got tears.....

You'll be no good with more hormones new :rofl: :hugs:

I love watching this programme :baby: especially this time whilst I'm not pregnant :winkwink: I don't have to cross my legs lol

Aww that poor young lass :( I hope thats just poor editting and they not forcing that epidural on her!

Why they inducing that other lass, with a drip too, if the ward is so full? Surely she could be on labour ward rather than delivery suite she is making no progess!

OBEM makes me so broody, but nooooo now is so not the right time

Me and OH have had NO arguments tonight :happydance: not even bickering. A record first!! Poor bloke is sat falling asleep on the sofa cos he know I can't sleep unless we go to bed at the same time, I'm not feeling sleepy enough for bed but going to try in a minute. if I can't sleep then its TV and sofa for me. I wish my sleep problems would go away, or at least pass on to Dylan, I could cope with him staying up late, but early mornings kill me!

Anyways, bed time I suppose, please send sleepy dust this way. Night everyone x x x

Heyy, hope the 1am feeding goes ok hun:hugs:

Milos, no I dont think they did tell me what to avoid, I was hoping to go back to normal pretty fast:shrug: Right after I last posted I had the biggest attack of pain in my entire life, took a percocet+vicodin+ibuprofen+phenergan to try and get on top of it :( Honestly never felt anything like it, it was like a gallbladder attack on steroids! Hun please tell me this will go away?! Ringing the GI back first thing tomorrow!

aww! i hope you're feeling bettter by now. they say to avoid those foods because those are the types of foods that cause your galbladder to go into action mode. and since you dont have a GB anymore, it can upset the internal incisions. vicodin and percs and all that make me throw up. so i was only allowed ibuprofen and nausea medicine :?

:wave: Hi there keep trying to catch up & then get distracted :dohh:

Hope you are all well hope the move has gone well mummy :kiss:

Went to our jiggly wrigglers group today was brave & went on my own big girl now :winkwink: Livi loves it all the instruments & singing dancing!

Don't think i have any news for u same old really will try & catch up now xx

harvey- hope you get the job thing situated and you can share with the other girl :thumbup:

wud- glad to hear Livi had fun :D

:hugs: :hugs: I hope you're OK Brandi.

mummy - I hope the move is going well and you aren't too stressed out.

Not feeling brilliant today, cough is making a comeback as I have cought my 3rd cold in a row, mega heavy period along with really bad period pains and I'm exausted, got a stuffy nose, itchy throat, sore pelvis and just feel meh. I have my volunteer coming over today and its safe to say I will not be going for a nice walk with her, which is a shame as if you take away the fact that its fooking freezing out there then the weather is lovely, no clouds, hardly any wind, perfect for a nice walk around the fields.

Bethany is in a foul mood, she is tired but doesn't want to sleep, wants a bottle but wont take it, I have out her in her rocker and put Cbeebies on for her and thats calmed her down, its that damn tooth, its so close, if it was any other baby I would say its going to pop though today, but Bethany has mega gums so I don't know, I hope its soon :(

Dylan is in a good mood this morning, he didn't even flip out when I accidentally knocked over one of his trains, which normally results in a HUGE meltdown, but he just said "oh no" and picked it up

OH has a week off next week so we are finally going to finish unpacking! :happydance:

OK, Bethany just flipped the rocker with her in it, time to get rid :(

I'm sort of here! Well, a zombified version of me, anyway!
Wiggler, I hope you feel better- you need vitamins and tons of hot tea :hugs:

Harvey, "Or agree to go back but take last years hols, then whilst on hols put me notice in end of April decisions" Sounds like a plan to me!

New- I hope your men feel better :flower: Good job on the candy firecracker , I hope it works out! I have no clue what to get hubby- I actually am not a fan of Valentines day and think it is way overblown- but that's the cynic in me I guess :shrug:

*it has taken me AN HOUR to type this far- babas are not having being left this morning! They only seem contented when I am sitting on the floor with them

Aww, poor bubbas, I hope they give you some rest soon :hugs:

Had an amazing phone call earlier, the higher ups in the HA have given permission for our HA worker to get a quote for acoustic underlay (we need one that stops airborne noise, Dylan doesn't bang anymore so impact noise isn't a problem - unfortunately that costs more :() and carpet for the kids room and the hallway :happydance: :happydance: There is still a huge chance they will say no, but its brilliant news, also our tenancy is safe, its not counted as ASB as its childs noise, not us blasting music etc etc so that worry is gone!!!!! :happydance:

Kids have been a bit grumpy, they are all snotty and disgusting :(

I thought I was shooting the cutest video ever of the girls this morning- they were sitting in their crib before I got them up- Charlotte had on a pink fishermans hat and Elle was playing with a flashlight while they both looked at a book and talked to eachother- I finally went to hit stop and it snapped a picture- I had been in camera mode the whole time and missed it all! :dohh: I blame 5 AM for this >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->