Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Aww no. I hate it when that happens, but you are going to get tonnes of gorgeous cute viddies in the future :D

Bethany is asleep at the moment, and Dylan is all sleepy and feeling sorry for himself, poor little guy. I let him have a nap cos he was shattered earlier and he is poorly and going to make his favourite food for dinner to make sure he eats something.

So Heyy, how are your girlies now? still clingy? I just put the monsters down for the night, I can see we are going to have a rough night, neither of the kiddies sleep well when they are poorly :(

They're better now that Daddy is up to help out- will be taking them out shopping in a bit, so a nice outting will hopefully lead to a lovely nap later :winkwink:

Naps rule! I hope you have a good time shopping, I love shopping, especially food shopping. :D

that's what we're doing is the grocery shop- getting the stuff to make the girls some yummy hummus for dinner :D

I'm sort of here! Well, a zombified version of me, anyway!
Wiggler, I hope you feel better- you need vitamins and tons of hot tea :hugs:

Harvey, "Or agree to go back but take last years hols, then whilst on hols put me notice in end of April decisions" Sounds like a plan to me!

*it has taken me AN HOUR to type this far- babas are not having being left this morning! They only seem contented when I am sitting on the floor with them

Aye if they can't arrange for me to work in technical as job share with the other girl that's my plan:thumbup: they obviously haven't seriously considered my verbal request:nope: and after 14 years of loyal service this is the way they treat me then I've got no loyalty anymore for them. So I will tell my boss I can't afford to leave and confirm my return to work April 20th but will add my last years 23 days hols left before I go back end of may, and end if April hand my notice in and say I've changed my mind :winkwink::haha:

I know that feeling :wacko: I put the iPad on the sofa and play with Aaron and read BNB all at once :wacko: What games do you play?

:hi: I'm here just catching up before I post:thumbup:

Enjoy your shopping trip heyy! Pants you didn't have the camcorder on record :dohh:

Is Bethany okay after her bouncer launch?

My friend has just left after a gorgeous chicken dinner :cloud9: and a choc chip muffin mmm

Well I've been food shopping and then went to the dentist to have my wisdom tooth out, he injected my gum and disappeared to type on his computer, then returned and said I've referred you to the dental hospital as they need to cut your gum to get it out :argh: so he done something with my other tooth to stop decay:wacko:

Just busy busy and cant reply in the day and Sam is soooo demanding. :haha: xx

Bethany is fine after the bouncer lauch, a few tears then all happy again. It really shook me up though.

Big progress for me today, I unpacked the last box in the lounge, just the kitchen, bathroom, cupboards and bedrooms to finish now :rofl:

Still no tooth today :cry: Poor Bethany, her cheeks were so red and the amount of drool today made me certain it would come, but no, my poor baby :(

I HATE shopping!

Sorry i popped in earlier to catch up but by time i did it was time to dash for the boys before i could reply lol then I went to buy George's FF 9mth carseat omg its happening too quickly!!

Heyy Im so sorry you didnt get that video footage it sounded so cute!

sorry again started this hours george was sick everywhere :sick: forget everything i read now :dohh:

I think so. Nursery said he point blank refused dinner tonight, so I tried him with some of ours and he ate a little but not so much, but he was happy and playful so thought nothing of it. Then he was sick, a lot, twice :( so bathed him sorted him and when I was putting his nappy on he tried to pull himself to sitting and banged what I believe was his mouth on my elbow. Seriously was just a knock no inpact at all, but he got upset so thats why I think it was his mouth that hit thought he banged a tooth or something, anyways gave him a cuddle better and he just went floppy, white as a ghost and eyes rolled before he was sick again, emergency doctors said A&E immediately, and he was taken straight into a doctor. They think the sickness/ pale spaced out thing was the bug as he had previously been sick before the bump and said the bump was just a weird coincidence of timing. However he said he would rather see him 4 times tonight if I am at all worried and he send us home ok each time then me worrying at home and not getting him seen which i thought was lovely. He said if he is sick more than 2 more times he wants to see him again, or anything different at all. He said there is no replacement for mothers instinct follow it. Anyways he seems perfectly fine now :shrug:

AND.... Ive bought more heaters for my bedroom (its so small you couldnt swing a cat but taking 3 heaters to maintain a warm temperature lol) but George is now settled in his cot. I think his cough is being triggered by the cold up there, it only starts when I take him up so last night we slept in the lounge!!! It was the only way he could sleep bless him! Anyways, he is up there now fast asleep, no coughing and the baby monitor temp gauge is orange not blue :happydance:

Aww poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

awww thanks he'll be fine hun :) so nice to see him aasleep upstairs, every night for a week he has got upset and coughing etc. last night i actually did something i HATE and I put him to sleep in his pram we had to sleep downstairs it was just too cold upstairs!!

Can your landlord not put proper heating in, into not right that a young family is living in a house with almost no heating. Are you private rent or council/HA?

its private hun and ive asked aboutt he heating before he said no. Joshua's doctor is arranging a social worker for Joshua, once we get approved for one we can get help to heat the house :)

Can you not get the council out to assess the house? I thought there was a minimum there needed to be. I really hope you can get proper heating soon, storage heating is crap :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->