Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Well I'm hoping that they actually grow up soon, the GFs mum is only calling social services as she wants another baby herself, she did the same to her other kids when they had babies and continually asks her daughters to be her surrogate, as her TTC with her hubby isnt working! :wacko:

I reallyreally hope they grow up, nnot just for their kids sake but for Dylan and Bethanys, if SS takes that baby, my mum will fight to have it with her as their is a higher chance of parents getting the kids back if they stay with family, but my mum recently told me that she cant have the kids anymore due to her poor health (which she would lie about if push come to shove with SS), if they aren't staying with her but she has their kid they will be devestated, well Bethany is too young, but when she gets older. Poor Dylan was heartbroken enough when I told him that nanny had an owie so he counts stay there this week, he had been looking forward to it for weeks.

oh, Wiggler- I am SOOO sorry! I forgot about your phobia :hugs:

No worries, I clicked it, spotted the legs and clicked it off, I didn't scroll down enough to see the whole thing. I really need to get over this silly phobia, its getting really bad, I can't open packets of loo roll since I found a spider in one and I can't open packs of bananas or tropical fruit since I read about poeple finding big spiders in there :sick:

Big progress for me though, there is at least 3 big spiders outside our front door, and I don't freak out, I just stare at the floor when I go out :rofl:

Scrap going out for a little bit, hubby's got lost trying to find his way back :rofl:

Wiggler:hugs: So sorry hun, really hope it does work out for the best for everyone and that Dylan gets to see his nanny more:hugs: Eek at the calling SS just to get a baby:nope: You're doing really well with the spiders:thumbup:

Yea, my family is disfunctional, so glad I rarely have contact with them apart from my mum :haha:

Oh yea, forgot to tell you guys, I took a MAJOR posotive step recently, I am in touch with a charity that helps with benefits/budgeting/debt... anything moneywise to help me get my finances better, We don't go without now, but getting the push to properly sort myself out moneywise should mean we can afford a holiday to butlins next year :happydance: and THEY put me through to a job/courses charity so I should hopfully be getting onto some courses soon :happydance: even if its basics like maths, english, ICT, I don't mind, it all good to put on the CV :D But yea it means a lotof talking on the phone which I am not brilliant with, so another small step to the new and improved me :D

Wiggler that is AWESOME:happydance: You will get so much out of extra learning hun and the budgeting to get a holiday is a great start!!:hugs:

The thought of a holiday terrifies me and much as I know it will be brilliant, but I know the kids will love it, and OH and I will too, we live really close to the Bognor Butlins so will be going there. I went to butlins yearly when I was younger and want to start that up with the kids, I have brilliant memories of our Butlins trips. One day I want to take the kids to the one in Skegness, there is a theme park down the road from it so not only is it amazing inside, its also amazing outside :D

Also Dylan is really into castles at the moment so planning lots of days out to castles and cathedrals, my grandparents took me to them a lot when I was little. We are going to start at the local cathedral, its free so no loss if he plays up and we have to leave. I think he will love it though :D

Did you ever get him to look at that food cost worksheet I sent you?

What kind of sandwich fillers?

:nope: my hubby won't be told:dohh: until proven wrong :winkwink: :rofl: Maybe soon :thumbup:

Garlic chicken Mayo
Chicken tikka
Tuna Mayo
Cheese savoury
Egg Mayo
Cajun chicken
Curry chicken

Basic fillers where you can add what the customers like at the time of
purchase, the shop also sells the other basics like ham, beef etc

Where the shop is situated the customers don't want fancy fillings

Oooh I wish I had prawns in, I could totally have a prawn mayo and salad sarnie now.

My grandparents used to own a sarnie shop, they did prawn mayo, the usual cheese + xxx combos, bacon + xxx combos, egg mayo, chicken salad etc etc all the basics. x x x

Men huh Harvey:dohh:

Wiggler, you'll love a holiday, just think if it goes well, you can venture further each time and get to experience loads of new places over the world:happydance: Hun if you ever get to the states you guys are always welcome to come visit:hugs: Great idea to go to the local cathedral:thumbup:

I've noticed a load of people here seem to have horses, might have to get over my fear of them, I can see freja wanting to go on one:haha:

Can I just say that my doggy is awesome:cloud9: I was very sleptical when hubby dropped it on me but she is just the best! She was sunbathing earlier and when I took Eilidh out to go on the swing in our yard, Maddi got up and moved herself to sunbathe right next to Eilidh guarding her (In a very chilled sleepy way lol) and shes brilliant for snuggling upto in the colder mornings:cloud9:

Aww, sorry to say hun but the states are pretty much no go for us, OH was a bit of a dick in his youth and has criminal charges which would deny him access, my lifelong dream of touring America is gone :(

Scared of horses? Is there any story behind that? I hate sheep, I visited a sheep farm on a school trip when I was about 5 and one snotted on my one day old coat :cry: Sheep are evil! :rofl:

Your doggy sounds amazing, we require piccies! x x x

Oooh I wish I had prawns in, I could totally have a prawn mayo and salad sarnie now.

My grandparents used to own a sarnie shop, they did prawn mayo, the usual cheese + xxx combos, bacon + xxx combos, egg mayo, chicken salad etc etc all the basics. x x x

I had a gorgeous prawn Mayo part baked baguette earlier mmm :cloud9:

The numb nuts last week only bought (£9) and didn't sell cheap little prawns in Marie Rose sauce :shrug: :sick: I love my prawns but I wouldn't have them with that sauce, to me it should be for vol u vents or prawn cocktail:wacko:

Ohh prawns in marie rose sauce are deffo not for sarnies, prawns, a touch of mayo and some delish salad is perfect

:happydance: :hi: mummy :friends:
Did you not get your choc chip muffin:shrug: :munch: :blush:
Your maddi sounds lovely, more pics needed:thumbup:
Hope your settling in Hun
Harvey looks out for Aaron, if we are out and someone looks sus (lads in caps etc) he will bark at them or if Aaron cries he'll run over and kiss him better and stand and watch until I tell him aarons okay then I get a kiss:cloud9:

Wiggler-Have a nice time visiting the castles and cathedrals, the uk have some lovely ones! Also Barcelona if you go there, a bit wacky but interesting lol

New- where are you:shrug: hope George is okay :flower:

My little tigger has just gone to bed with hubby as his batteries are on 0 but he's still making a droning noise lol. He's been awake since 8.30pm after
having an hour :dohh: fingers crossed he sleeps till 8-9am as he's had his last
bottle at 9.30pm :shrug: I hope I get some :sleep: for some reason it takes me forever to get to :sleep: then a few hours later I wake up and can't get back over for ages :growlmad::dohh: then when Aaron wakes at 7-8am I'd love and could go back to :sleep: :grr:

:hi: ladies!!

:hi: mummy about time you came back! lol Bloody hubby slacking huh!!! Definitely get LL to sort out the animal mess and his junk he left behind! There problems are not your problems hun sort them out :winkwink: lol

Sorry Harvey I dont remember why I didnt get on much yesterday ermmmm..... think i was tired after karate lol and been out all day today. George had to go to his friends 1st birthday party, then a change into smart wear and Joshua had to go to his karate meal. We've had an awesome day, and we didnt leave the restaurant tonight until 11.30pm and the boys were so well behaved, all the kids from karate were! We had a lovely meal with lovely company was great! George isnt feeling 100% still, but I think he is better than he was, thanks :hugs: The sandwich shop sound slike it is very much relying on you atm I hope you're not taking too much on hun xxxxxx Glad Aaron is snoozing for you hope he sleeps all night xxx

Heyy Im sorry about the naps hun but its awesome that the girls are sleeping in!!!

Wiggler sorry about your family issues hun, hope the kids are starting to feel better from their lurgies! If Dylan likes castles I have one outside my front door almost, its awesome... well it is if you like that sort of thing. I cried at the top of the tower I didnt like it :rofl:

Okies Im in bed, the boys are sleeping and its been a long day so sleeps for me lol

Wiggler :( Sorry hun, I didn't know:hugs: Maybe you'll come on a girlie hols in the future!

Harvey:happydance::friends: Hope you get some sleep hun, its pretty common to get insomnia after kids unfortunately:hugs: What're you upto tomorrow? Still waiting on my muffin:cry: Got the:coffee: ready for it too! Harvey is an awesome dog too, love hearing about what he's upto, he's got a lovely temperment:thumbup:

New, you're right, thanks hun:hugs: Hope little George feels better fast:hugs: Sounds like you've had a great night hun, bet the kids had a great time:happydance:

Will get maddi pics, wanted to get pics of her in her new t-shirt (its a little miss sunshine one:haha:) but she's too big, it got stuck :rofl: Everytime we stopped to look at something in petsmart, she stopped and lay down and fell asleep:haha: Shes booked at the vets for next sat morn:thumbup:

heyy- 6?! way to go! lol. shrimp is plain nasty to begin with. i couldn't imgine it with mayo :sick:

harvey- here's a pic of the lab (his name is Zuma) and Milo at like 12.5 months.
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76318_452919934929_542834929_5492219_5878536_n.jpg https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383165_10150419266414930_542834929_8436212_1636173172_n.jpg the dog me and OH own is our basset hound.
Spike as a puppy
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/65843_460186907368_512607368_5334528_2947927_n.jpg
hope you can some sleep. the way you sleep changes when you have a baby. after Milo i had trouble falling asleep, anticipating when he'll wake up. or i'd get that second wind of energy because i know i could do something while he slept. its hard to try and find your own sleep schedule around a babies :dohh:

mummy- so glad you're back! as you can tell, this group cant make it without you :cry: :haha: sleep is still about the same. but with OH being home it makes it a little better since i'm not doing it all alone :shrug: the full moon is coming, and Milo has been acting up today and yesterday :dohh: all he wants to do is cry, be mean or destroy the house! how are you feeling?

wiggler- dont feel bad. i totally freak out and cause a scene if a moth gets near me :argh: something about them terrifies me :haha: sorry to hear about the family. sometimes i'd wish everyone was born with common sense :shrug:

i went to a local tavern that we frequent with my SIL. i had a Long Island Iced Tea :drunk: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->