Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

just getting up here- well, an hour ago, which means my eyes are just opening enough to read :lol:

I do give red peppers to the girls, just these are for a specific soup I am making (Roasted red pepper and red lentil soup) I just gave them cucumber for the first time yesterday- yeah... not so much... :rofl: the dog got a lot of cucumber though!

I hear you on staying where you're at for the security- this condo is REALLY inconvenient right now with it's size, and location- but our landlady is amazing and we could stay here til the girls start college if we wanted!

I bet with how excited the nursery aid was, it was Mama :cloud9: They always say it when you're gone first, 'cause they are looking for you or just plain thinking about you!

And what is this about George being on the move???!!! :shrug:

Brandi and Milo- super cute little videos :D

Mummy- Hurry back!!! Did no one tell you to take your laptop to MacDonald's?, they are all free wi-fi now :) :thumbup:

Wiggler- Play with us, not with Final Fantasy! Ok, that's not fair and I know... But play with us anyway! :brat:

Harvey- Maybe hubby can just pay you to cook delicious curry, spag bol, and pies and you can just stay home with Aaron :thumbup:

just getting up here- well, an hour ago, which means my eyes are just opening enough to read :lol:
I do give red peppers to the girls, just these are for a specific soup I am making (Roasted red pepper and red lentil soup) I just gave them cucumber for the first time yesterday- yeah... not so much... :rofl: the dog got a lot of cucumber though!

Harvey- Maybe hubby can just pay you to cook delicious curry, spag bol, and pies and you can just stay home with Aaron :thumbup:

How's the dogs bowel movements after cucumber ? :sick: :shrug:

Ooh I'd love cook at home for the shop but I wouldn't want to work there :nope: but i might have too:dohh:

Lovely videos milos & brandi :cloud9:

New- I hope it's nothing to worry about when your landlord comes round, I'm sure it won't be as you've been a model tenant :winkwink:

Wiggler - is there any games where you can play with the bairn together ? Stacking cups or rings :shrug: do they play okay together ?

I've just had a lovely long walk with me mam n Harvey for my thyroid prescription n some veg for my cottage pie, nowt exciting :haha: I've got MIL & BIL coming for tea:wacko: she mans alot & he talks alot :happydance: can't wait :nope:

Mummy where are you:shrug: I hope hubby gets you connected soon:thumbup: I miss your chats and storys of the bairns :winkwink: and ruaridh actioning :haha:

Just as I was answering this, she took a BIG poo in Bethy's room- while Bethy was IN there! Not sure what's up with this dog- she peed all over the dining room yesterday, too- No asking to go out, just squat and pee :nope:

I didn't make the wedges last night- just heated up some leftover barley and chicken- Will make wedges and curry tonight while hubby is gone to work, he's not a curry fan. Think I may make coconut rice to go with it :thumbup:

What is Aaron up to today? Any daring Tarzan moves?

Need to find a way to convince hubby that a good pair of sewing sheers is a worthy purchase...

brandi- aww. such a cute video :)

new- atleast George gave you kisses :shrug: :haha: i bet he says mama soon for you. good luck with the landlord.

wiggler- that's great about the funding for the carpet :thumbup:

heyy- hope you and the girls are having a nice morning :D

harvey- :wave:

Milo had speech therapy this morning. cried like usual. but was brought out in smiles this time. and his Occupational Therapy is now pushed back to March! :dohh: :cry:
Ava is getting so incredibly fast with her walking :argh:

I'm in such an incredibly bad mood. I'm reading and keeping up, but I don't think I'll be responding for awhile. I haven't felt this down and depressed and hopeless and impatient in a very long time. It doesn't help that Isaiah was awake 4 times last night and I have to work tonight. I wish I could just crawl in a hole.

See you soon, ladies, when I'm feeling a bit better.

ok so af arrived this afternoon. Girlies it was the best thing ever lol i have been POAS for a week :blush: There have been some serious concerns :rofl: For the last 48hours I really thought I had made all your predictions come true lolol woops!! More careful from now on! lol

Landlord meeting was ok, he just wanted to renew the tenancy agreement, phew! lol He is getting the electrician round for the heatrer :thumbup: and a plumber to service the gas fire, why I have no idea as we have no gas in the house but apparently thr fire needs services as part of the law or something :shrug: lol

Work meeting went ermmm ok lol They ask me to reduce my hours so I said I cant and told them if they wanted to do that i would have to resign so their choice.. she said we'd try sort the toil hours owed another way so we'll see! lol

right ladies I got to dash out to karate now, sorry my sister was on phone while I was trying to reply and catch up but she distracted me so I couldnt type lol

Hmmmmmm dont think mummy knows macds has wifi, or she hasnt found a local enough MacDs yet :rofl:

24? *looks behind door

Inge? *looks under bed

Meow? *looks behind sofa

Charlotte? *looks in coat closet

:shrug:

:nope: I don't like hide and seek :cry:

Been having fun playing Final Fantasy, taking a little break now :haha: Its a brilliant game though, just the relaxation and diversion from reality I needed :D

The HA lady said we get to pick our carpet colour next week so makes me pretty certain we will get the funding, also there is another family she is applying funding for for the same reasons. She wrote a letter to the neighbors today and stated that they will be taking no actions against me as we are not partaking in ASB and they are trying to arrange funding for soundproofing in the chidrens bedroom and hallway.

Kids have been amazing today despite their ickiness. Dyla has been a bit of a grump, but also been so cuddly and lovely :cloud9: and Bethany has been a star, lots of smiles and giggles and copying today :cloud9:

OH's last day of work tomorrow then he has a week and a half off, I'm looking forward to it, but when we spend that many days together we do get a bit ratty with each other... so hoping it goes well x x x

Just as I was answering this, she took a BIG poo in Bethy's room- while Bethy was IN there! Not sure what's up with this dog- she peed all over the dining room yesterday, too- No asking to go out, just squat and pee :nope:

I didn't make the wedges last night- just heated up some leftover barley and chicken- Will make wedges and curry tonight while hubby is gone to work, he's not a curry fan. Think I may make coconut rice to go with it :thumbup:

What is Aaron up to today? Any daring Tarzan moves?

:sick: did bethy go off on one lol :blush: is your dog getting old heyy? Or it maybe what your feeding her:shrug:

Enjoy your curry n wedges tonight!

Aaron is being tigger! He's practicing his crawling to sitting position constantly whilst he thinks he's being chased by Harvey :haha: my BIL threw the ball for Harvey n hit Aaron in the face, he looked stunned for about 10 seconds then started to :cry: for 20 seconds.

Tomorrow his sisters are taking him out for a few hours for walk in his pram
(weather permitting as snow is due :cold:) so I've got a few hours to fill out
my flexible working form stating all the reasons why me going oart time will benefit the company :shrug: any ideas ?

Need to find a way to convince hubby that a good pair of sewing sheers is a worthy purchase...

What are sewing sheers:shrug: scissors? To us sheers are 2' long and are for cutting hedges :rofl:

harvey- :wave:

Milo had speech therapy this morning. cried like usual. but was brought out in smiles this time. and his Occupational Therapy is now pushed back to March! :dohh: :cry:
Ava is getting so incredibly fast with her walking :argh:

:hi: milos

:happydance: go girl Ava on your walking!

:dohh: ahh smiles are gorgeous but shame about being put back till march:flower:

Heyy they are very good at hiding huh???

Hope Aaron was ok hun! Ermmm reasons.... because if you worked full time then you concentration wont be there because you'll be worried about the amount of time you are spending away from Aaron. So reducing your hours will mean you can stay focused and produce more work! Plus the law states you're entitled to flexable working hours lol

I'm in such an incredibly bad mood. I'm reading and keeping up, but I don't think I'll be responding for awhile. I haven't felt this down and depressed and hopeless and impatient in a very long time. It doesn't help that Isaiah was awake 4 times last night and I have to work tonight. I wish I could just crawl in a hole.

See you soon, ladies, when I'm feeling a bit better.

:hugs:

Heyy they are very good at hiding huh???

Hope Aaron was ok hun! Ermmm reasons.... because if you worked full time then you concentration wont be there because you'll be worried about the amount of time you are spending away from Aaron. So reducing your hours will mean you can stay focused and produce more work! Plus the law states you're entitled to flexable working hours lol

Aarons fine, he's a tough nut, he forgot all about soon enough.

Thanks for the ideas:thumbup: I thought the law stated I'm entitled to apply and they have ti seriously consider it but companies don't have to accept, and if they don't accept it they have to give very good reasons why the company cant accept.

I had my boos on the phone tonight saying she is singing my praises at work and putting ideas to the relevant managers as I could work in several departments:thumbup:

It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I am SOOOOOO done with my day!!
They are SCREAMING, because I am on the other side of the baby gate. :wacko: But when I sit in the room with them, they could care less :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->