Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

storage heaters would be ok if it was in all the rooms but its not so the ones without are freezing. they no longer conduc the energy efficenency tests as necessity, and even when they are done there is no legal requirement to improve the rating!

I earn too much to get a grant to fit central heating, so need to wait till we're approved for a social worker who can then help us with heating bills etc :shrug: its just so nice to see him snug and asleep! Joshua has to have the front bedroom wit the only storager heater because of his legs.

If you can't get help with heating would moving be an option? x x x

401427_3161894487454_1268091241_3319961_1847232077_n.jpg

Boy or girl you guys think? this is my ickle neice/nephew.

FYI, this is what the prospective parents waste their money on...

403227_3162449421327_1268091241_3320121_1495200846_n.jpg
:dohh::dohh::dohh::nope::nope::nope::nope:

I HATE shopping!

Sorry i popped in earlier to catch up but by time i did it was time to dash for the boys before i could reply lol then I went to buy George's FF 9mth carseat omg its happening too quickly!!

Heyy Im so sorry you didnt get that video footage it sounded so cute!

sorry again started this hours george was sick everywhere :sick: forget everything i read now :dohh:

:hugs: to George, I hope he isn't sick anymore and gets better soon:flower:

New- How scary! I gasped and scared the crap out of hubby when I read that! :dohh: Glad he seems all good now, hope you guys have a good nights sleep and not have to run off to A&E again, but seriously, any little thing and I'd be banging down their door after that!

Wiggler, I say boy

My house smells soooo amazing right now! Picked up a whole bunch of fresh veg today- roasted red and yellow peppers (Red ones for soup, yellow for Babas :) steamed some veggies for the babas for dinner- carrots, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and celery- and have yams in for my dinner and babas lunch tomorrow :) :)

Oooh sounds so good! You're making me hungry!!

I had chippy chips and curry sauce for dinner, they changed the curry sauce recipe AGAIN and it tasted like I was eating lumpy sea water :sick: the chips were yummy though :D

Holy crap Wiggler, I thought that was your ultrasound and you were only outing the secret now :rofl:

https://youtu.be/s5Ufz5YauMo

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, going to make some potato wedges now and dip them in curry sauce :munch:

Ava started clapping last night! took me a coupe tries, but i caught it on video :cloud9:

will try to go catch up best i can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8hSXsqixkQ

I'm sort of here! Well, a zombified version of me, anyway!
Wiggler, I hope you feel better- you need vitamins and tons of hot tea :hugs:

Harvey, "Or agree to go back but take last years hols, then whilst on hols put me notice in end of April decisions" Sounds like a plan to me!

*it has taken me AN HOUR to type this far- babas are not having being left this morning! They only seem contented when I am sitting on the floor with them

Aye if they can't arrange for me to work in technical as job share with the other girl that's my plan:thumbup: they obviously haven't seriously considered my verbal request:nope: and after 14 years of loyal service this is the way they treat me then I've got no loyalty anymore for them. So I will tell my boss I can't afford to leave and confirm my return to work April 20th but will add my last years 23 days hols left before I go back end of may, and end if April hand my notice in and say I've changed my mind :winkwink::haha:

I know that feeling :wacko: I put the iPad on the sofa and play with Aaron and read BNB all at once :wacko: What games do you play?

:hugs: sorry they're giving you trouble.

I think so. Nursery said he point blank refused dinner tonight, so I tried him with some of ours and he ate a little but not so much, but he was happy and playful so thought nothing of it. Then he was sick, a lot, twice :( so bathed him sorted him and when I was putting his nappy on he tried to pull himself to sitting and banged what I believe was his mouth on my elbow. Seriously was just a knock no inpact at all, but he got upset so thats why I think it was his mouth that hit thought he banged a tooth or something, anyways gave him a cuddle better and he just went floppy, white as a ghost and eyes rolled before he was sick again, emergency doctors said A&E immediately, and he was taken straight into a doctor. They think the sickness/ pale spaced out thing was the bug as he had previously been sick before the bump and said the bump was just a weird coincidence of timing. However he said he would rather see him 4 times tonight if I am at all worried and he send us home ok each time then me worrying at home and not getting him seen which i thought was lovely. He said if he is sick more than 2 more times he wants to see him again, or anything different at all. He said there is no replacement for mothers instinct follow it. Anyways he seems perfectly fine now :shrug:

AND.... Ive bought more heaters for my bedroom (its so small you couldnt swing a cat but taking 3 heaters to maintain a warm temperature lol) but George is now settled in his cot. I think his cough is being triggered by the cold up there, it only starts when I take him up so last night we slept in the lounge!!! It was the only way he could sleep bless him! Anyways, he is up there now fast asleep, no coughing and the baby monitor temp gauge is orange not blue :happydance:

poor George :hugs: hope he feels better today. i can imagine tryign to sleep in the cold! its really hard for me to sleep when i'm too cold :?

Morning :)

The heaters worked!! My baba STTN!!!! and it was IN HIS COT!!! He didnt even wake once :happydance: He was sick once this morning at 7am (thats what woke him) and he's been a bit clingy since but I think its tummy not bump, it wasnt even a bump, I was worried last night after he was sick right away incase I was wrong and it was his temple or something that hit onto my elbow as thats a weak spot, but Im sure it was just his mouth and the sickness is just a bug, bless!

Having the heaters cost me £5 in electric though!!! :dohh: But I am hoping now that I can just put them on for an hour or so throughout the day and night to maintain the temperature and save myself some £s lol They have been on all evening and all night, about 13-14 hours! But They have definitely warmed the room its self. Plus got the heater in the hallway working and we have Joshua's heater on full (no wonder it costs so much lol) but now the circulating air is also warm so with some luck the rooms wont cool down to cold!

Ermmm my to do list is quite large :rofl: I hate the hassle of moving lol and I can never find a place so ideally located as this place AND I like the security I have here :shrug:

yay Ava and Anberlin :happydance:

:hi: harvey. Im not sure how putting in your notice while on AL works but hope you can find the best solution for you all xxxx

:hi: heyy you are always cooking the most amazing sounding food!! Not that I would like any of it lol Do you not give the girls red peppers? Only yellow? If so, howcome?

Hope mummys move has gone ok! Her DH said he'd rig up internet as soon as possible, hope its quick!!! lol

awww clever little lady!

i THINK George said a word at nursery yesterday, but he wont tellme what it was lol One of the staff got all excited about a story and said awww he is so chatty he said.... then he eyes seem to look through me and I knew the room leader was behind me and then the lass saud, yeah he making a load of noises today... I made it clear any 'firsts' they arent to tell me so I see/hear them first but I think he must have said something. I asked him if it was baba he ignored me, I asked if it was dada and he giggled and I asked if it was mama and he gave me a kiss lol so he not giving the game away by saying it to me :rofl:

Its quiet in here last 2 days :shrug: does this mean that mummy is the chatty box making all the noise? lolololol :rofl:

Awww george is clapping and bouncing to the theme of Curious George its the most active he's been all day :cloud9: Joshua is in nursery today, he wanted to go lol, George isnt as he was sick last night. I have a meeting at work at 2pm, nothing spectacula but hopefully we'll be able to discuss the rubbish rounds lol george is coming with me so should keep it short and sweet for me lol Then I have landlord coming round after that. I rang to tell him that my front heater isnt charging properly (typical now I sorted upstairs huh!) and he said, 'oh I wanted to come and see you are you around later' arghhhh :wacko: I did ask if everything was ok, and he said said yeah but was reallu dissmissive of the question!! Yikes!! Although he did say he had found a payment I made and he had lost and had a receipt for me.... but he normally posts those so no idea what he wants :shrug: Although hmm ponder ponder my tenancy agreement might be ending this month, maybe it needs renewing, if so that was a quick 6 months lol But if thats all it is he'll just want my mark on a piece of paper and wont even come in, oh yes I hope thats what it is lol.. sorry thinking out loud here :haha: he has no cause for concern everything has been running smoothly for last 6 years :rofl: I might try ask him about double glazing or new heating system, but Im worried he'll hitch my rent up, it hasnt changed in 6 years - hmm that might be what he wants :dohh: although if he puts my rent up then i have good reason to ask for home improvements lol

Anyways thats my day, lol whats everyone up to?

Aww love the viddies ladies!!

Got the carpet people coming next friday to measure up and do the quote, she sounded pretty certain that we will get funding. :happydance:

I have 2 very snotty bubbas again today, Bethany is handling her lurgy really well, Dylan however has man-flu and is not too happy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->